Why do Trumpfags hate free speech?

Why do Trumpfags hate free speech?

>be a faggot
>get banned
>B-B-BUT I WAS ONLY PRETENDING
What you don't realize is that you really weren't pretending at all.

>shit talk trump in a pro-trump subreddit
>waaaa! they banned me!
Lost a lot of Respect for Finland this day

Are you this stupid or just pretending ?

mfw I can't wait till post-November so that Drumpf and his supporters besome unrelevant as fuck. Ofcourse, only after they get BTFO so hard for days after the election they will become unrelevant.

You can say whatever you want about Trump here, mongol

Eternal Colgate strikes again

/r/the_donald is a fucking cesspool and so is all of reddit

Why do Finns have yellow skin and slitty eyes?

you mean like bernie gitman and his delusional followers already, right?

also forgot to add you should fuck off and stay there you mongol slit eyed fuck

>unrelevant

way to newspeak, Colgate.

T. Ahmed

>Free speech
>Reddit
Pick one

It's because, unlike untermensch with pasty skin and beady eyes, we are destined rulers of the universe.

Reddit is normie central. To appeal to normies we tone down our rhetoric.

You on the other hand you were a faggot and deserved to be banned.

Your also under the impression that we are pro any speech. We're not, we are pro OUR speech. Ounce we are in power your ilk will be violently suppressed.

Electing trump is just the first step

Finally I know why there's always so much talk about Finland, the greatest and most important nation on earth.
Many people don't even know you exist.

free speech != being a cuck

Okay, I get it. I fucking get it, you love Reddit, whoopty fucking doo, but let me set one rule here. You are not a fucking redditor, you're an user. Your autism and cuckolding is long from gone, heh... there was once a time when I thought myself as a redditor, I normally shared posts with my wife's 23 year old son. Come to think of it, she was only in her early 30s, no idea how but I think she was culturally enriched, aside from that though.You SHED THE TITLE OF REDDITOR, no more memes, we want real memes. REAL MEMES, do you fucking understand? I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE AUTISTS SAYING HAHAHHAA "MUH TOKEN BLACK MAN LOLOLO I'M SO FUNNY HERE HAVE A GOLD" I JUST WANT YOU TO STOP JUST FUCKING STOP I HATE REDDIT EVERYTIME I GO ON THERE ALL I WANT TO DO IS TAKE SOME MORE OF MY DEPRESSION PILLS AND END IT ALL, YOU ARE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT. COMMIT SUICIDE OR I WILL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>expecting free spech
>on fucking reddit of all places

nigger are you retarded? do you think redditors have suddenly stopped being disgusting faggots just because they made a subreddit for endlessly reposting LE EBIN TRUMP MEMES XD ?

so the Constitution is holy, only selectively?

>I don't know what free speech means

We can tell.

>Calls Trump a racist, a demonstrable lie
>Complains that free speech doesn't include slander

It's slander, plain and simple. Show us ONE fucking thing Trump's said or done that's actually racist?

Oh, so you're one of those "hate speech isn't free speech" people

kys m8

It's not "hate speech", it's slander. You can hate Donald Trump all you like, and feel free to express that hatred.

But you can't legally slander him.

They aren't the only ones who supposely hate free speech.

Quran (9:72-74) O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. They swear by Allah that they said nothing (wrong), yet they did say the word of disbelief, and did disbelieve after their Surrender (to Allah). And they purposed that which they could not attain, and they sought revenge only that Allah by His messenger should enrich them of His bounty. If they repent it will be better for them; and if they turn away, Allah will afflict them with a painful doom in the world and the Hereafter, and they have no protecting friend nor helper in the earth.

Why are leftists against free speech and actively seek to remove hate speech?

Actually, slander is spoken. In print it's "libel".

Because that's what Islam wills.

Under leftist guidelines, calling Trump racist is hate speech

it's reddit who cares

Why didn't you make an argument OP?

My bad, but you get the idea... There are limits on free speech, such as libel, slander, conspiring to commit murder, etc.

"Hate speech" can be simply stating "I hate ", which is merely expressing an opinion, and should always be protected by free speech laws.

Not an argument.

It's a pro Trump board; plain and simple. It has never claimed to be a last bastion of free speech. Nice try, but, strawman.

I like Trump, but that's pretty funny

>Last bastion of free speech on reddit

redditors are so lame

>1 post by this ID
>people are still replying to bait

>Free speech doesn't entitle you to be a cuck

I like this mantra a lot.

Not an argument.

Man f*** you CIA n****** I'll be a cuck if I want to

It may be that reddit skews left because it appeals to a certain kind of person who wants to be a petty tyrant by giving them the tools to live out their fantasy by being a mod.

>free speech
>reddit

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that modding almost always makes that place an intolerant hugbox.

>Not an argument.
Also not an argument, cockmongler.

Did you even pay for the half hour argument, or only for the five minute argument?