rose-gold iPhone (6S).

Some sperm banks have tried to appeal to
feelings of patriotism, as China grapples with
an aging population and a diminishing work
force. “Show your compassion,” an article on a
state-run news site urged men this year. “Help
mitigate the country’s aging problem.”

Full Article:
nytimes.com/2016/06/14/world/what-in-the-world/chinas-call-to-young-men-your-nation-needs-your-sperm.html?_r=0

Chinese government advertisements have tried
to counter those deep-seated attitudes.
“Donating sperm and donating blood are the
same thing,” said one message from a Beijing
sperm bank. “It’s all about giving back to
society.

>Are you ready to contribute to the Great Chinese Nation, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=899_1445136855#zktX28obC3qtqlZX.99
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>only one post by this ID

I'll tell all my black friends, that way they can contribute to China's inevitable collapse by having surprise half ricenigger/realnigger babies.

Needs to be Chinese, China is still cool.

>Implying that Sup Forums won't 'enrich' this lonely Chinese QT with superior genes

Sounds like they need to take some refugees

airdrop.jpg

>Implying you won't be the first one on-board when China starts its Mass Fertilization Camps

Sign me in :^)

Fuck all china Chinese

>Implying you wouldn't

Not Chinese but ready

I thought China had like 2 million more men than women because of the one child policy and girls being useless

It was more like 20 million I thought.

shut the fuck up chink, worked in china for 2 years its shit in every way

China has plenty of blacks, their government pays for a shitload of africans and middle eastern males to go study at almost all of their universities in a failed attempt to make them look good and "international" in reality they are still shit tier and now getting cucked by nigs

132 IQ blonde hair blue eyed caucasian here
only a bit short, 172 cm.

I'd happily donate

172cm in the netherlands

christ

China needs to be revived

I wouldn't call worthless neets who jack off to anime girls "superior"

Yes, I'm a manlet here.
When I went to the US, I was suprised most had the same height as me. Here I always have to look up to peeps except women of course. I think I will emigrate in the future because I'm just too short for the Netherlands. My cousins are all in the 1.80's atleast.

It's shit becuz you are shit, American.
>Can't even deal with Changs
>Can't even deal with Asian 'manlets'

Who is talking about them?

>wanting more mixed-race abominations
What is wrong with you?

Of course I can, doesn't make it less shit
Also the girls there are whores, fucked a ton of changs gfs

asians-whites are destined to rule, they have an average higher IQ. Countries like Singapore were backward shitholes 80 years ago and now they are richer, have better living conditions, best educational system, better healthcare then the West.

This's the case if you move to East Asia,
except we have more women that are 1.6m and
below (They even have to buy clothes from the
Kiddy store just to fit in them).

Hey it's free money
>For masturbation

Do not waste sperm

>Ikr?

But then again, I went to the top-to-mid tier
parts of the country. Shanghai/Beijing girls tend to be degenerate sluts, just like
everywhere else in the world.

>So What is your point?

The last time I went there with a few China colleagues to Nanjing
>Nice Scenery
>Rich History
>Enjoy fresh meat and veges at fuckcheap prices
>Enjoy a keg of Summer beer, fresh from the brewery
>Cars cheap as dirt in China, colleagues drive Audis

And apparently Nanjing is considered fucking
mid-tier in China.

>implying blacks can even compete with the yuge yellow cock

can any chinks comment on the sexual situation in china? heard its fucked up because of the gender imbalance and feminism is making real progress there

>a manlet living in the world's tallest country

I can't imagine your pain.

Implying that Australian sperm is no good for the continuation of shitposting.

>>How will the world survive???

Dude I went to a ton of 2nd tier cities including nanjing also, its all still shit.

Chink women are whores for foreign cock so I am sure those blacks are cucking them. I fkd one girl who had a bf of 7 years within a few weeks of meeting her.

How common are Christian grills there, user? I don't date outside my beliefs.

I'd never racemix but...damn

Rare most are atheist. I met like 1 christian (who actually went to church) in 2 years there

Fuck your beliefs, as long as it's the same race you're golden

I would.

It's ok, Australia is basically part of China now

KEK

Where'd you go, though? I thought about going to Zhejiang and Henan.

Heard the Mainland Male Chinks are importing
Vietnamese/Cambodian/Korean (Both North
and South)/Russian/African/Southeast Asians
as Waifu material.

The new Urbanized generation appear to be
suffering from the 'princess' mentality, with the
same predictable results.

The Main difference being that Chinks
genuinely don't give a shit.

Feminism is still the same but the govt is coming down hard on NGOs

>becuz Surprise surprise, America is spreading degeneracy and free-cucking bullshit again.

Go to Singapore if you want a decent-to-good Christian Chink

They got more muslims than christians.

Why do you want to go there? whatever your reason dont go. trust me.

>Why do you want to go there?

Just to go, and wouldn't mind finding a wife, desu. I don't give a shit what the rest of Sup Forums thinks.

stupid gweilo, asian man superior!

You are a fucking idiot if you get a Chinese wife, not because of race mixing, but because you are thinking they are innocent or someshit compared to western girls? they aren't they just hide it better. You are going to get divorced as soon as she meets someone better dude. As a guy who fucked a ton of girls who had bfs there I advice against this, but its your life.

liveleak.com/view?i=899_1445136855#zktX28obC3qtqlZX.99

>Nope
See whose dick is on the floor, nigger

it might work out for him if he beats her regularly

my gf's dad is asian and beating women is their national pasttime when their not working

so i picked up the trade

You and I have different taste in women, user. I don't plan to fuck before marriage. Whole different playing field.

No, I don't think they're innocent, but they also aren't fat and don't hate men.

Yea cuz that chink dude probably jealous as fk. I saw the chink girls walking around with niggers and sandniggers across a ton of universities.

Did you know they even pay random nigger students (who cant even speak english well) to teach classes there in english? Like a random nigger from africa who doesnt even have his degree yet is teaching business english (and his major isnt even business and he is studying at shitty chink universities that their gov paid for). How much more cucked can you get?

>wanting asian penis genetics

Doesn't change the fact she will leave your ass. Not to mention how hard it is to find a Christian girl there. You are better off going to eastern Europe for that although who knows if she would leave or stay with you.

maybe i should go to china to teach english. hmmmmmm

muh dick

>gf talking with hr cousin about sex
>penis size comes up
>cousin says her bf is about 5", very impressive, shows with her hands
>my gf shows with her hands
>my dick is 9" and thick
>mfw i hear about this story later

>we haven't already got enough chinks

Oh and its not different taste in women, I did virgins there too, girls who had bfs for years and years. They change in a second if they see someone better. Don't marry a chinese, hell a flip would be better.

>Not to mention how hard it is to find a Christian girl there

Can't be any harder than it is here.

Handsome Murican living in China here.

I wonder if they'll pay premium for white man sperm, girls here lose their shit over mixed babies.

If you can get girls in your own country, no point to go. if you cant you might like it there at first but trust me you will fkn hate it soon enough. Then again might as well go to japan or taiwan as they are better countries.

great idea...to fight 3th wold sand******muslimscum
and hold the "chinese-culture-genetic"-line

better we do it the same way

You're already being taken over by leafs, we'll survive just fine

that was a rape user

Can confirm.

Two more years of working in this shit hole and I'm done with it for good.

If it weren't for the opium infused over the counter cough syrup, I'd have fucking killed myself already.

I thought there are private Sperm banks catering to this shit

It is called an internet lynch mob, nigger.
>Can't understand the context
>Starting to sound like a fucking Nigger

No they don't. White English teachers are
valued higher.
Hell, even Canadian/American/British Chinks
are valued and paid Higher.

So what are you talking about?
>In A billion Chinks, niggers/mudslimes are but a drop in the pond
>Chink genes are stronger than Afro genes, it's a fact
>Even Muslim Chinks tend towards the Chinky Confucianist side

Yea but not all their unis hire whites because they are cheap fucks so a lot just pay some nigger or sand nigger student there a small amount to teach. Same at their training centers and high schools too. Or they hire 1 white and then 5 nigger students to cut costs. Also I saw mixed black and chink kids the black genes
were always stronger.

Feel bad for you man

That is funny cuz every so rarely, I saw Half-breeds.

They always have Chinky eyes, facial structure and darker skin.
>But I will humor you
Explain this

Going to Shanghai today (pic related is proof). Anything I should watch out for? Also, why is China so shitty?

I would if she come package with a good family.

I expect it's more challenging to import a vietnamese waifu to SG if you're also a pr. OFC I hear the native women get with incoming PRs more often.

Don't we have enough chinks on this planet already?

I don't get this. If couples want a kid, why can't they just get their own? I thought only lesbians use sperm banks?

They tried to be communist, after the 1989 protest or something they realized that this would not hold up for much longer, so retain the aristocracy they had to quickly catch up to western capitalist countries. So they disregarded safety, health and all else to gain on us.

#Jizz4China

Dont trust random girls talking to you in tourist spots and then saying lets go to a ktv or tea shop, its a common scam for them to work at those places order shit thats over priced then bouncers will come to make you pay.

And if you are visiting short term and in shanghai it might be okay. its living there long term you realize how shit it is. Dirty as food, everything slathered in MSG, gutter oil, no hygein as no places have bathrooms and if they do no fkn soap. (enjoy chink piss on your food) pollution, rude as fk people who bump, cut lines, stand close in bank lines, race and push to get seats. piss and shit in public, spit on floor, chew with mouths open and make noise, smoke inside everywhere, repair men will try to smoke in house/shit in toilet, internet is shit slow and censored, a lot of power/water shut offs, shit tier tasting food, if you live long term its a waste of time because can't get citizenship even if married, no property rights, etc etc etc just some things.

Oh and watch for holes in the floor of the sidewalk, and dont walk to close to the tall buildings loose tiles fall or people drop shit out of windows sometimes.

They're breeding like rabbits over here.

WTF does Chyna need a sperm bank for?

Don't worry mates, I'm banking my sperm in a Chinese girl every chance I get.

my kids are gonna look like that but with white skin

how am i doing, Sup Forums?

and without the nig lips

Much appreciated user. I will be staying for 2 weeks and I'll be going to Xi'an and Beijing as well. Got any specific tips for those?

well done, canada.

I live in Binjiang(a satellite of Hangzhou), and a posse of cops just came by asking to look at my passport.

They're cataloguing everybody within 50 miles of this city because the G20 is going to be here in September.

There's a crazy amount of beautification going on right now.

Same rules apply to all the cities, I also went to both those cities and for Xi'an terracotta warriors are far away from the city and boring as shit, not worth it. there are 3 pits all exactly the same. Unless you just want a selfie to post on kikebook, go to Li mountain in xi'an its pretty cool. You might want a mask for beijing. Those 3 cities are some of the "best" cities they have though and you will be in tourist spots so it might not be too bad.

Take pics mang so you can share them afterwards.

I had a G20 in my city and it was was pretty low scale what they did, but still pretty ridiculous.

gotta love the city Canadian life.