DAL:Witness says Zeke Elliott didn't throw punch

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=400874766
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for broncos

So who is the qb gonna be?

5th for TRUBISKY THE GOD

reminder that this man is a professional football player

oK N FL geNERAL, IF YOU SO SMARt name me ONE (1!) playER who will GET mor recepting than COOPER KUPP this SEason! YOU CANt!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Rams 12-3 this year, timeSTamp me

iggles will win the division this year

Who /firstroundnigger/ here?

First RJ Soward, then Reggie Williams, then Matt Jones, then Derrick Harvey, now Dante Fowler? Based Jacksonville can't stop winning in the first round I tell ya what

Best broadcasting duo in NFL history and it's not even close

Reminder that vikings fans that actually reside in MN are one or more of the following
>whiny fucking cunts that base their entire fandom around talking shit on the packers since they have no idea what a competent team looks like
>somali
>homersexuals
>the very definition of good goys
>sensitive to the point of hysteria
The only fucking vikings fan from MN that shouldn't be deported to canada is Larry Fitzgerald
fuck you apologist weak willed scumbags from the bottom of my red blooded heart enjoy your inner cities as they slowly turn into mogadishu like all enriched areas

wrong-o, friend

Blackmon

Oh yeah I forgot about him

But Blackmon's issues weren't from being a nigger desu

Yeah they were

Nah, he has a severe anxiety disorder which he used marijuana to cope with, which I think is completely okay even if the NFL doesn't

Here he is a few days ago hosting a youth football camp

Blackmon looks like a hardcore nigger but he's an aspie with a very feminine voice

>your team
>worst possible record
>best possible record
Panthers
3-13
13-3

Falcons
0-16
16-0

49ers
0-16
19-0

Cowboys
0-16
16-0

Matt Jones was/is white and Jacksonville is an absolutely trash organization, you shouldn't expect differently

vikings
7-9
10-6
GB takes division, Lions take WC

>tfw the Buffalo cake isn't even look delicious this year

How will Sean McDermott function when the Bills cant get a big enough lead for him to play prevent?

>smokes weed instead of going to his job

looks like the average nig to me

>Rams
10-5-1
13-3

>avoids responsibility
>lets everyone down
>gets paid and gives up on his team/family
>muh dick muh blunt muh syrup
>troubles with the law because unable to suppress chimp impulses even though millions of dollars and career is at stake
also it was alcohol and partying. there was a good article on him a few years ago.

>Rams
>winning record
no

>also it was alcohol and partying
He had one alcohol related incident. The rest were marijuana related DUIs or failed drug tests

Loved Superbowl 36 when every time Warner took the snap and dropped back to pass Summerall said "Faulk"

Do people actually believe Leonard Fournette isn't going to be at least a top 5 running back in Jacksonville?

This is Bortles' last year to prove himself to be a good player. If he doesn't Jacksonville probably goes after Kirk Cousins and instantly makes Jacksonville an AFC championship contender

I almost want Bortles to fail just so they can get someone like Kirk Cousins

So I'm legitimately excited for my boy George Kittle. He was getting first team reps back in OTAs and signed a 4 year rookie contract. I cant wait to see what camp brings for him. Only shitty part is that he went to the 49ers. It seems not that long ago we would meet up and throw the ball around at his place.

>Tony Dungey still buttsore after all these years

Is he doomed?

>that one state with Marcus Mariota

>Ohio
>Greg Olsen
What? Why?

I've never seen a Tom Brady jersey in real life

37th for massive victim complexes and not knowing what an AR is like that faggot garnet

How is there an asterisk on his most recent ring?

His defense and WRs bailed him out again

>his defense bailed him out
yeah those 28 points were really helping him

>28 points

Obvious troll is pathetic but to be fair only 21 of those points were allowed by the Pats D. They actually held the top scoring offense 13.4 points under their average (counting playoffs).

Ever notice how when Baltimore leads the NFL in scoring D it's like a huge meme, especially on ESPN? But when the Pats very young D does (which only improved in the off season) it's hardly ever mentioned?

why mention the Pats D when they can cum over Tom Brady some more?

>you now remember that these two future GOATs were best friends as kids

Poetry.

>2 chokers

One is a great pitcher that can beat winning teams
The other is a mediocre QB that can't beat winning teams
Both are playoff chokers

Raiders
0-16
19-0

Of all QBs to win two or more Owls, Brady's defenses in Owl winning postseasons have given up more points than any other QB, both adjusted and unadjusted for era.

It's not an official stat but I'm pretty sure Brady has the highest Points Per Game Per Start for QBs in NFL history (Rogers was ahead a couple of years ago but I think Tom probably passed him since). Add to that basically the winningest QB in history and there really is no arguing left anymore.

Hopefully like me you only reply to trolls because it's fun and you know it pisses them off far more than they piss you off.

fuck the raiders

>Tom "we're only going to score 17? Then gets BTFO while only scoring 14" Brady

how do I get into handegg?

Dont. Its a shit sport thats dying.

Also why the fuck do i have to solve like 10 captchas?! Im not paying for a fucking Sup Forums pass gook moot so stop trying.

use legacy captcha you dumbass tripfag

Buy Madden and play around with it. Easiest way to get in to football.

Make me you nigger

lol jacksonville is good on paper but when it comes to an actual game, they're ass. i will say that they're poised to actually be good this year with a good coach and tom coughlin looking over the team. i just want the afc south to be competitive

Yeah, he'll be a top 5 RB in Jax but not in the NFL lol

>this kills the nigger

>american banter

I'm sorry but did you just bring up a game from literally a decade ago in an attempt to troll a fan of a team poised to win its 3rd Bowel in 4 years (for the second time) as you spend all day posting about a team that, as far as I know, has never even made the playoffs in its 242 year history?

Well bravo for being by far the most useless poster on a shit board. Is there any way you can block trip fags? My goodness.

I bet ypu thought that was funny whem you posted it didnt you?

>patriots
>super bowl

Pick one

Is that supposed to be a Saints AP jersey for MN or is there not enough data?

I bet you thought the Ravens were going to the playoff didn't you

>you in charge of banter

>named after a team from Rhode Island
>a Detoilet fan
Kys my man

I'm from Providence, faggot.

>the Loins have had a better record than the Ravens for the past three years
>the Ravens play in a division with the Browns, giving them two automatic wins

The shitty of Baltimore

The ravens have won a superbowl

Checkmate

>DET:Report: Lions, Stafford close to new deal

>yfw the jaguars have been to more conference championship games than the lions

I'd call you a bandwagoner but >lions lol. Also Chicago and Minnesota are just as bad if not worse than the Browns, and furthermore iirc the Ravens BTFO the lions last time they played. Stay angry my friend.

>pick 6 in a super bowl.
>GOAT
pick one

>Vikings and Bears just as bad as the Browns

I thought I was the most delusional on Sup Forums

M8 the burrs are certainly worse than the Browns and the Vikings are pretty shit as well.

think of it this way, the nfc north is the poor man's version of the afc east

basically there's one team that cucks the other three 90% of the time

only difference is the patriots prove themselves legitimate in the playoffs where as the packers get bullied by the other nfc teams most of the time.

>the Jags have won more playoff games in the last twenty years than the Cowboys

The Bears have had a better record than the Browns for seven of the past eight years.

You were saying?

The Browns would beat the Bears one v one

espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=400874766

www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=331215005

It must be awful to be so consistently wrong. You could've Googled this.

The Browns would be da burrs one v one

he browns can bearly win a game let alone beat the bears.
>inb4 they go 0-16 next season

the bears are shit too and if they throw Goff into the fire it's going to be a trainwreck

>every team in the league except for the Lions has won a playoff game in 20 years

The bears could easily go 1-15 this season
Trubisky

bengals and bills too i believe

must have been a Freudian slip

>being this wrong

Oh, and the Browns keep stockpiling picks to get good while the Burrs trade them away to draft manlet QBs

Doesn't change the fact the Bears have been better for seven of the last eight years. You were wrong.

Has it worked so far? I guess if the browns improve just like jags have they could probably go .500 soon.

>having a team that hasn't even won a playoff game in 20 years
hahahahahaha

>he goes by record

Top pleb. Browns may have had the worst record last year but they were still better than the 9ers and Bears.

>what a loser, he uses numbers instead of rhetoric

Record is the best measurement, and 7/8 is pretty consistent.

Wrong. Also stop using my memes fuck face or else i will report you to the cyber police

Hands off Molymeme, I've got gookmoot on speed dial

>nothing to say because he knows his team is shit and one of the worst franchises in the NFL
hahahahahaha

>thinks that either of those points qualify as an argument
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's irrelevant, the Browns may be slight better than the Bears.

>the Bears won the last three times the teams played (2013, 2015, 2016)

I can't believe I'm defending the shitty of Shitcago, but they are better than the Browns.