Professor who donates sperm in city bathrooms has sired 22 kids

>Brooklyn math professor Ari Nagel has sired 22 kids.

>“It” is Nagel’s semen, and it’s in demand. The 6-foot-2 CUNY Kingsborough math professor has served as a sperm donor for dozens of locals, siring 22 kids over the past 12 years with 18 women of various backgrounds

>Nagel, who grew up in an Orthodox Jewish family with six siblings, says he gets the benefits of having a large brood without the hassle

>For lesbian couples and single ladies looking to have a baby without the expense of going through a sperm bank (which can run in the thousands of dollars), he’s the No.1 dad

>About half the time, he provides his seed the old-fashioned way. Sometimes, a lesbian looking to conceive will have her partner in the bed for moral support while she and Nagel engage in intercourse

>“She’s never slept with a guy before, so the partner’s in bed, holding her hand,” Nagel explains. “Sometimes, it could be a little painful, then after a few times, they’re comfortable to do it on their own.”

Well Sup Forums are jews the chosen people?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/12/professor-who-donates-sperm-in-city-bathrooms-has-sired-22-kids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>women

>>About half the time, he provides his seed the old-fashioned way. Sometimes, a lesbian looking to conceive will have her partner in the bed for moral support while she and Nagel engage in intercourse

I don't see the problem, kids gonna be tall and good at math. What's not to like?

Jews are cucking Lesbian women... Impressive.

Men inheret their intellect from their mothers, though.

that guy's gonna get destroyed with child support payments

What if all the women sue for alimony?

He has a pretty good sperm

aw shit so we're all thinking like women but trapped in men's bodies?

He already has
nypost.com/2016/06/12/professor-who-donates-sperm-in-city-bathrooms-has-sired-22-kids/

>The first five women he worked with successfully sued him for child support, and nearly half of his paycheck is garnished for his offspring

>“I don’t know what’s more surprising: that five sued or that 17 didn’t,” Nagel says. “They were all well aware there was no financial obligation on my part. They all promise in advance they won’t sue.”

>Crystal, a Connecticut woman who has two sons, 6 and 7, by Nagel, says she wasn’t aware of any such arrangement.

>The 45-year-old mom, who took Nagel to court for child support, says that she was expecting to co-parent with him and that she didn’t know of his plans to father an entire baseball team.

>“My kids got left in the dust,” says the woman, who conceived both boys through intercourse. “You can’t co-parent with 20-something kids.”

See

>they promised not to sue
>they do anyway
Never, ever, ever trust the word of a woman. Honor is a male abstraction.

>They all promise in advance they won’t sue.

>trusting women
Serves him right, i guess.

>a lesbian looking to conceive will have her partner in the bed for moral support while she and Nagel engage in intercourse
he's like a successful chris chan

Dykes with ugly jew kids. Makes sense. They should all sue him it'll be anudda shoa.

>name Crystal,
>two sons, 6 and 7, by Nagel
>says hehe wasn’t aware of any such arrangement.
> 45-year-old mom
>who conceived both boys through intercourse.

6 and 7, one by one
45 yrs old, single
2 kids while being single

he must have a great dong and she's clever yet stupid. This is raw cruelty. I mean the kids are just a means to make moniez. Jews gonna jew, even from the crib.

>men are better than women at being female athletes.
>Men are better than women at being lesbians.

Vaginas BTFO.

>promise not to sue
>not making them sign a legally binding document
>not making a fake identity for yourself before doing this

This is so fucking degenerate.

Not really. I only donate for white couples I meet off of voyforums or Craigslist. I have fathered 9 kids. Not bad and it does a service for my Faust complex.

How lucky do you get on Craigslist?

>>not making them sign a legally binding document
I'm pretty sure people have tried this and it just gets thrown out in court.

Basically the way this works is, the judge goes "well somebody has to pay for the kids!" and when they look around and only see the sole-custodial mother, they naturally drag the nearest man in to open his wallet.

Angry virgin detected.

A cuckette? lel

Sounds like bullshit.

>legally binding document
>in family court

You're funny.

>It's a slide thread

Shill pls

I've had about half a dozen encounters on there. Just make an add offering to be a donor and you might get a few responses.

ALPHA AS FUCK

>believing this

Your family courts are a fucking joke.

Why even bother they're about the family rather than just giving women advantages and leeway in every possible way?

Our family court judges are primarily women

I don't think that's true, but they're certainly set up for the benefit of women.

There are only a few states where things are even close to being handled fairly in the family courts (I hear Texas is relatively good), but even then women still come out ahead, and of course they act like they're being horribly mistreated.

That fucker can have 22 children and I can't even father one after almost 7 years of trying...I'm actually jealous.

>I don't think that's true
It is
Have you ever been to family court?
It's always a woman

>family court
How do you make it a proper perma-binding document then? Or is that the joke?