Trump’s Fearmongering, Hate-Filled Speech on Orlando Is the Scariest Thing He’s Done Yet

>Every time a mass shooting occurs in the United States, commentators note how scary it is that we’ve almost become numb to them. But the past year has proven that we also risk becoming numb to another grave threat to America and the world: Donald Trump. His behavior in the past 36 hours has been so horrifically grotesque in so many different ways that it is easy to become emotionally immune to his hideous and bigoted comments, and the soullessness of his response to tragedy.

archive.is/T3ZhY

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

nakedcapitalism.com/2016/06/fear-and-loathing-at-saint-anselm-the-donald-gives-a-presidential-speech-on-national-security.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hail Hydra

>horrifically grotesque in so many different ways that it is easy to become emotionally immune to his hideous and bigoted comments, and the soullessness of his response to tragedy.

There's no better description for a more qualified person to manage a nation such as this.

MAGA NIGGERS

Rly makes u think.. I guess I'm now #mentallyhill

the article was not very well written, the author overdid the whole appeal to emotional aspect, like it was some rushed grade school journalism article

the truth hurts

Scary? I thought it was beautiful

Only people it should scare, are bad people.

(((Isaac Chotiner)))

>(((chotiner)))

If we banned everything muds killed people with we wouldn't be able to eat dinner, fly somewhere or go hunting.

How about we ban the common denominator instead of #BANASSAULTFORKS
#BANASSAULTBOEINGS
#BANASSAULTSTONES

>I want to keep Americans safe
>this is scary

its fucking happening isnt it

>Isaac Chotiner
>former senior editor of New Republic
>NeoCon

Into the trash

>so horrifically grotesque in so many different ways
>never proceed to explain what's grotesque about his behaviour

Probably not as scary as what a registered Democrat did in Orlando.

>muh demagogues
>muh racism
>muh bigotry

yadda yadda yadda

hmm

Yea, it made me think that this is the best candidate for a real "leader" the USA has had in recent history.

Back in college was reading a Salon article, and it was this same type of overly verbose, overlong piece you're 'supposed' to vacuum right up as a liberal, but then it just snaps.
>they're full of shit
>they're not just full of shit they're fucking liars
>how did I fall for this shit

And it is articles like this that help to extinguish leftism from the docile and ignite the spark of fierce nationalism.

Trump won the election yesterday.

(((((((((((((((((((((chotiner))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>Isaac
Every time

>Fear mongering
I suppose liberals wouldn't call their whole "guns are scary" rhetoric fear mongering.

He said: 'I appreciate all the people congratulating me for being right about Islam, but I don't want congratulations I want something done about it'

Granted it is pretty much 'I told you so', but at least it isn't just some meaningless 'my heart goes out to the victims of the Islamophobic backlash this will cause' that every other politician posted.

That's standard practice nowadays. Everything is clickbait bullshit thought up in 10 seconds, the internet moves too fast to put actual thought into anything.

Neocon jew at work .

You can't yadda yadda politics!
Of course not, that goes against the narrative we're pushing.
Stupid goy.

>"wow we've all become numb isn't that scary?!"
>Trump proceeds to show that numb does not exist when you're HIGH ENERGY
>"Wow he's not numb that's scary!!"

PURE COINCIDENCE

didn't you know? white man's words are more problematic than sand nigs deeds.

>>>>>>(((((((((((Isaac)))))))))))

>"Listen to Trump's Horrific Hatemongering Speech"
>It's a normal speech
>"Trump's Incoherent Rambling Speech will Scare the Shit out of You"
>speech makes perfect sense

They are pulling outall the stops. Nothing is sacred. Theyll gladly let a muslim police officer gun down a club full of fags to push the gun control issue home. After that they ban trumo for racism and attack any protestors.

In the meantime the government will have cops raid and seize guns from regular citizens using lies such as terrorism or drug dealing to seize the guns from home owners.

The NSA has compiled a hit list of americans to go after with their spying. Theyve allowed terrorist to proceed unimpeded.

this

Get the fuck out of here with your strawman bullshit

Oh fucking boy.

Imagine if it had been a right wing christian. They would be blaming it on Trump as well. But no since it's a muslim and a registered de,ocrat they grab every fucking excuse they can to talk about different things.

>Really makes you think.
it does, it really made me think..

((Chotiner))

>he soullessness of his response to tragedy.

Yes, we should all sit around and virtue signal on twitter about the importance of love and how sad we are, that will surely stop Islamic terrorism.

how is Trump's support not soaring atm?

He is probably

OH NO MUH FEELING, MUH NEONEOROMANTISM ;(((((

(btw trump is scawwy ;(( and im afraid ;(( of him ;[[[ )

In all seriousness, Trump has really damaged his image in the past week. First the judge shitstorm where republicans were hitting him along with the media, now the Orlando shooting and yesterday's speech. I agree with his speech and with the idea that a Mexican judge is probably biased against Trump. But it's too easily mockable and twistable. I know it's low-energy, but he's going too far. This is the general now, ramping up the rhetoric is no longer a guarantee for rising poll numbers.

>the internet moves too fast to put actual thought into anything.
Blaming the fucking internet I see.

He's doubling down on keeping it real and saying the truth. Only a cuck would think he's hurting himself.

>Trump's Fearmongering
Shouldn't that be Trump Fearmongering?

It's not the internet's fault. It's the people's fault. If the stupid fucking masses demand brainless content then the content creators will be more than happy to give it to them.

Just think about it. You don't have to write anything good, you get profits from your page and possibly profits from the jews trying to buy you.

This is one of the easiest ways of making relatively big money in 2016. It's either this or McDonald's for these people.

That only applies if you hear what he actually said. Potential Trump voters who get their info from normiebook and Google news are seeing headlines like "Trump 'accepts congratulations' for Orlando shooting" and even if they do read the story, the story only publishes the first half if his tweet to trash him. We know what's up, but Trump keeps putting himself in a position to be made to look bad for people who don't. He needs to be careful, especially with dogshit "allies". like cuckservatives.

>(Clinton’s speech was delivered at a Cleveland company that makes military helmets. Military Keynesianism, anyone?) AP [***cough***] labels Trump’s speech as “aggressive,” by contrast to Clinton’s, without mentioning (a) that Trump is conscious of blowback and (b) only Clinton recommends airstrikes and an “accelerated” ground war; ditto Politico; ditto The Economist. WaPo, omitting the same two points, labels Clinton as “sober.” I guess a couple three more Friedman Units should do it…

nakedcapitalism.com/2016/06/fear-and-loathing-at-saint-anselm-the-donald-gives-a-presidential-speech-on-national-security.html

He definitely grabbed up some moderates with his speech, it had more authenticity than hildogs, and that was easy.

I was worried about the Mexican judge thing too.

Liberals are forcing gun control down our throats hardcover to change the narrative away from Muslim terrorism, and it's obvious. Overwhelming gun control has never resonated with the American public since 1994.

And she didn't talk about

>ddrone strikes
>boots on ground
>bbuilding a wall
>stopping immigration

Or anything else because it would alienate her base. So she spoke very generally about 'stopping lone wolves' and bullshit she'd never do and the liberal media knows hardly anyone is buying it so they are going ALL OUT.

Just the fact that trump talked about specifically doing anything at all in a strightforward way made him come out on top this time

Yeah, Trump's spooky talks convinced mudslimes to akbar against homosex. Really makes us think, huh. . .

People really need to recite passages of the Quran to these uneducated fools.

It's scary to dangerously ignorant leftists who only want to destroy civilisation.

Saw the speech, not voting Trump. I don't see how anything he said is scary, it basically just seemed like the "I told you so" tour that everyone expected if a muslim so much as scraped another person's knee in this country.

He also tried to shill his no Muslim policy even though his parents have been here for decades and he would have to expand his shit to include kicking out Muslims currently living in the United States to have any impact, which isn't scary. Just retarded.

((()))

Is anyone else tired of this term "fearmongering" constantly thrown around by the left? Come up with a better word you retards.

We have a guy in Poland called Janusz Korwin-Mikke. Once Trump emerged as a candidate we would often call him ,,The American Korwin''. The difference though is that Korwin was never moderate. He's always harsh and doesn't spew any bullshit or stop himself from stating his ,,radical'' opinions. Needless to say - people didn't vote for him. Almost at all.

Trump should honestly get his shit together because he will and probably already did lose potential voters this way. He should keep leaving clues and hints for the smarter more loyal crowd while at the same time giving a show for the rest - the masses.

Seriously go back to fucking Reddit

ONE

FUCKING

He's right. The ones that seem dangerous now are not at all, the real danger is the "peaceful" ones that enter politics and work their way up. Look at London, it's only a matter of time before a large majority are in the political system making changes. There's needs to be a ban for immigrants to enter politics.

WHEN PEARL HARBOR WAS ATTACKED, NO ONE WAS SCARIER AND HURT MY FEEFEES MORE THAN FRANKLIN ROOSEVELT

This IS the current MSM liberal standard

Trumps speech was very normal him without being aggressive. It was a spotlight moment so it was made sure he made the most of it and he really did well considering the way he usually shoots from the hip, in contrast the 'traditional' speech hillary gave was blah and wooden by any objective perspective that connected with no one because she couldn't mention hardly anything about the shooter or what she would do about it because she locked in a pc cage she built herself.

And 'our korwin' is the nominee for one of two of the major political parties. And there's nothing really radical about his views no matter how many times vox and huffpo scream RACIST!!!!

It's the only thing he's got. Most everybody is already getting tired of it, and there's still a long summer ahead.

Autistic rage tantrums only really work out for people born into a golden bubble. Outside that bubble ... he just looks retarded.

Keep laughing at his vestigial hands. It drives him nuts. He's going to meltdown on live TV before the election, and the world will be laughing whenever his name pops up for the rest of forever. He's already assfucked the "trump brand" into a nothingburger, but he doesn't even realize he's bleeding out with no way to fix what he's already done to himself.

My greatest amusement at this point is that he's taking the entire Republican party down with him. Absofuckinglutely glorious, and long overdue.

Fuck off douche bag ~ Trump 2016

>1 post by this ID

>Look at London
what about it? sadiq khan beat zac goldsmith because zac goldsmith was a shit candidate and no-one wanted to vote for him. he even turned tories off. he's been handed everything on a silver platter.

sadiq khan was simply a good candidate for mayor.

>oh look, 'trumps going to implode!' guy again

Lol does it finally hurt you to keep coming back and keep getting facefucked by reality?

wew lad you think you can mix a couple more metaphors in there?

Maybe he's telling people to go listen to the speech so they have their eyes opened and see the mental illness lefties have.

MAYBE IT'S TRYING TO WAKE THEM UP!

Yet thanks to all the act of terrors any sort of tourism to national landmarks or huge metropolitan areas scares the shit outta me.

Most people don't read the articles and rags like Slate know this. They want you to visit the site for ads. Average site visit is aunder 30 seconds, long enough fir you to see the ad and for slate to add a new ip address. The news jews.

T. Web dev

>Most everybody is already getting tired of it, and there's still a long summer ahead.

Nice middleschool prose.

Your tumblr followers are not the whole world, faggot.

>Drumpf lmao

If he's really so horrendous and grotesque, then how is it easy to become emotionally immune to him?

That makes zero sense.

How can you accuse Trump of fearmongering and call him scary in the same fucking sentence?
How can a human bean be this dense?

I think he has actually become a lot more "presidential" in the past days, he made some speeches that were reasonable and decently put out without retarded shit like "i have the best words"