New terrorist attack ! French Memeber of religion of peace kills a couple of cops

tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/faits-divers/20160614.OBS2499/l-etat-islamique-revendique-le-meurtre-de-deux-policiers-dans-les-yvelines.html#xtor=EPR-3-[ObsDerMin
lemonde.fr/police-justice/article/2016/06/13/un-policier-tue-devant-chez-lui-de-plusieurs-coups-de-couteau-dans-les-yvelines_4949770_1653578.html

>Last night a 42yr old police commander and his wife have been murdered
>their 3yr oldson is safe (but orphan)
>the murderer is Larossi Aballa 25yr
>he got shot down during the police intervention
>He was already profiled as eventuel terrorist and had already been condamned for « association de malfaiteurs en vue de préparer des actes terroristes » ''association with a terrorist organisation'' for a recruitment program for pakistani afghan warzones.

>meanwhile the EU and the shilldogs want to ban all guns (including XIXh century one for the EU, no fun allowed)

Allons enfants de la patrie, le jour honte c'est toute la semaine.
Pour nous la tyrannie, l'étendard bisounours nous a violés.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.reuters.com/article/topNews/idFRKCN0Z00H4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639878/Policeman-stabbed-death-outside-Paris-home-attacker-holding-officer-s-wife-son-hostage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ibzxvWPeytU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank God that wife's son survived.

You cucks deserve everything you get

Sorry to say that

apparently it was live streamed.

Yeah, how about that link?

fr.reuters.com/article/topNews/idFRKCN0Z00H4

Guy used a bladed weapon !
Ban assault knives !
religion of peace !

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639878/Policeman-stabbed-death-outside-Paris-home-attacker-holding-officer-s-wife-son-hostage.html

Encore un bougnoule... Pardon "une chance pour la France" qui tue au nom d un enculeur de chevre... pardon au nom de la religion de la paix.
Les assos sos racisme et touche pas a mon pote essaient de dire que c est car la police tue...

jesus, that poor kid is going to be traumatized for the rest of his life.

No he isn't, he is 3. Do you remember anything when you were 3? No. But this kid will grow up pissed, and will probably start a coup in France to leave the EU in20 years.

>Memeber

>Hon hon ton baguette en Mon canal Monsieur, hon hon hon.

KNIFE CONTROL NOW!

News say the guy streamed the whole attack on facebook? Anyone got more info on that?

>l'étendard bisounours nous a violés
lol, j'ai mouru

youtube.com/watch?v=ibzxvWPeytU

#NotAllKnives

Ban all steak knives and cutlery
Enough is enough

France literally getting BTFO every week. It doesn't get any better than this

What does the carebear say French bro?

I think I got the message without any of the words but I am curious what the carebear says.

>Don't stop taking public transport, let's show them we are not afraid
ALLAH HUAKBAR *SHOT*
>Let's show them they can't turn us against each other by spamming social network with #ComeOnWeLoveEachOther"
ALLAH HUAKBAR *SHOT*
>Let's commemorate by laying flower right at the terrorist scene
ALLAH HUAKBAR *SHOT*
>Let's turn our weakness in strengh
*SHOT*
>#IamBrussel #IamParis Muslims are the first victims #NotAfraid
*SHOT* *SHOT* *SHOT* *SHOT*
>What do you want MOTHERFUCKER ! Play time is over now ! You want war ? You will have it. I offered you all my love, what do you want more ? Fuck me in the ass ?
*SHOT*
>Too Late
*laugh in arab*

>Let's keep riding the subway, friends. Let's show the terrorists won't stop us from going out
>Let's show the terrorists that they won't succeed in dividing usby mobilizing on social networks with #LetsLoveEachOther
>Let's pay respect to the victims by leaving flowers at the very place where the massacre happened
>Let's turn our weaknesses into our strength
>I am Bruxelles
>Muslims are the first victims
>I am Paris
>we're not afraid
>You fucks, I gave you all my love but it didn't do shit. What more do you want, fuck my ass? We're done playing guys, you want war, you'll get it, FUCK!
>too late
>laughing intensifies

Roughly.

>tfw there will be people saying that muslims are the first victims and not that innocent 3yo child.
Feels good to be culturally enriched desu

"turn us against each other" fits more to "touner les uns contre les autres" than "dividing us" since it's refering to making non-muslims hate muslims

or maybe I don't understand what "dividing us" implies

Je hais Edwy Plenel, comme on a jamais haïs quelqu'un.
"La police tue", non connard, la police française n'est pas la police américaine, ils ne sont même pas correctement armés et tout les morts de ces dernières années sont des accidents. Pendant ce temps, des connards d'extrême gauche qui boivent son discours simpliste, lancent des cocktails molotovs dans des voitures de flics, ce qui est légalement une tentative de meurtre. Et ce con les défends, sou prétexte qu'ils sont oppressés et qu'il faut faire la revolution.