What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mYiYLDurFfg
cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women football is like getting a handjob from your girlfriend
It's ok but you know you could do better

/thread

No matter how much they try, women's sports, especially football, won't ever be recognized as being on par with its male counterparts.
They don't have the same athleticism, ergo don't generate interest and therefore don't generate revenue, which is the one thing that makes sports promoters dedicate themselves to promoting certain sports.

I don't know why everyone tries to make women's football on par with men's. It's women's football, for me it's good that women can also get the chance to play football in a club, most women I know don't want to be on par with men's football, they just want to play football.

Womens Gymnastics

Your point is invalid.

Why do people watch anything other than champions league? Why do people watch lower league teams?

lolno

Maybe their local team plays in a lower league or th team that they support.

>its a retard thinks a special exception proves anything
Change it to "the vast majority of sports" you autist

Exactly. But it's obviously not the best competition, it's a huge step below the top

Post the beta nu-male responses

Women's football is like slow-mo, wacky dull awkward football.
They try their best, but it's just pathetic.

Women sports are ok for a bit of fun, and a cheeky bit of banter, but that's it.

>accepts my point as true
>redefines the boundaries of the claim to keep their safe space
>apparently I'm the autist

Wew lad, all those timbits affecting your thought process.

Men are still better than woken at it. The only reason it's more popular is because faggots like you enjoy watching girls with the body of a 12 year old bounce around.

there's one right there in the OP image

kekd hard when some fifa top man said they played with smaller balls, when they don't.

not even their bosses give a shit. it's just to appease the masses.

>Womens Gymnastics
lol
people just create & see it to fap to little girls

>women I know
normies reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

how could you tell?

soccer is a women's sport. men should be ashamed for playing it. so ashamed that they dive on the grass and roll around faking injuries.

it's really fucking pathetic. what a shit sport. what silly """""""""""fans"""""""""""""

womens sports are fine and should be encouraged, but the issue comes when they demand the same pay as men when they don't bring in anywhere near the same revenue.

Replies were just shitty 'banter' but the BBC posted a gif in response.

>it's okay
That's an exaggeration

Bro women national teams get 8-0'd by u14 shit boys teams

You're right.
I hate handjobs. My girlfriend sits there and makes a total mockery out of a technique I have perfected on myself.

Lower league players are a lot better than you think

>omens sports are fine and should be encouraged,

>perfected
Uh m8 care to give me a sample?

>thinking there's anything wrong with fapping to 12 year old girls
and you think we're the faggots?

nice ass on houghton

What is men's football? Getting a handjob from your boyfriend?
I'd rather have pic-related thank you

Have sex

It's true. They are playing soccer not football

Might as well extend this to football in general and most women's sports desu.

with a dude? No thanks

Does anybody know if guys give better handjobs?
Or is it really just a matter of what you're used to from yourself?

Handjobs feel a lot better when your driving

please don't do dumb shit while you drive

Watching women's football is honestly like watching Troll 2 when you know you can watch actual professionally made better movies.

You know i'ts B class, you know it's not that good, you laugh at it for being bad, it brings you some enjoyment, it is legally considered a movie... but we all know you can watch something that's actually better

The fuck?

Irresponsible cunt shouldn't have a license

If I'm on an interstate in Utah going 80mph it's not really an issue.

womens football will only ever be good if they institute a qts only policy.

or at the very least put all the bulldykes on steroids and make fouls legal.

>I'd rather have pic-related
>posts a webm
>webm is literally a 10 year old boy in a wig
>calls out others for being faggots

This "hiding in plain sight" meme really isn't working for you desu senpai.

Normally it's because the club's older than America. We have sports and you have gimmicks. We have clubs and you have franchises. You're arguing apples and oranges. Very very sad.

Yes, but it is less entertaining to watch.

Except men are still better at gymnastics, it's just more popular to watch women's gymnastics for obvious reasons.

BBC has been pushing women's football really fucking hard. Front page, 2 podcasts in a row, 606. No word on some giant transfers in the men's game of course

Well there is a tournament on. BBC don't spew transfer bollocks either.

>BBC don't spew transfer bollocks
They spent about 2 weeks last summer discussing CR7 to ManU

Yeah they compile all the nonsense from other outlets but all the info in their main section is properly sourced. It's the BBC m8 they gain nothing from clickbait articles

>mfw Radio 5 Live were pushing women's cricket the other day

>Be kissless neckbeard virgin on Sup Forums
>Think somehow the media is geared towards making you watch women's sports as part of some devious scheme because you're super-special
>Not realizing it's about half the people in the world that are women

women know shit football when they see it too

>Ese Agboaye: Remind me how many trophies Liverpool won last season.

>everyone completely ignoring the OP and that weak ass response
kek

reddit detected

dont mind womens sports being pushed if it means less 'besity

What's the women's football equivalent of the 'Oh noooo' scene?

>Troll 2 references on Sup Forums of all boards
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I watched some women's football, world cup I think. I had to laugh when there was a shootout, and the gk's basically had to start moving 1 sec earlier just to have a chance of stopping the kick.

It's literally the opposite of that no one including women give a shit. It's pushed so much because of muh equality meme.

Last three digits are the viewing figures for the match in the OP.

Yeah honestly I don't watch it either.

That doesn't address the point at all. You're just explaining why people watch inferior quality teams, which necessarily contradicts the explanation that women's sports are less popular due simply to quality.

>Mfw my favorite team is just as old as yuro clubs, isn't a franchise, and conveniently ignore that the sport has simply become a business
Lmao you're out of your depth due to ignorance, nigel

Probably this moment from the English team:
youtu.be/mYiYLDurFfg

The best part of women's football is t-shirt exchange in the end.

Women sports should be banned unless they play semi naked

Girl here. It's shit.

reminder that the best women's team on the planet lost 5-2 to the U-15 Dallas boy's team

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Women's sports are fapkino.

Wait they actually do this? If so they seem to never show it on tv

its worse than that

clearly women dont really like womens sports

the womens soccer league makes maybe $3 a year

>Think somehow the media is geared towards making you watch women's sports as part of some devious scheme because you're super-special
>Not realizing it's about half the people in the world that are women

I guess you're nearly right. The problem is that the majority of women aren't interested in sport or interested in football. They try to push it on women, but it doesn't really work because, like I've said, women don't care for sport.
The real question isn't, who are they gearing the sport towards. The real question is why are they forcing people to take notice of it and "get involved" in some capacity? Well, have you ever seen how much money men's football generates? Now think of that number doubled. The whole thing operates around greed for shekels. If you wanted to double the income from the men's game you would have to double all of the prices and people would boycott it. So what they do is think "well men make up half the planet and look how much we make from that. Why can't we have two "leagues" (male and female) running side by side and generate twice as much?". That's basically it. It's all about making money and doing it the same way (((Hollywood))) does. By rehashing the original, targeting an audience that doesn't care and then forcing the original audience and telling them they're (((sexist))) if they don't part with their gold for it.
Next you'll be telling me that (((immigration))) (and women in the workplace for that matter) are being brought in to "help" (or with women for "equality") and not because by doubling the workforce you can undercut wages (which is what happened with women in the workplace and what happens when you import (((immigrants))) or "refugees").
Don't get me wrong, your non-argument is pretty good though. If I was getting THOSE headaches I would explain them away with memes too.

pls be my sp gf

>I would explain them away with memes too.