"Always go against the grain, kid."

>"Always go against the grain, kid."

Great job, AMC. Now a bunch of teenagers growing up are gonna shave the wrong way. Fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

numalemedical.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrown_hair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most efficient method you mongoloid

Most efficient if you want ingrown hairs and razor burn. It doesn't matter because Negan's not actually talking about shaving here.

Enjoy your razor rash

I haven't watched this show since season 3. Who is he teaching to shave, Rick's son? Why isn't Rick teaching his own son to shave?

Kill yourself, OP.

If I shave with the grain it'll look like I haven't shaved at all or I'll get the 5 o'clock shadow in a matter of hours so why would I even bother?

I don't get it because I take care of my face, but it really is the best way to get a cleaner look

only shave against the grain for special occasions or if you know you're going to have titties in your face that night. Its just common courtesy that if a girl lets you motor boat her you don't make her feel like she's running 60 grit sandpaper on her tits.

Shadow is better than cutting the hair so that it goes beneath your skin, skin grows over the hair, and your face looks like you've been eating ass for ten hours straight

WITH
THEN
AGAINST

If any of you had fathers in your life you would know this.

This is how real men shave. I wouldn't expect any nu-male Sup Forums cucks to understand.

Real men dont shave.

me in the pic

I fucking hate shaving. My skin is extremely sensitive while my individual facial hairs are very thick. This one Braun electric shaver is the best one I've found so far but it still fucks me up and it doesn't give me a perfectly clean shave. I bought a Gilette Fusion Proglide a few days ago since from what I've read it's the best for sensitive skin, but I haven't tried it yet.

At least I'm not a teenager anymore and I don't have to worry about acne getting in the way so much.

If you have really sensitive skin and found a good way to shave, please let me know.

use sensitive skin woman soap or conditioner instead of shaving cream

i had the same problem

Who cares about shaving. Has any of the characters ever washed their hair in the show?

Can you imagine how Michonne's hair smells like

>I fucking hate shaving.

That's just your estrogen talking.

>be me
>never shaved before
>lean back
>shave against grain
>several nicks and razor burn

Fuck you Negan

Good thing its a wig, it would smell awful IRL

>they still shave with razors
Masterrace reporting in

in a world where it probably smells like decaying flesh all the time? i doubt anybody cares

>not shaving electric

>using the electric estrogen dispenser
Yeah no

>this insecurity
top cuck

I've been thinking about getting Brazilian scorpion venom injected into my face to permanently kill my facial hair, since it's probably safer than getting lasers shot into my pores.

Imagine how dank Rosita's pussy must be after a hard days scavenging in the Georgia sun

Go on, imagine it

Nice. I bet your wife's son loves it.

If I don't have a razor blade near my carotid artery once every 24 hours my testosterone levels drop significantly.

Can you imagine what her entire body smells like? Have you ever been in a black home?

>all these people here that dont know how to shave

Hows your neckbeard doing?

Go against the grain on the neck, but with the grain on the face. That's the right way to shave.

that's mostly for trimming and shaping. Good luck actually trying to shave with it

Amateur. A true connoisseur would fantasize about Tara's crevasse. All of that excess adipose producing stronger odors, greater quantities of sweat, making it more difficult to maintain proper hygiene. You will learn, my boy.

>your body knows if you shave electric or not
KEK this is beyond /fit/ levels of cuckery and broscience, this is Sup Forumstier

>tfw you pull of the stubblekino look flawlessly (while keeping the neck area taken care of)
cleancucks btfo

STOP SHAVING HOW I DON'T SHAVE REEEEEEEEE

I know nothing about electric shavers
Do you still have to replace the heads on it and how frequently?

>I will never stick my tongue deep in Rosita's ass

Why even continue desu

t. pathetic subhuman feminine skinlet

Buy this shit from walmart called "strikingly unique"
It's actually a copy of a professional facial lotion but it works really well for me. I use it after showers and shaving, and even just after washing my face because my skin is so dry. It helped me with my acne too. Get a moisturizer son.

This
Please fucking kill yourself OP you are such a fucking loser

>implying you don't look like a cuck who can't grow a beard and/or a scruff who couldn't be bothered to shave today

>not leaving a small shadow of stubble on your jaw/neck

kys

>he's THIS insecure about his electric HRT

>he doesn't shave everyday
numalemedical.com/

>numale
>frontpage is two hapas
mudbloods BTFO

jokes on him
i dont even know what a grain is

be a good little wagie and go shave, your big black boss wouldnt like you looking like a man

>tfw face wax

those are horrible

Anyone who uses three memes in a sentence, especially considering that two of them are 'cuck' and 'btfo', doesndoesn't do anything flawlessly. You are the weird kid in the class who sits in the back with the other sperglords and says innappropriate shit, wears cargo pants that are a bit too short, and can't sit still through a 50minute lecture.

>being NEET
>being a stubblecuck

kys my man

That why you get one with one of these on the back. Easily gets rid of the beard and then you clean up the remaining stubble with the front bit. Takes a couple of minutes and won't leave you with blood pouring out of your face.

>growing beards or retarded stubble like a manchild when you can have a mustache

>cutting the hair so that it goes beneath your skin, skin grows over the hair,

wat

The most efficient way is a pre-shave if you have a long/thick beard. Then once with the grain, one time against the grain and one last time with the grain. Then use an aftershave with little or no alcohol as it dries out your skin. Silky smooth.

Thought that was just for sideburns

nice digits

i have shit beard growth so an electric shaver thing works fine for me
but someone who doesnt have numale beard growth like me probably wouldn't be able to get a clean look if they used an electric shaver

my dad once used it and it looked like he didnt shave at all (he has proper beard growth)

im 28 now so ill probably never get his beard. thanks mom for your shit beard genetics

this. taches are patrician-tier facial hair

>his shaver doesn't have an lcd screen
>his shaver doesn't quick charge
>his shaver isn't 100% waterproof

Don't blame your mom for your lack of testosterone

oh great one more clock to set

who should i blame?

should i have injected testosterone?

can i still do it?

The smell of unwashed black female ignites some primal sexual instinct within me

The time on it is how much battery time you have left

But you do go against the grain, right after you go with it.

blame the roasties on the pill dumping oestrogen in your water supply

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrown_hair

well how about a goddamn percentage meter

I can already see the fad coming. Several of shitty youtubers I've seen have these thin groomed muschatios.

take test boosters, shave with a razor every day, start lifting and doing cardio, cut out junk and artificial foods

fatty detected

thanks but I don't dig the 1978 Ron Jeremy look

Because time is more useful you fucking retard.

>I have 12% electricity left
means nothing compared to
>I have 12 minutes of use left

That thing must be very expensive

I don't measure how many minutes it takes me to shave but if I start from 100% I can easily see how many percentage points per shave I use

dumbo

>shave with a razor every day

Don't tell me you're one of those people who thinks that makes your hair grow thicker. Are you a woman?

By that logic bald people should just shave their scalp and their hair will return

but it' easier for fatsos to shave. Your post makes no sense

I bought it for 49.99 so not at all.

it's true mane. As a teenager I used to shave my nipple hair and even though I haven't done it in years I still have these dark circles around my nips

RICK'S WIFE'S SON

3 DAY STUBBLE MASTER RACE

idk im not a scientist

but it works

Mustaches are the most hipster fucking shit right now.

Full beard is the way to go. Lumber jack beard mode. Shaving in general is cancer.

This! You get the main stuff off then go against.

And all you idiots saying it cuts the hairs below the skin don't get the point of a very close shave. It supposed to take off that outer part of skin, it's all dead anyway.

Just not in winter. In winter i need a full bush beard

I shave against the grain and I never have ingrown hairs. If I have gone like 3 days without shaving then I go with the grain then again against the grain.

Some people are just more likely to get ingrown hairs than others, I suppose.

>he claims that mustaches are hipster while implying beards aren't

I live in Austin and every single limp wristed baby boy I see has a beard

>Lumber jack beard mode
yeah that's absolutely not a hipster thing at all

t. numale

literally every fuckboy and wannabe fuckboy has a beard now. probably because of their weak feminine chins/jawlines

clean shaven / slight stubble is GOAT forever and always

Full beard is by far the most hipster/numale thing at the moment

user thats just unfortunate genetics.

Mydad has a chest like austin powers while i have a scraggly patch on my breast bone, and a long as fuck circle of thick black hairs around my nips. I usually just singe them off with a lighter.

The reason people think shaving makes the hair thicker is because it now ends ina cut along the axis, as opposed to the tapered tip it turns into after its exposed to the elements.

>current year
>mustache

My father uses an electric because of his cleft. I had to learn how to shave from scratch.

I live in southern India. The wildwest tache is the manliest way to wear facial hair here.

This is what I do works wonderfull and nice trips

>buys an electric razor with an irreplaceable razor attachment
We were fools to buy it, user.

Fucking this, every college age fuckhead liberal scumbag I know has a beard.

>MFW mods removed last night's Negan shaving thread because the underages here were butthurt they couldn't participate in it

Sup fellow 512 fag.

Does it smell like food?