Meanwhile on bizzaro Sup Forums

Meanwhile on bizzaro Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGGsO23z_k
evoke.ie/showbiz/saoirse-ronan-atonement-role-nearly-turned-down
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking love reddit and anything that they like.
Reddit = good.

>trying too hard

get out tourist

Sopranos is fun

>tourist
I'm a guide for kids like you, please remember to take pictures without flash, it startles the autists.

I can't believe what a good job the mods are doing, it's like this place isn't flooded with pedospam 24/7

>post Sup Forums maymay on Sup Forums and act like anyone that responds is a tourist

... can you just stop?

the age of consent should be raised to 25!
oh wait that's neo-Sup Forums

idgi whats so bazaar?

Feet are gross. Please don't post pictures of them.

Personally, I can enjoy films for their own merit, and though I'm aware that certain films I enjoy (or don't) are flawed, I would never think to carry on endlessly about how shitty, cancerous, unforgivable, >reddit, etc. they are purely because they happen to be popular with the masses too.

...FOR ME!

Excellent

Let's discuss the distinct cinematography styles used in Tarkovsky's and Bresson's work.

I'm glad that Janitor was hired, he's doing a splendid job cleaning up those troglodyte capeshit threads. Remember how people used to unironically like and discuss them?

Can't stay and chat, Sup Forums, my friends just showed up and we're off to hang out at the beach together. Then me and my pretty GF are off to eat dinner with my parents, who love me and are proud of the directions I've taken with me life.

/r/moviecirclejerk + /r/tvcirclejerk > Sup Forums

Prove me wrong.

I watch movies.

I'm glad that we've all seen through the corporate agenda that had us getting hyped up for various movie franchises and agreed that capeshit and starwarshit are universally bad for cinema, and decided not to talk about them any further. We really have grown up.

It was clear what he meant by this.

Holy fuck i just finished season 8 of dexter. This really set the bar high for tv shows. What a fucking masterpiece

Feet are icky.

mods != gods

He was a small guy...
For me.

Ouch
I mean, I also have friends and family I see regularly

MCU singlehandedly made summer movies better. It's highly uncommon for summer movies to score consistently over 70% RT. They stemmed the flow of summerfaggotry in movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGGsO23z_k

Rule 3 is so vague and inclusive that any mod from any board can ban anyone for anything even slightly offensive. It stifles free speech and makes crossboarding a pain in the ass. For example on Sup Forums I can be as racist as I want as long as I stay on topic but some butthurt sjw mod on Sup Forums will give me a 7 day ban for saying the n word. I don't even feel safe typing on Sup Forums. Thank god for the other chan.

This. Reddit does Sup Forums better

sure could use some more talk about politics ITT

Darn it Sup Forums is such a Nice place with such great people.

Maybe we should meet in real life and eat pizza. We could bring our gfs too!

but does reddit make dank memes?

>The thing that solidified the bloated uncreative blockbuster as the main driving force in modern cinema made anything better

Excellent bizzaro posting, good job!

feet aren't the most attractive part of a woman

Did anybody see the latest star war film?.

Is Nice to see that diversity is truly improving film culture.

I cant wait until the add a transgender character.

I think 12 year old girls are disgusting creatures.

especially their little girl feet. little girl feet are so ugly.

And I would NEVER even imagine fucking a little girl even if her scantily clad ass was inches away from my nose and she was farting so hard her asshole was slightly agape and I could see it through a transparent g string.

UNJUST

I'm happy for him, he's suffering.

I'm glad Sup Forums is staying in their containment board!

user, you talk as if bloated uncreative blockbuster as the main driving force in modern cinema became a thing only in 2008.

Weren't you alive in the 90s and 00s? Are you a 16 year old?

12 year old Sersh was amazing

evoke.ie/showbiz/saoirse-ronan-atonement-role-nearly-turned-down

Better than Sup Forums's mods, let me tell you that much.

You're willfully ignoring the point I'm making - yes blockbusters have existed for a long time, but not taking up the segment of the market that they do now and not generating half the level of horseshit """"""hype""""", poptimist news and user generated advertising they do now.

>not generating half the level of horseshit """"""hype""""", poptimist news and user generated advertising they do now.

That's a result of social media. This also means that such movies under a great more scrutiny even right after the release. MCU is result of that. You seem to be living in your own "K I N O" bubble.