I hope Drumpf realizes that if he weren't racist, he would pretty much be guaranteed the presidency

I hope Drumpf realizes that if he weren't racist, he would pretty much be guaranteed the presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's how he got this far

If he wasn't provocative the media would just ignore him. He's tried that last two election cycles but only when he is controversial his message is heard.

Being a racial realist =/= being a racist.

wtf are you talking about. He jumped on that birther shit like it coprophagic dog. He didn't run in 2012 cause he didn't want to run against a sitting president. Like all the other dummies that ran this year.

What the fuck does that even mean
You can be racist but just not vocal about it, which Trump isn't.
I think you missed OP's point entirely

> thinking hes not guaranteed the Presidency after this attack

What a stupid faggot

Strawman argument, get out.

Serious, if Mexicans hate being discriminated in another country? Why don't they come back to Mexico and start a revolution?

I'm not even sucking American dick, but man... It's so fucking obvious

Jew media says Trump is Racist = The braindead Libtards think Trump is Racist.

Facts are not Racist.

Muslims are not a race

There's nothing racist about cracking down on illegal immigration. Enter the US through the proper channels like all the other people who did it legally. Open border hurts the American poor and destroys the middle class.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Retard

seems guaranteed to me all he has to do is bantz down an old decrepit liar over the next few months and it's his

Look it up retard, he's run before

1 POST BY THIS ID

came here ot post this

Lol what. Is this like where every whitr is racist just for being white?

Clinton campaign created birtherism. True fact. Ask Mike Drudge.

Because then the violent Mexicans would kill them. So they illegally come to the US and be violent to let Americans know Mexico is cool.

It truly is amazing how effective the lefts tactic of labeling anyone not a part of their group as a racist is.

>racist
not an argument

Nope, if he wasn't he would have been gone before the primaries. People aren't voting him for his principles (he has none) or positions (he's the biggest flip-flopper since Romney), they are voting for him as a huge fuck you towards liberal SJWs. You shitlibs pushed your faggotry too hard and made President Trump possible, let that sink in.

It's the Republicans election to win. They should have been the favorites, except they fucked up by not presented a strong party-favored candidate (Jeb wasn't up to the task and Marco was too inexperienced), so they've left themselves open to a hostile takeover by someone who could motivate butthurt Republicans to vote in primaries. The result is a candidate who in all seriousness is not going to win and is going to do massive damage to the party. Most likely, the Republicans will lose the Senate, the Supreme Court makeup will change, and America will enter its most liberal period of policy in the whole history of the nation. All because the Donald wanted his dick sucked and Sup Forums and other butthurt faggots volunteered to do it.