What does Sup Forums think of future funk, vaporwave and synthwave?

what does Sup Forums think of future funk, vaporwave and synthwave?

post more bosomy anime girls in high waisted one pieces and i might be inclined to tell ye

Only synthwave barely survived the meme period

dis

synthwave is gay
vaporwave is aight
future funk is lit

shit "music" by untalented hipster for untalented hipsters

Good goyim I'm going to cum buckets
Synthwave is the worst of the 3 though

*grins as he sips soylent in a teacup after sending this post*

based future funk

it's closed loop of similar thinking producers and consumers, so why be angry about it?

>future funk
Boring
>vaporwave
Lame
>synthwave
Dope

This thread again?

I don't think I said it when this exact same thread was posted before, but I'll say it now anyway, even if I did: I had sex while having Macintosh Plus' Floral Shoppe playing in the background once. It was pretty lame, but I'd like to think of vaporwave as a respectable genre.

What? You only want one thread ever on specific music or what? very stupid complaint.

Sounds incredibly lame but somewhat hot at the same time desu. weird

oh hey your comment is totally unoriginal and boring and just there to be a part of a huge meme circlejerk
just like vaporwave

lick the long side of the dong side bitch

Synthwave is the fucking worst and has the cheesiest aesthetic. When I think synthwave I think gamer NEETs imagining they're Ryan Gosling in Drive and I think those autistic reddit 80s text filters.

i agree with this

but the thing with synthwave is it's usually not sample based and they actually write their own shit. it's still pretty bad, but at least it's not just pitch shifted muzak

There is thousands of ways to discuss something besides "durr, what do you think of this?"

Synthwave had a few cool songs when it started out, but then the alt right co opted it and turned it into fashwave and Sup Forums got into it.

are you really complaining about how to rephrase a question that will yield similar discussion anyways? how autistic can you get ?

This, more originality guys, Sup Forums is supposed to be the world's finest minds.

fashwave happened when even some gamers were starting to get sick of it, it's that far behind

I'm not asking to reprahse something, I'm asking to discuss something in a different way like "what is your favorite album of this genre" but then again you use autism as an insult so you probably can't understand statements without having the need to get into fights

You're the one getting needlesly angry over a silly stupid thread. Be the action you want to see then, I've been here a lot this week and I haven't seen the threads you want.

>I've been here a lot this week

Wow, says a lot about you then, I'm not really getting angry to be honest. I'm just slightly annoyed. The only reason you're not seeing the threads I want is because no one really cares about the 3 previously mentioned genres enough to make a well thought out thread about them and also because OP is unoriginal

Yes, that's pretty much how it was.

>Wow, says a lot about you then
it's Christmas break and it's incredibly cold outside. lol nice gotcha I guess

>The only reason you're not seeing the threads I want is because no one really cares about the 3 previously mentioned genres enough to make a well thought out thread about them and also because OP is unoriginal
It's so weird, so you want others to change and make deep posts, but you yourself are too lazy to do so without attention.

Vaporwave was really poppin 2012-15 and we kinda turned on it after the tumblr girls got into it but 2018 I think we'll get back into it again now the mainstream hype has died down

>It's so weird, so you want others to change and make deep posts, but you yourself are too lazy to do so without attention.

Oh gee, maybe it's because I don't want to make threads here because I have things do or because I don't care about the 3 genres myself enough to make a thread about them, and before you say "but user, if you don't care then why do you comment?" well because it annoys me that OP can't be original and make the same threads twice

This is one of the most retarded things i've seen. hahahaha lazy shit with all the time you've spent justifying your laziness you could have posted something.
So busy. but having enough time for browsing Sup Forums and arguing huh?

Dude just off yourself for real this is why we cant have discussion on here because of pedantic shitters

>or because I don't care about the 3 genres myself enough to make a thread about them.

Like did you even read what I say or are you just trying to find more reasons to get unnecessarily aggressive?

Case in point. This is honestly hilarious, people have gotten so lazy to the point where they get angry they can't delegate others to make change for them. And no, "muh i don't really care about the genres" is no excuse considering all these replies. Take care silly kid.

I'm not even the same guy but you're overreacting to this dude just talk vaporwave or stfu

Feel free to do what you ask for.

Again, I'm not angry, just annoyed, if anything you're the one who is quite upset that I give legitimate reasons to my argument so you chose to ignore it and be mean for no reason, and not caring about a genre does not correlate at all to this actually, really sad that there's people like you here who only care about winning and getting aggressive, in fact go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums I bet they would love you there

load of shite but its better than generic 90s pop culture reference filtered youtube sample house
actually no it's worse since it turned 80s japanese music into a meme

>future funk
gay
>vaporwave
meme
>synthwave
it's alright in a specific mood

It's talentless. Outside of Cherub and Jamiroquai nobody is making good funk and disco. Bad rabbits shat the bed attempting to make a funk/rock crossover on the last album and they're dead to me.

>future funk
french house for millenial nu-males
>vaporwave
new age for millenial bugmen
>synthwave
ebm for millenial soyboys

>turned 80s japanese music into a meme
this is the worst thing about it. they managed to take very sincere music and drenched it completely in millenial memetic irony

>shat the bed

I don't know why I laughed at that so hard

mostly lazy plunderphonics

Good background/sleeping music.