At least you speak two languages

At least you speak two languages.

At least you live in a country that only requires you to speak one language.

3*

The minimum is five.

at least you don't live in a shithole

Actually I speak 3.

Swedish, English and German.

Could also learn Norwegian in a month due to it being so similar to Swedish.

i can speak American English, Simple/British English, and Australianese

I'm Americunt and I can speak Korean, Spanish, Farsi

It's not too late for you lad, you can still make it

i can speak chinese
ching chong ping pong chang zing

>At least you speak two languages.
you act as if this is a privilege and not something and +80 IQ individual can accomplish

>TWO languages
If you don't speak at least four languages you're a brainlet.

Impressive
Fucking Finnish meme lords.

t. Italian, Romansch, Romanian, and Spanish speaker

i can speak dutch english and cantonese and understand mandarin and german desu

Learning English by osmosis doesn't count

I know that feel, bro.

if you can't read shakespeare without translation you can't speak english

I speak Galician, Spanish, Nawat, English, Dutch and a little bit of French.

And I'm from a shitty 3rd world country. What is your excuse?

ITT we massively overestimate our language language abilitie.

I can speak portuguese, english, south brazilian, portugalese and angolanese

Seeing by this post, I really hope you don't overestimate them.

I speak some english, french, italian, spanish and a bit of german

English, Welsh, British, Irish, Northern Irish, Canadian, Scottish, Kiwi, and Australian. Can speak some Japanese, too.

>Seeing by this post

Nice grammar you got there for someone claiming to speak English.

I speak Italian and English but can read Romanian, Spanish and German, hope to become fluent in German at least in the next year.

I only speak Arabic and English

I'm thinking of learning Hebrew and aramaic if possible

>Romansch, Romanian

There are literally 50 languages that I would learn (even Panjabi, Wolof and Icelandic) before considering these.

spanish, catalĂ  and english

i wanna learn korean

German: Mother tongue

English: Pretty much fluent thanks to the
internet's daily exposure

Hungarian: Learned the language because my first and so far only love was an exchange student from Hungary in high school. I had quite a Guild Wars addiction back then but my decision to learn Hungarian and impress immediately made me uninstall the game. I spent literally every second of my spare time learning her language, studying the grammar, reading Hungarian stuff on the internet and listening to Hungarian radio. She eventually left and I never made a move.
This was eight years ago. Haven't really used the language since. But when I went to Hungary this summer it turned out that I'm still surprisingly competent. My active vocabulary has become quite small but I can still read pretty much anything and understand a lot of shit. It's all still there in the back of my head. I could converse fairly fluently within the limits of my vocabulary.
It later turned out that the girl I learned Hungarian for wasn't even Hungarian but a Croatian from Bosnia who just lived in Hungary.

Czech: Studied this shit in college. I just wanted to avoid working so I had to study something after finishing high school. Figured I might as well pick a language given my experience with learning Hungarian. Haven't used the language since I dropped out 5 years ago but I suppose my conversation skills would turn out to be similarly good if I went to the Czech Republic now.

Romanian: I've always had some sort of infatuation with this country. Studied the language on and off, but has been off for years now. Never got particularly far with it but I went to Romania this summer and it went decent enough. My Romanian isn't good by any stretch of the imagination but communication was possible. Didn't meet a single person who opted to switch to English with me fwiw.

Serbocroation: Same shit with Romanian, gotta love the Balkans. Though it's a little worse than my Romanian.

Currently studying Russian.