wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
Previous
Based bro's message to us all
youtube.com/watch?v=NlIoEe6Di4w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrU_ef7DQgs
youtube.com/watch?v=uRPtsJ1487w
fox59.com/2016/06/13/oh-not-for-you-trump-supporters-say-restaurant-refused-to-serve-them/
redstate.com/streiff/2016/06/13/hilarious.-chris-christie-acts-donald-trumps-manservant/
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zYyrPHg_ag0
youtube.com/watch?v=bUw34VWGcO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did anyone see this little Rick Moranis cuck say that "there are over a billion Muslims, and yes there are hundreds... maybe thousands... that don't like us".

These are the experts that impart their knowledge on normies.

Fucking treasonous.

Feel free to suggest.

Don't derail.

MAGA.

How will Trump save America when we're only 60% White (and probably only 40 or 50 judging by what they call white)?

Muslims are bad.

((((((((RELIGION OF PEACE))))))))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOD EMPEROR

Theres 1.1 billion who want shariah...

youtube.com/watch?v=BrU_ef7DQgs

Is morning jew still attacking Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=uRPtsJ1487w

check out this bullshit!!!!!!!!!

fox59.com/2016/06/13/oh-not-for-you-trump-supporters-say-restaurant-refused-to-serve-them/

>‘Oh not for you!’ Trump supporters say restaurant refused to serve them

Trump supporters refused service.

Morning cuck straight up hates donald now.

Someone post the graph, I'm on mobile.

I just want Trump to win so bad, the liberal butt-hurt alone would make it worth it.

I love getting emails from Trump. Just telling me how exciting his campaign is. No shilling for donations, just saying how making america great is on the way.

They never stopped. Had a bunch of smug journos on, laughing it up.

Thank you, Based Brit.

i don't think germans are shillposters. most of them are nice and just take all of the stupid amount of banter we throw at them.

They're enraged

jesus fuck, from Cookout of all places? Something wrong with the world

So refusing service for faggots is bad, but refusing service for Trump supporters is ok? Fucking libcucks.

The western culture and and the islamic culture are just 2 different worlds and if you try to mix them with each other you will get a bad chemical reaction.

Where would you put my cuntry?

Just kill the jews.

Who's the wagon wheel?

We'll probably hit it around Wed night or Thursday morning

>post count will probably double from Sept~Nov

Amish

Trump's 2020 slogan will be "Keep America Great"

Don't you just love leftists """""""""arguments""""""""' against Trump

(yes,i know my responses are shit,I've just debated so many of these kinds of cucks online I just don't care anymore.)

>indianapolis
who cares, every city in america is disgustingly liberal

They had a golden opportunity there.

>"So I said to the server 'Okay! Just like a sensible homosexual denied service should do; I'll take my business elsewhere!'"

That's too hardcore. Just deport them to Israel.

harder than it sounds

not even Hitler could do it.

he was our best goy!

Guys, I know the candidates but I dont keep up with the pools, but realiscally whos most likely to win? Is Hillary the favorite?

We are immunized against all dangers. One may call us a newfag, cuck, shill, faggot, it all runs off us like water off a raincoat.

Not here on /Trumpgen/, there's a few shill4hills.

Well, I don't know, I don't like to let people decide their own flag. But where would YOU put it?

POO

>ljilja milich
p-pls be in london

Yeah I know it's kind of a pussy move, but no way would I order food while wearing Trump gear. I don't want nig/spic/cuck body fluids in my food.

But call you a German...

But call him a German and you will be astonished at how he recoils

>Yeah I know it's kind of a pussy move
It is
I don't leave my place without my Trump hat

I'm using my mom's old account.And I doubt there's a London in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

But call Thomas Mueller overrated and watch as the German recoils and says "I've been found out."

Thank you based brit

Oh fuck if he/she pretended to be gay for a lunch the backpedaling will be amazing.

Crazy Bernie meeting with crooked hilldog today, and surrendering
>just as planned

Your flag would read SERBIA in a just world.

AUWEIA IT'S ANOTHER DRESDEN

Somewhere near the middle? I don't know where.

HAPPY

Agreed.Fucking Clintons.

BIRTHDAY

This is gonna have to be my last thread guys.
Godspeed.

>horde factions are the most informative

Thank you Attila, my greatest ally.

Right next to the kiwis.

I love how everyone thought the first photos of these guys were shopped and they weren't actually supporting Trump

>Hilarious. Chris Christie Acts As Donald Trump’s “Manservant”

Say what you will about Donald Trump but the man has the uncanny ability to embarrass, humiliate and utterly diminish anyone who dares to be associated with him. If you can think of a single person who looks more sane or less ridiculous due to their association with Donald Trump, I will kiss your butt at high noon at a place of your choosing and give you an hour to draw a crowd.

Case in point, New Jersey Chris Christie.

Shortly after Christie's endorsement of Trump he gave a startling interview in response to his performance in which he actually said "I was not being held hostage." Ted Cruz remarked that Christie was in his "own private hell."

It is abundantly obvious that Trump has zero respect for Christie, which is similar to the amount of self respect Christie is showing. Last month, Trump mocked Christie for being fat by COMMANDING him not to eat any more OREOs.

Now, via The New Yorker:

>Governor Chris Christie, of New Jersey, another of Trump’s opponents early in the campaign, has transformed himself into a sort of manservant, who is constantly with Trump at events. (One Republican told me that a friend of his on the Trump campaign used Snapchat to send him a video of Christie fetching Trump’s McDonald’s order.)

In Bram Stoker's Dracula, the most pathetic character is the lunatic, Renfield, who has fallen under Dracula's spell. He lives in the hope that one day Dracula will turn him into a vampire and grant him immortality. Renfield is ultimately betrayed, cast aside, and dies alone and without hope of Salvation. All in all it is an eerie metaphor for the Christie-Trump relationship.

redstate.com/streiff/2016/06/13/hilarious.-chris-christie-acts-donald-trumps-manservant/

Serious question to my Burger bros. Will the biggest voting block that decide elections see through the sharade of the leftists that Orlando was to blame on "guns" and Not Islam? What does the average person in USA think about Orlando shooting? Gun control, or Islam problem?

>everybody says gun should be banned
>every single time
>this isn't even the first islamic related shooting in the past few months to happen in the western world
>yet guns are the issue

I might go to Church for the first time in over ten years, just so I can ask the priest for forgiveness when I strangle these fucking morons

This is fucking cancer.
Please post more.

Hmm.. Yes. That seems reasonable.

did they ever say why they the Mr. Trump?

>you will never celebrate Trump's birthday with a bunch of Hindu extremists

Too bad they cant eat burgers there, not much of a party

Based pooinloos

Why do you have fucking shitty mainland Chinese on a picture of an anime-style girl? It's 質問 or 疑問, not whatever that down syndrome level crap in your jpg.

Honest question: has anyone ever had a positive experience with a muslim?

When will people stop being idiots and realize that muslims contribute nothing positive.

It's easier in real life. Liberals have trouble thinking on their feet, because they just parrot the same talking points over and over. So you just press the attack and if they try to parrot one of the usual talking points, disrespect them by finishing THEIR line of thought then rebutting it. I've managed to convert my GF and her family to Trump over the past few months. I made my sister's liberal boyfriend cry. They can dish it out but they can't take it, and as long as they aren't in a pack they are total cowards. They tend to get too emotional and can't seem to understand that you can have a heated argument without hard feelings.

People 30+ are starting to slowly take the red pill

Millenials are stubborn children and will never change

>assravagedstate
These cuckservatives deserve to be hung next to the marxists

There any good books that go in depth to theology of islam and history of it? Preferably redpilled author.

>Trump mocked Christie for being fat by COMMANDING him not to eat any more OREOs.

Don't we love our based poo-in-loos?

I have. Most American and European ones are nice. It's the one from the middle east that generally give me issues.

t. restaurant owner near airport

Hungary and Romania are essentially neutral to Trump, but tell us a lot about the EU and general EU shit.

Hillary Clinton is a Muslim apologist traitor

The shooter was a registered Democrat and an ISIS agent.

Gays Must Die Says Imam Speaker At Orlando Mosque.
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Islam teaches death to homosexuals, non-muslims and those who blaspheme Mohammed.

The Truth About the Gay Nightclub Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=zYyrPHg_ag0

The western culture and and the islamic culture are just two different worlds and if you try to mix them with each other you will get a bad chemical reaction.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=bUw34VWGcO4

Who are these guys and why do they like Trump?

Thank you based Brit

You can get everything online.

If you really need in-depth material.

Encyclopedia of Islam is the ultimate authority on Islam and has a bajillion academic articles from 1950's-1980's when academics would outright say Islamic Jihad is about subjugating everyone.

>It is abundantly obvious that Trump has zero respect for Christie
>meanwhile Trump held a special rally in NJ just to pay off Christie's campaign debt

Well under 30% of Americans support a ban on rifles. It's entierly propoganda on the left.

It's a wedge issue to activate a loud minority to vote. The old GOP had gay marriage, the dems have gun control.

Average indian Kumars. They love Trump cause their Prime Minister is fantastically nationalistic, Narendra Modi.

please tell me these guys can actually vote for him in the general

I'm pretty sure the Orlando incident won Trump Florida, if that helps you out.

Happy birthday big guy

Thanks for the info Mexibro

Gun is the ultimate losing issue in America, far more then homosexuality or Abortion.

You will never win an election based on being anti-gun.

Anybody watching Morning Cuck?

Just tuned in, seems they are 100% pro-Hillary, pro-gun control. Mika is lost.

Britain calls for aid

the debt will be repaid when it's trumps turn

Hey, Florida, what's it like having Skeletor as Governor?

I get that they absolutely need to push the narrative away from Islam, but this just feels tacky. By getting supremely buttflustered at Christians and Gun Owners they're further pushing those hanger-on Cruzlims and Libertarians. I can't a single peep from the usual #nevertrump shitbags ever since Orlando (probably since Trump took on such a pro-gay stance).

>watching morning cuck

Thanks, thats helpful. I'll check it out.

Texting friend, trying to convince him of Trump's good points. He still thinks Trump is a misogynistic prick.

Any way to dissuade him?