She can no longer get work as a child actress and isn't getting work as a teen actress...

She can no longer get work as a child actress and isn't getting work as a teen actress, How do you think she'll fair with roles as a middle aged woman?

can someone just make a .webm with all her scenes while she was still hot (500 days of summer, kick ass 1 being the cut off point)

As long as Harrison Ford can hide in her in his next movie, she'll have a career.

>that stache
>that nose hair
oh boy she needs to hit the salon

Shes gonna have to do some nude scenes
If she can do that she's in

Why doesn't she care about her physical appearance anymore? Has she just given up? I'm worried about her.

Looks tired.

I hope she gets really succesful so the haters get btfo

Her face looks kinda stiff, did she got some botox?

Just wait until the inevitable JoJo live action movie.

Post-election depression

It's not looking like that'll happen anytime soon

Frumpy, fussy, opinionated spinster aunt. She's already building up the personal wardrobe.

She can always gain weight and become the funny fat woman niche actress.

haha, imagine a comedy where she plays Rebel Wilson also fat little sister

Probably around the lips, forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks
Her entire head pretty much

It's called a photograph, They capture single moments in time.

thanks botox expert

An original screenplay about the first female in the NFL.

theres always the WWF

cocaine!

Bandwagoning with a bunch of retards, sad

I'm not like the rest of you fucking clowns who obsess over actors and celebrity shit because it's truly awful but when I opened this picture and saw the fine details of her caked up skin and crusty features I wanted to vomit.

Seriously wtf happend? She used to be qt3.14. Now she looks like Goldie Hawn in fridge form

I remember making a remark about her manhands and short neck on Sup Forums in 2010, and btards going apeshit over it.
Damn, didn't know she was turn out so masculine.

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSTTTTTT

She shilled super hard for killary and ruined her career so now shes trying to snatch up any dumb hillary fans by looking like an acid trip version of her.

She fell for the pubertal Jew.

Anti-puberty serum for girls when?

Post more fridges