Ash vs Evil Dead

Who was in the wrong here?
Rob Tapert for wanting ED2 or Craig DiGregorio for wanting AoD and fart and shit slapstick jokes?
avclub.com/article/craig-digregorio-leaving-ash-vs-evil-dead-and-orig-247262

Not a fan of this show anymore, too much slapstick.

Both were wrong. The show should try to be its own thing rather than trying to be something else

Kelly being Ash's biological daughter isn't something I like and his proudest claim is the butthole monster. I can't say Gregorio is giving examples of his contributions that I like.

Still, the season finale was poor and all that foreshadowing going to waste is a shame. Let's wait to see if Tapert makes a statement.

>BILL?!?

I laff every time

I should've proofread that. Sorry.

>too much slapstick
Sounds like Evil Dead.

>Kelly being Ash's biological daughter isn't something I like
What

When did that happen

It was DeGreg's pitched season finale. Ash was going to plow Kelly's mother in the past and become her actual father.

Well, that does seem very Ash.
Not sure how I'd feel about it actually happening, though.
The finale was pretty frustrating. You can really tell there were rewrites and issues.

Xena fan here, how big of a role does Lucy have?

pretty big

>Craig DiGregorio for wanting AoD and fart and shit slapstick jokes?
I'm assuming he's responsible for that stupid scene where Ash is forced up some deadites asshole with shit flying everywhere.

Fuck that guy

not big enough tbqh

>A microcosm of the relationship would be like—you know that morgue scene where he battles a colon monster? That, to me, was one of the most fun, the most Evil Dead scenes you could have in the show—I loved it. I thought it would be really funny and scary and have Bruce at his best and have the visuals be amazing. To me, that fight was like, “Yes, that is exactly what the show should be,” and I had a lot of disagreements with the producer about that. “This is not Evil Dead” would be something that was said a lot, and the end of the day, you can’t really get too much done if the person who is creatively steering things and the person who is physically producing things aren’t agreeing on what is Evil Dead. I fought for weeks and weeks to get that colon fight in the show and I thought that was a no-brainer. To me, that is one of the most fun sequences we did on the show in two seasons.

I loved season two, but the finale killed all of my interest desu

Crazy how u can ruin a whole series with one bad episode, its like the opposite of dirk gentlys

>suddenly kelly forms a big prosthetic chin

And one liners seem to come more naturally to her.

>Its like the opposite of dirk gentlys
I was considering watching that, do you mean that it only has one good episode and its not worth watching? Or that the end makes it worth watching?

I'm seeing double here, four Lucys

>Literally who or man who has been producing the series since the first film

Tapert is Lucas

>colon monster was my proudest achievement, this is true Evil Dead
>Ash would be father of Kelly and third season would be about their relationship
good he is gone

this.
also kelly is my least favorite character in the show, she and pablo should split next season.
mia and ash when?

Kelly being Ash's daughter would have ruined the dynamic. That was a good call by Tapert. The showrunner just sounds a mad.

>mia and ash when?
so much this

Rob Tapert seems to be more in line with what I wanted from the show. I'm gonna stick around and see ho season three is. Also, the colon monster was garbage.

>colon monster was garbage.
I stopped reading after this. Opinion discarded.

for you

The end makes it worth watching

If the season finale has a failing it is that we lost mommy pink-hair Xena and got that niglet back instead. Bad trade.

and becomes 10 years older
wtf was he thinking?

>good he is gone
Battlestar Galactica's showmaster wont be much better, judging by BSG

*showrunner