How's life in Australia?

How's life in Australia?

Horrible

Good

>you will never be a jolly swagman camping by a billabong
Hold me Sup Forums

Pretty great

Ok but very expensive and housing cost are ruining everything

I don't really think rent is an issue if you work full time. I only get min wage and have plenty to spare. Will NEVER own a house though

Is it comfy tho?

Summer can be a bit unbearable, internet is really bad and sometimes I can't stand places like Sydney but other then that it's fine. Were you considering moving here?

Nope, just curious about the Aussie life.
Though for some time I considered moving to Melbourne or Brisbane.

brisbane is full lad, try melbourne

Fucking cold.
Was -9.4C this morning. Almost died.
Pic related a week ago.

I thought Australia was an arid desert with blue eyed sandniggers instead of shitskins

Australia is a big-ass continent. You'll find all sorts of people in the countryside, like abos, abos and abos

It was pretty fucking brisk in Sydney this morning, about 3-4C
I don't miss living out in western NSW where it gets down to about -10C in the morning

>Oh great its another NZ'er who's going to tell us about his 1/64th Maori ancestry

It's great. I love tax time

Shit, I plan on leaving.

Germany is one of the best countries in the World

But people that've been to Australia say it's even better there. The people there LIVE, they don't just exist

It's 1/16th actually. Diversity is our strength

>The people there LIVE, they don't just exist
profound

i'm miserable so I see things through shit-coloured lenses but objectively I suppose it's better than most countries and no EU bullshit too

>The people there LIVE, they don't just exist

shut the fuck up

shit

germany is shitskin shithole

Our premier is sinking our state with no survivors

>being rude to someone complimenting you
bud why :DD

>It's 1/16th actually
my sides

Pretty shit in WA, economy has tanked because of Federal Liberal mercilessness and State Liberal incompetence.

fuck you WA cunt. When your colony was a shithole you begged the other states for gibmedats, but as soon as you got wealthy off the mines then it was MUH independence. get fucked shit fro brains

try moving out of the city for work. houses are cheaper