If you're going to let people carry guns, make them wait 6 months from order to delivery...

If you're going to let people carry guns, make them wait 6 months from order to delivery. Nobody should ever be able to walk into a shop and buy a gun there and then. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But how do I protect my family from minorities and corrupt government agencies in those 6 months.

We should definitely let the actions of ISIS define our freedoms for us.

In fact, we should start consulting ISIS in all of our SCOTUS cases to get their opinions.

You fucking faggot.

Liberals also seem to miss that two-thirds of "gun deaths" are suicides, and that an overwhelming majority of "gun murders" are black-on-black and gang related murders, and that over a million crimes are prevented by guns annually.

In 1996, Martin Bryant shot dead 35 people in Tasmania Australia. After that, the Australian government changed gun laws making it extremely difficult for anyone to buy a rifle or gun. Since then, there has been no massacres. Learn something from this

You don't, you bend over and you accept it, that's what the people of the Orlando shooting would have wanted.

>Muslim kills people in a gay bar
>Its the guns, we need to ban the guns

The bodies aren't even fucking cold yet Liberals, come the fuck on.

>END HOMOPHOBIA NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW
>wait islam is peaceful only %0.01 stop mansplaining I can't even delete your account

use a crossbow like a real man

Love conquers hate when will this meme end

>the problem isn't islam, its homophobia
Thats like protesting against "murder". Its always women partaking in these double-speak protests.

In 2015 terrorists in Paris killed 127 people with AKs, despite Frances very strikt gun laws. Learn from this.

What difference does it make you fucking kangaroo?

Can this be considered homophobia if it was a shooting driven by religious ideals?

There is an immense difference between having masacres and terrorattacks. Terrorists already have acces to weapons and things alike.
The normal mass doesn't. This disables the opportunity for anyone who wants to shoot up a school or club, to do so. There are very strict gun laws in Belgium aswel and i have never witnessed a true masacre with firearms. Learn from this.

Why and how does a man who is under FBI watch able to purchase a gun?

Think clearly and realistically people.

This is why USA needs better gun control as Obama keeps protesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

79 dead in massacres in the 20 years before 1996.
62 dead in massacres in the 20 years following.

People are just setting each other on fire instead of shooting each other. When will Australia ban assault-style matches?

Anyone with determination can get those weapons. You are just criminalizing self defense.

Switzerland has a huge amount of automatic weapons in private ownership and none of this shit happens there. Its not about private gun ownership.

"We ran your background check. I'm afraid I can't sell you this weapon. Says here you're being secretly monitored by the FBI."

If gun laes where stricter suicide rate would also go down. The easier it is to an hero the less people will have second thoughts

People saying that more guns lead to less incidents are fuckih stupid. Yeah maybe no masacres happen in switserland. But maybe there are more single shootings, like someone shooting their neighbour or some shit.

Do you also believe that to stop drug dealers in a country, you need to give everyone drugs, because if everyone has drugs why would someone still sell?
Because you think, to stop masacres in a country we must give everyone guns. Why would anyone go shootig if everyone had a gun?

Most retarded reasoning i've seen in a while and i still find it amusing if people try to defend that.

Stay retarded man...

Does everyone have a assault rifle in germany?

Do heavily armed citizens stop shooting massacres regularly?

Or are assault weapons illegal?

Ayyyyyy

>Switzerland has a huge amount of automatic weapons in private ownership
Yeah, but they don't have bullets, dumbass. That is why they cannot use their weapons.

Don't they get converted to semi-auto after military service?

The dumbest thing is you think I'm just going to wait 6 months on a gun I need right now - and not just illegally buy, build, or steal one immediately.

SHALL

You have to wait until the background check clears. You can't just literally buy a gun in a store and walk out with it like it's a fucking potato

People shouldn't even be allowed to carry guns in public. It's not civilized.

Did you know that here in the US you can walk into any auto supply store and just buy antifreeze? They don't even do a background check. Since antifreeze can be used to kill people, we need mandatory background checks and a 6-month wait period on that, too.

You may have to wait a long time for an antifreeze mass killing, but you only need to wait a few days for the next gun massacre.

I do. like a fucking potato! do it all the time.

No gun? No problem.

Look here fucko, where there's a will, there's a weapon.

Okay, first off: I agree that gun control is stupid. But your argument is fucking retarded as well.
Guns are designed to kill things. It's literally their only purpose, and they're pretty effective at it. Ever tried murdering someone with antifreeze? Takes a lot more effort than pointing a gun at that someone behind their back and pulling the trigger.
So please get better arguments, gunfag, or you make all of us look retarded.

>be my 22nd bday
>''hey (friend) i got a bonus at work lets go buy me a gun''
>'really ?'
>yeah lets go
>'ok'
>@shop- what is that? is that a glock?
>yea man glock 19 famalam
>*discussions*
>sweet ill take it
>cool just fill this form out and well call the background check in and ur good
>do this
>even buy a few boxes of ammo