Claims he's more rich than anyone else and has lots of money to fall back on

>claims he's more rich than anyone else and has lots of money to fall back on
>DUDE I DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE
>DUDE YOU PISSED OFF Sup Forums, YOU PISSED OFF Sup Forums, EIGHTCHAN WITH YOU CU.CKING

What did he mean by this? Is this still a part of his act?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All you can say for sure is that he loves lying. There's a long history of it if you've been following the lunatic for years.

>this is considered alpha behavior by Sup Forums

>ALPHA MOVES

Sam's spiral to JUSTdom might be my most favorite meme right now

>voted republican
>I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

HAHAHAHHA

>wanting anything to do with the turbo bitch ana

>*denies Armenian genocide*

>Sup Forums, DAILY REMINDER I AM A FAILURE AND I NEED YOUR MONEY. BUY MY SHITTY BOOK AND GIVE ME SHEKELS ON PAYPAL

Are you willfully dumb or can you not recognize the fact that he's satirizing rich, Arabic princes pawing after women on social media?

It would also help to acknowledge that Ana herself is middle Eastern, so please, put two and two together here if you want to keep up the facade that you're smarter than the average Sup Forumstard. lol

she is really cute on the right side

Since then his patreon has gone up by a grand

>not wanting to hatefuck Ana

>muh satire and irony for everything that he says and does!

m8, just admit you were too dumb to see that this is clearly him putting on an act.

I love women like her tbqh

>kikes say he lost
>he's making more money and his youtube channels are blowing up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR MAKING HIM INTO A MARTYR HOLY SHIT DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO RUIN SOMEONE'S LIFE

FIRST TRUMP NOW SAM HYDE KIKES ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

>you would have the finest silk burqa

You think this is serious?

his book is sold out too

>i-it's only an act
>h-he can't be that stupid r-right guys

lmao even his fans are cucked

I hope Sam Hyde ends up being the Laci Green of the Alt Right. They are acting like SJWs nowadays

He made a hundred grand off of the books and he's printing another 3000 in a couple of weeks. Also, his patreon went up by about 600 dollars after the heidecker debackle. He only made 40 grand off of adult swim

nah, you're just dumb dude.

he mean't he wants to dress kasparian in a burqa

so what, he's a fucking loser, like every alt-right idiot. he probably doesn't even have a girlfriend, and his only job is making jokes. he's a fucking loser retard.

lurk more plebbit

You mean to tell me you wouldn't want to be funny for a living?

>poor white people vote Republican, a party ideology that clearly helps rich white people

>rich white people vote Democrat, a party ideology that clearly helps poor black people

really forces one to ponder

Or voting republican is social suicide for the type of people that vote democrat.

this right here is why politics makes 0 sense these days. people are blatantly voting for the wrong party constantly and the 2 party system is fucking gay in the first place

>shills so worried about sam hyde that they post in all the mde threads
>even make their own to shit on them
>don't realize that their kike overlords made sam hyde into a martyr
>haven't realized that hyde is making more money now than he was on [as]

We won....again.

>white savior complex

lol

You get that he's joking, right? He wouldn't actually get her the finest silk burqa.

>implying the people making these threads aren't sam shills falseflagging as anti sam people

Tin-foil hattery steeped in a desperate attempt to save face for other people you don't even know who make you look bad.

Or maybe, just maybe, you aren't as smart as you think you are and all the rich white people voting democrats don't do it because they are stupid but because they know who they are voting for and what the benefits are in having a paid off democrat in the white house.

>he's only being autistic
>...i-ironically

Sam shills in every thread

see lol

>leftists in denial about a comedian being a comedian

c'mon now.

when he's acting like an autist 24/7

guess what he's an autist

you're in denial dude, sorry :(

STOP SPAMMING POL TRASH IN EVERY FUCKING BOARD JESUS CHRIST

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS YOU MONGS

He just wants to push her through a table. It's a bait and switch

I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

Y U so mad nigger?

shut up jew

My health insurance is going up 40% this year alone because of Obongocaee

What exactly are the benefits to me if I vote Democrat?

His girlfriend is in his latest video

Daily reminder.

You get to know you helped niggers get their gibs

>having a temporary rise in views because Sup Forums is retarded and fell for Sams shilling in the "daily reminder MDE is cancelled and I need your money here is my patreon, also buy my shitty book"-threads

Wew lad, you really showed (((them))) by throwing your parents money at this failure.
There is no rise in popularity only a rise in the stupidity of the average Sup Forumstard ;^)

One month down and Sam will still live in his shit apartment, driving his shit car, having pawned is new bike, and still no hygiene or health insurance.
Sad!

i lold when trump won, but didn't vote for him. i tried to watch the infowars alex jones guy, and i had to turn the video off after like 2 minutes. it really is propaganda for retards. he just kept spouting off stuff about hillary but providing no proof, no links, nothing. like i'm totally fine with conservative talking heads but this guy really was a fucking idiot

the young turks are shit too but they liberal and really annoying

how can anyone be a fan of either? like its great he was smug when trump won but we shouldnt support a guy who just peddles lies when it totally fucks over your credibility

>lower/middle class
>votes conservative
always makes me kek

How soon does Alex turn on Trump? You know he can't afford to suck the gov't's dick for the next 4-8 years or he's out of a job.

>/leftypol/ raidfags not getting bad
Man, I knew Sup Forums was shit but it never was this shit

>kike mad that people bought mde's book instead of spending it on kike approved media

lmao chaim is mad

Sounds like a rap song.

Where is the funny tho?