Its confirmed he was a homo who couldn't get a date

Its confirmed he was a homo who couldn't get a date.

>Cord Cedeno told MSNBC that Mateen messaged him on Grindr but that he blocked him "immediately because he was very creepy".

itv.com/news/2016-06-14/omar-mateen-orlando-gunman-used-gay-dating-apps-and-had-visited-pulse-nightclub-before-carrying-out-massacre/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36525219
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639961/Orlando-terrorist-went-gay-club-Pulse-dozen-times-got-drunk-belligerent-talked-wife-kid-massacring-49-people-there.html
metro.co.uk/2015/11/22/paris-attacks-fugitive-visited-gay-bars-flirted-with-men-and-took-drugs-5518644/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/12/drag-queen-orlando-gunman-omar-mateen-was-my-friend.html
wsj.com/articles/orlando-shooter-visited-saudi-arabia-twice-on-pilgrimage-14658283
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/13/omar-mateen-may-not-have-understood-the-difference-between-isis-al-qaeda-and-hezbollah/
wsj.com/articles/orlando-shooter-visited-saudi-arabia-twice-on-pilgrimage-1465828337
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639468/Orlando-gunman-wanted-law-enforcement-hurt-wife-kid-martyr-FBI-chief-says.html#ixzz4BVjxF85u
palmbeachpost.com/news/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwW/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so he was a gay muslim democrat...too precious

> coul not get a date

yeah, because fags are know for rejecting anyone

I'm sure he visited it because he was a homo, not because, you know, he was casing the place for the attack.

Thank you Kek it's fucking perfect.

>what is scouting an area for exits and targets

The only way it could be more perfect is if Trump wins Florida by 49 votes

I'm so fucking sick of the media.

or he was just checking out the place he was going to attack?

>people are going to say he shot up the bar because he was gay, not because he was a muslim

how many gays have gone on mass shooting sprees?

what a way to justify their faggotry, fucking america and their fucking faggots, i can't believe it is allowed for them to even speak about their rights, disgusting inbred scum.

a lot, but only 1-3 people dead

So it took him 3 years to find all the exits?
Or was he busy being a degenerate?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36525219

this

9/11 terrorists took multiple flights and practiced in a simulator before hijacking the planes.

Charlie Hebdo terrorists owned stacks of Charlie Hebdo magazines and had entered the building multiple times over the previous weeks.

Paris Massacre terrorists had spent weeks in the area where they committed their massacre.

Mateen is just Sup Forums's version of Elliot Rodger.

He was scouting the locaiton you dumb fucks

He was already on terrorist watch list what is wrong with you

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639961/Orlando-terrorist-went-gay-club-Pulse-dozen-times-got-drunk-belligerent-talked-wife-kid-massacring-49-people-there.html

So he was pretty much the gay version of Elliot.

Go suck a dick you filthy gay mudbeard.

Dumb shitskin

Fuck dude...

Pretty sure most of them were illegals to be honest.

He couldn't have been muslim, murder is discouraged during ramadan.

>So it took him 3 years to find all the exits?

It's weird but not unbelievable. He might have planned to do it a long time ago and took time to get courage and get all affairs in order

He was on terrorist watch list

No I'm sick of the media deflecting blame from Islam.

>look!!! he was actually gay!!!! see!! not a muslim!!!

I don't believe this.

Why? That's a shitty reason for why he did what he did. Fuck off dumfuck.

This

I'd let him fuck me

This is a great way to spin this back to the muslim problem

several times over three years, but keep calling a radical islamic terrorist gay,I'm sure that won't inspire others to attack you warped fucks who discredit their work.

>murder is discouraged during ramadan.
You joking? You get extra bonuses in the afterlife if you martyr yourself during Ramadan. Ramadan is the month when you gotta be extra zealous. Killing infidels during Ramadan? That's real playa move

Gay Muslim Eliot Rogers

>SEE GUYS!? the problem was not islam

You talk like it unbelievable a terrorist can be gay, one of the Paris terrorists was gay.

metro.co.uk/2015/11/22/paris-attacks-fugitive-visited-gay-bars-flirted-with-men-and-took-drugs-5518644/

only niggers believe this bullshit

Now that it has been confirmed he was just upset about being rejected, can we please stop blaming Islam for this? It had literally nothing with Islam to do.

That's why his score was 49.

>there is a post in /lgbt/ archive right now that says "some of you alright, don't go to the pulse nightlcub, orlando tomorrow night"

if he was gay, then why haven't any of his former lovers come forward to attention whore?

honestly this feels a bit suspicious

That's what I think. And at the end he said he was for ISIS so it wouldn't seem so lame and he didn't want to be called the "virgin killer".

>Gay muslim democrat spree killer

I wonder how the media will explain that one

It would be ill-advised to kill infidels on an empty stomach, you stupid kafir.

That's right, if he was gay and couldn't get any guys to go out with him, was he really gay?

Who had Multiple Government higher level clearances

I'm skeptic about this. They're trying to cover up the importance of him being Muslim, changing the narrative that he was a closet faggot. They're doing this to make Islam seem not the main issue, instead changing this into an isolated case of mental instability or whatnot.

Him visiting the nightclub before he shot it up is nothing strange. He scouted the area. That's smart.

Think about it, why would want people to know you dated a mass murderer?

They have.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/12/drag-queen-orlando-gunman-omar-mateen-was-my-friend.html

Makes sense. Gay faggotry is haram and the only way to get to paradise is to kill kafirs.

what if this is some fictitious bullshit damage control to dampen potential outrage for islam?
>what if

>It would be ill-advised to kill infidels on an empty stomach
Then wait until the sun goes down, Abir, don't be a fool.

yeah, if he was gay, then he fucked some dudes for sure.

have you never met a gay person before or something?

welp, there it is

he was married and had a kid

he was probably just scoping the place out before the shooting

Sure thing ahmed

No he wasn't. Deflection again.

>what is scouting out possible targets

okay

And kill infidels during your digestion?

How so? It's the same as when it turns out an incredibly homophobic christian preacher turns out to be gay. That just makes people even more suspicious of the religion and its tendencies to repress homosexuality until it manifests itself in violent self-hatred that ultimately leads to hate crimes.

>Supreme Faggot

Dumb fucking shitskin

Being a faggot is disgusting and worthy of contempt tho.

Any normal person about 50-60 years ago knew that , I'm sorry but everyone wasn't a faggot back then

>Gay
>Muslim
>Terrorist
>ISIS
>Democrat
>Faggot
it's like a pool party

>LOOK he was gay so he can't be muslim!
>muslims love gay people!

how do they do this?

this

1) scouting area
2) trying to pick up a guy to kill him privately (trying to become a serial killer is safer for the killer)
3) steeling his resolve to kill by witnessing the "degeneracy" and becoming angrier over time.

>Now that it has been confirmed he was just upset about being rejected, can we please stop blaming Islam for this? It had literally nothing with Islam to do.
So.... you're saying that its the gays fault for rejecting him?

Why do so many gays turn to mass murder? Are they born that way?

Taqqiya appearantly isn't.

Most homophobic = most gay. Well pol? I know you want some juicy boipucci.

is there any actual source on this?

Are you implying that the closet is the cause of terrorism?

So Orlando jihadist was a repressed self-loathing fag who secretly hung around fagbars, simultaneously sucking kaffir cock and wanting to kill himself and the faggots that tempted him to follow a life of depravity?
Probably caused by him being some other repressed fag Moslem's chai-boy/bum-boy.
[shrug]
So the answer is to purify himself through violent jihad, atone to Allah for his reprehensible fagdom, and regain honour in the eyes of his family and entry to Paradise.
>still a problem of letting Moslems into your country, because the answer to their fuckedup issues is always to jihad

Mateen traveled to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates — before the FBI interviewed him in 2013
• A former co-worker reported Mateen’s extremism to their employer but no one took action… because Mateen was Muslim
• Last year, the FBI investigated Mateen’s connection to “the first American suicide bomber in Syria”
• Fox report: Mateen was enrolled in online courses from a notorious terrorist recruiter
• UPDATE – Two trips to Saudi Arabia
• Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton deliver dueling speeches on U.S. response to the attack
• Mateen’s wife knew he was planning an attack; told law enforcement one potential target was Disney World
• Local news station reports police will soon arrest an alleged accomplice

Its teen anonymouse mememasters baiting the media to "troll isis" as some sort of infantile revenge. Check twitter history, first people to claim it have smug animu waifu avatars.

>gay
>muslim
>IS sympathizing
>democrat

You can´t .... it´s just...i can not even...

>Muslim
>Gay
>Democrat
you can't make this shit up. I'm curious how they'll continue to blame white christians, they sure as hell will find a way

>2016
>people cannot distinguish between reality and badly acted hoaxes with ridiculous plots

Coming soon:
>bizarre co-incidences
>giant photographs of victims
>lurid tales of the victims
>big sunglasses
>cheap wigs
>crying, but no tears

The Sheep is sucked into a vortex of high camp and evil, from which their is no escape!

wsj.com/articles/orlando-shooter-visited-saudi-arabia-twice-on-pilgrimage-14658283

>orlando shooter scouted multiple locations including disney land and chose the gay club

In a fbi investigation years prior he said he wanted the fbi to raid his home and hurt his wife or child sonhe could myrter himself

This damage control is dead

does this mean /lgbt/ gets a body count?

initially i was thinking along these lines also but he's reported to have been seen at the club over the span of 3 years, which is a long time to be scouting an area.

personally i just think he had enough of life, and decided to end it in this oh so trendy and edgy way. a gay night club is just an easy target, and their sexual orientation has little to do with why they were killed.

Of course... he was a gay reject who struggled with his feelings for men.. who then became so disenfranchised he decided to lash out one day and kill the people who rejected him because he was of Afghan descent. Those damn racists! Obviously he's the real victim here!

Seriously, give me a break.

>married
>have homosexual fantasies
>be aggressive individual that beats up wife
>Curiosity gets the better of you and you go to gay night clubs and gay dating apps
>wife divorces you
>become more religious
>Inam preaches how gays should be put to death
>develop an insane level of self-hatred that turns into hatred for gays in general

It adds up. Islam has a rampant problem with repressed homosexuality that manifests itself in such ways. Same as Sup Forums by the way, only Sup Forums's repressed homosexuality manifests in edgy posts on an anime board.

this is the fishy part of the story that doesn't add up. he said he pledged allegiance to hezbollah which is a strictly shiaa pro-palestine pro-assad lebanese nationalist movement that FIGHTS isis...

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/13/omar-mateen-may-not-have-understood-the-difference-between-isis-al-qaeda-and-hezbollah/

it doesn't make sense, was this guy just insane?

Am I the only person who thinks that "He was gay haha xD" is an attempt to ruin his reputation among ISIS symphatizers, so that other Islamists stop idolizing him? If they idolize him, there might be copycat attacks.

Pool's closed due to AIDS.

b..b..but it was a hate crime? he hated the gays!!!

CNN LITERALLY IS REPORTING HE SCOUTED MULTIPLE LOCATIONS AND SIMPLY CHOSE THE GAY CLUB

DAMAGE CONTROL BTFO

wsj.com/articles/orlando-shooter-visited-saudi-arabia-twice-on-pilgrimage-1465828337

>Orlando gunman wanted law enforcement to hurt his wife and kid so he could be a martyr, FBI chief says - and agency investigated him fruitlessly for ten MONTHS

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639468/Orlando-gunman-wanted-law-enforcement-hurt-wife-kid-martyr-FBI-chief-says.html#ixzz4BVjxF85u
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

All islamic terrorist organizations are front for mecca idiot, its basic part of secret organizations, you subdivide in cells that dont know each other

More like he did scouting missions at the club and checked grindr to infuriate him even more.

These dude that get triggered to the point of killing often look actively at the very shit they hate, so they can get pissed and consciously justify it.

They don't view that as murder.
Just like they hate gays and yet they fuck little boys.

tpbp

CNN LITERALLY IS REPORTING HE SCOUTED MULTIPLE LOCATIONS AND SIMPLY CHOSE THE GAY CLUB

DAMAGE CONTROL BTFO

>Orlando gunman wanted law enforcement to hurt his wife and kid so he could be a martyr, FBI chief says - and agency investigated him fruitlessly for ten MONTHS

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639468/Orlando-gunman-wanted-law-enforcement-hurt-wife-kid-martyr-FBI-chief-says.html#ixzz4BVjxF85u
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yea he only pledged allegiance to ISIS and claimed solidarity with other groups dont muddy the truth

The man was in three separate fbi investigation and what cleared him was asking him question about the middle east....because he wanted to get arrested and prove his knowledge in a FBI interview...rite

Definitely not the only one. It's a classic psyops/disinfo move, and the US military has been authorized to conduct such campaigns domestically.

>ex wife says he had gay tendencies

Anal wit ur wife is gay?

>hezbollah
>Iran
>"palestinians"
>iraq

Who made this retarded picture?

THIS

his own father said he became upset at two gay men kissing

he literally built his rage and to be honest probably seen some shit.

so it took him 3 years and so many visits he became a regular to find the exits?

also why would he romantically ask out a former male class mate while there

palmbeachpost.com/news/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-gay-former-classma/nrfwW/

all the facts point to this guy being a deranged lunatic, almost on the level of Sup Forumstards based on how his co-workers said he only called blacks "Niggers" which is super haram in islam