Wikileaks to publish bombshell Clinton Emails

Julian Assange says hes ready to publish emails that will get Hillary Indicted.

Will it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/media/2016/jun/12/wikileaks-to-publish-more-hillary-clinton-emails-julian-assange
yahoo.com/news/wikileaks-says-publish-more-hillary-074044808.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't hold your breath. If she hasn't been indicted by now, she never will.

>gets prosecuted
>found guilty
>charged
>Obama immediately pardons her

Obama's judges won't do her shit

Was Orlando a false flag to temporarily take the eyes off Clinton? She was under massive fire the days before.

nah orlando's happening gave trump another motive to blame clinton, she'll be in the crosshair like never before.

I'm hoping his initial speech doesn't somehow get forgotten about.

This nigga gonna be killed or something ain't he

Don't talk about it and just do it faggot

>Wikileaks
Is it still a thing ?

Doesn't matter, a pardon will kill any favorability left with the independents, making most swing states go to Trump, giving him the win.

After seeing his endorsement and Comey talk yesterday, and knowing the sheboon traitor Lynch is Attorney General, I'm now not so optimistic about a Hillary indictnment, no matter how grave the charges are. I wonder if Assange has inside info on the non-indictment.

If she gets indited Joe Biden will be the Nom

Can't fallange the Assange

Every time someone threatens to release something big it's a dud. If he was serious he'd just release it.

Can't help but hope it's not a dud.
Snowden sure fell off the face of the earth it seems.

Its one of those moments where if that were true I wouldnt be at all surprised.

Love the link, dipshit.

Faque and geigh

Is he still in the Ecuadorian embassy? Wasn't he going to leave?

next time google it you lazy nigger

theguardian.com/media/2016/jun/12/wikileaks-to-publish-more-hillary-clinton-emails-julian-assange

If this is real I hope they are super careful.

I want Hillary to be taken to task for being a deplorable person. If the information is released and she is let go for some bullshit loophole technicality it will be infuriating.

Here's yahoo too just in case you're feeling autistic

yahoo.com/news/wikileaks-says-publish-more-hillary-074044808.html

Don't kill my hope with your logic

I remember him saying the exact thing a few months ago, for a leak that was >wow its nothing

Put up or shut up, faggot

>first creepy president

He's probably just talking shit because he's effectively in prison and bored

HILLARY for PRISON!

pawn

#ShesWithThem

The Obama administration has been trying to legally manuver so that any further action takes place affer the election if there is a recommendation for indictment/prosecution from the FBI

you're really just a game to me desu

hide the lolis

She's not the only one "with them."

At this point, you're as crazy as a conspiracy theorist if you think she'll be indicted

>Will it happen?
Nah, the american people are too retarded to give a fuck abouy Hillary's wrongdoings

>theres still a chance for Trump/Biden debates
Can you even imagine the bantz these two madmen would engage in?

Why does this guy always drag shit out? If you are going to release them then release them... Fucking faggot.

This taco gets it.

I hope it happens and Colonel Sanders gets the nomination or starts as 3rd party
Biden would be most hated candidate, don't count for it

He will wait until Hillary is president so that she can't get indicted anymore.

They already have enough to indite her, but have given her a pass.

Seems to be a general agreement about Assange, I never paid attention to what he or Snowden ever released. I always figured it was either unimportant or shit we already knew.

Yes and then Elizabeth Warren can be the new candidate with Bernie Sanders as running mate.

I mean, y'know, as long as we're all dreaming, why not eh?

Some guy started a thread last week saying he was FBI or something saying they plan to release the proof she's guilty and indict her on the week before the election.

I hope Wikileaks chooses to do this.

I was thinking that, but it cuts both ways. Hilldawg has been pretty silent all things considered, i wonder what she's got on The Don.

I've given up on any hope of an indictment really, I'm almost convinced this bitch is literally bulletproof. If you shot her in the face she would shrug it off.

>Julian Assange says hes ready to publish emails that will get Hillary Indicted
... if the US government is courageous enough to do so. That's what he said.

And we know it isn't.

The only thing that could help is if FBI add DoJ employees threaten to quit en masse over this any make a real fuss in the public/media. Though Obongo would probably just accept all the resignations, replace them with liberal pawns and the media keeps silent over all this...

>"Hillary will be indicted and this will be the end of her campaign" says retarded Trump supporter for the 10th time

NOT BEFORE PRIMARIES

BERNIE MUST DIEEE