AMA

I am the child of a white C of E English mother and a Zambian-born Gujurati Muslim father. I was born in England, and now live in London. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/thought-provoking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok quick question.

Does anyone even care about you or what you do?

You have to go back :(

just came from a thread about racemixing so yes, apparently people here are very unhappy about my existence.

Do you like mudkips?

where tho

this meme isn't fresh

what are your roots

with wrinkles like that you're defo not a child.
maybe a you'd pass as a pedo that frequents flipland for de easy loli puss

Kill yourself shitskin, your life is the evidence of the decay of anglosphere society.

When are you going to leave Europe and never come back?

that's donald trump's tiny thumb

lmao says the australian
kevin parker and steve irwin were the only good things to ever come from your godawful shithole of a country

oh wait nvm you're from new zealand. hang on what's your excuse for being a racist in that case?

why tho? i pay pic related in tax and ni every year. unlike the so many of the english people i've met over the years i don't milk the benefits system.

unlike so many of the brown shitskin hordes who milk it but didnt pay in first.

itt we pretend that browns aren't welfare pets of zog

first-gen immigrants work insanely hard, this is pretty common knowledge.

my immigrant father is a software engineer. his immigrant brother is a civil engineer. his wife is a pharmacist. his children are all muslim girls, the eldest is an economist in a thinktank, the second-eldest is a solicitor, the third-eldest is an investment banker, and the youngest is still doing her a-levels. this is pretty typical of muslim families in the UK

also, it seems as though a huge proportion of my tax is going towards old english people, rather than migrants. pic related (per day).

>mudblood
>ama

Hows knowing your parents are degenerates? You are a genetic failure and deserve only

>pic related

>no evidence
>Sup Forums still falls for it

no it fucking isnt you lying fuck

Muslims are the most likely immigrant to be benefit leeches.

And as for first gen immigrants working hard, that is an old meme. The new lot coming in are untermensch. Do you honestly compare your family with them?

As is proper and correct. They will have paid more in than you you faggot, and yet immigrants getting any of it having paid in less seems shonky. But shhh, dont mention that.

You think like a parasite but dont understand why youre not accepted?

What's it like to poo without a loo?

Who do you feel more loyal to the English or the Gujarati?

You'll never properly be either. Is it hard?

How does it feel to know that the only reason you exist is your mother's fetish?

>They will have paid more in than you you faggot
then why don't they have savings or pensions
>You think like a parasite
how

>Muslims are the most likely immigrant to be benefit leeches.
citation needed

i wouldn't know

what do you mean by loyal? i literally know nothing about my gujurati heritage. i only speak english, and i speak it in RP. I'm pretty obviously English, and if you met me you'd probably agree.

basically, people who aren't racist or cripplingly lonely generally just become attracted to people after they meet them. race didn't really have much to do with it.

moaning about paying taxes to maintain the elders of your country,
except wait, you clearly dont think it is your country, and theyre not your elders.
Do you see why youll never integrate?

>You'll never properly be either. Is it hard?
not on a day-to-day basis. it's a bit weird, sure, but at the end of the day i'm doing fine.

>race didn't really have much to do with it.
Hahaha sure, the only reason you were born is your whore mother was mad at her daddy. Fuck off to Zambia.

>except wait, you clearly dont think it is your country
clearly how

>and theyre not your elders.
they are.

>Do you see why youll never integrate?
i already have.

and it's not so much moaning about paying taxes towards the elderly, it's more illustrating that every day I pay 98p to the unemployed, 7p to housing, and £9.45 towards old age care, yet the people who are receiving that would rather I wasn't in the country. Can you not see my grievance here?

But you're not really English. The English do not have Gujarati heritage by definition.

>Can you not see my grievance here?

If they value your fiscal and economic contribution less than your presence then it makes sense for them to not want you in the country.

It's one of those intangible asset.

>Fuck off to Zambia.
Why? By any metric, even by farage's metrics, i am someone who should be allowed to live and work in the UK. I was born here. I've lived here my whole life. Most of my income is in the 40% tax bracket. I'm smarter than you and I work harder than you.

you mean, if they're so racist that they'd rather see this country go down the shitter than have non-whites in it, that makes sense?

like, not even a "points-system" based immigration scheme?

But you are not white.

a rat born in a stable is not a horse. You were born in England but you are not, and never will be accepted as english by anyone other than your whore mother and twenty year old leftists.

we were perfectly fine before the black hoardes started swarming our cities, we'll be fine once you fuck off thank you.

>I'm smarter than you and I work harder than you
Are you a Redditor? Because you sound like a self-conscious and vain Redditor.

>born in salisbury, raised in england, speaks only english. blonde, blue-eyed christian english mother

>But you're not really English.
says the american

This is what i mean by it's weird being mixed-race. other people get to decide what you are, depending on the circumstances. If there was a world war, and they were conscripting people, you bet your arse the government would see me as english, even a brexiteer faragian government.

>If there was a world war, and they were conscripting people, you bet your arse the government would see me as english, even a brexiteer faragian government.

No, they would see you as cannon fodder, like how we saw our colonial regiments in ww1

>Salisbury
>England
Zimbabwe isn't fucking England. Are you so retarded you think Africans are English now? WAKE ME UP.

>you mean, if they're so racist that they'd rather see this country go down the shitter than have non-whites in it, that makes sense?

It makes sense to them under those assumptions.

It's all about the personal preferences of the consumer, with the caveat that, in this particular case, we're talking about a collective decision and not an individual one.

The decision to live in a multi or a mono ethnic society is taken at a collective level so that every body who opposes it is effectively being forced to live with the consequences of that decision by everybody else who favors it. Were the mono-ethnicists winning, the situation would be reversed.

There's something I don't understand though : in what said can it be said racist for a person to want to live in a mono ethnic society while, at the same, it is not said racist for people to want to live in a multi ethnic one?

Both of these position are race based and concern the proportion of different ethnicities within a country. Both express various types of preferences relating to race, which seems to suggest that racial preferences are something that (1) exists and (2) can be acted upon.

no not really. by 'you' here, I mean the mediocre english young people who have the luxury of going to uni and studying something that won't increase their income potential, and then whine about not getting jobs, and then eventually become some kind of social media manager or some other vapid shit.

If you hate the english then fuck off to the jungle where you belong

That isn't anyone on Sup Forums. You think anyone on Sup Forums is going into fucking gender studies?

What do you think of Islam as a whole? are you Muslim, and if so do you put that before your countrymen? What do muslims think of half castes such as yourself, from what ex muslims say they hate everyone who isn't their own race more than they hate gays

lmao he googled salisbury and found the wrong one.

wow maximum jingoism. i suggest you re-read wilfred owen because he's got a pretty good comeback at the end of dulce et decorum est for people like you.

>and never will be accepted as english by anyone other than your whore mother and twenty year old leftists.
you sound upset. did a brown boy steal your girlfriend or something? Also:

>hoardes
learn english mate.

so?

Did you vote for Kahnuck?

lol fuck off to africa you filthy mudblood, you will never be accepted by whites or blacks.

English people are white. You are not white therefore you are not English. Therefore fuck off back to apefrica or gujaratistan

Also reminder to report and sage this shit thread for having nothing to do with 'news, world events, political issues, and other related topics'

they were never asked.
No one was
then you literally piss about paying for their care like they knew you would.

Why do you think you're integrated? Do you think you're English?

Do you wish there were more or less people like yourself here?

Do you think the new lot will want to pay for you when youre old?

He's a Black mate, he isn't capable of such provoking thoughts.

I too am in London, Can you confirm that Islam has ultimately ruined several countries and also that Islam just takes advantage every chance they get? Give em and inch and they'll take a mile.

Finally an interesting question.

>are you Muslim
nope

>What do muslims think of half castes such as yourself, from what ex muslims say they hate everyone who isn't their own race more than they hate gays
my family don't seem to care.

>What do you think of Islam as a whole?
I think that even defining it as a whole is very difficult. Even in the small sphere of Muslims in my family, some of them drink, some of them don't wear the veil, some of them don't go to mosque, some of them don't pray, some of them eat pork, some of them don't believe in god. Other people in the family (especially some of the oldest ones) are the complete opposite of that. Either way, they're all Muslims. It seems that, like every other religion, it gets more and more secular as time goes on. At least in my family.

It's difficult, because I've seen really nasty sides of Muslim culture, but I can't even generalise that to my whole family, let alone all of Islam. I don't know if I can sum up Islam as a whole. It's 1.6 billion people.

>It's 1.6 billion people.

Stop defining Islam as a social phenomena and define it as its primary literature, ie. the Koran and the Hadith collections.

Islam is a total system of life, not 1.6 billion people.

>it seems that, like every other religion, it gets more and more secular as time goes on

pull the other one fagget, its literally the opposite and its the cancer that's killing Europe and progress in your own countries.

Because your family is getting more secular doesnt mean this time next week you wont be acting all surprised on the news because one of your faggot cousins decided he wasnt english after all

>they were never asked
some have told me as much themselves

>No one was
pretty sure we're all being asked in a few days.

>then you literally piss about paying for their care like they knew you would.
>like they knew you would
what?

>Why do you think you're integrated?
why do you think i'm not?

>Do you wish there were more or less people like yourself here?
do you mean high-earning, law-abiding taxpayers or "non-whites"

>Do you think the new lot will want to pay for you when youre old?
A) They won't have to, and B) State pension isn't tenable for the next generation anyway, which is why the government is pushing mandatory pension schemes.

all of these bombers carrying "islam for dummies" on their way to the training camp but it's the holy book that's the problem?

okie doke

Talk to one of millions of brownish mutts that pollute the West?

WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY.

poor b8

lol

what?

Well, apparently it is!

the non problematic holy book that robs anyone that reads it of IQ points such that whole countries are retarded by it? That one?

>Both of these position are race based and concern the proportion of different ethnicities within a country. Both express various types of preferences relating to race, which seems to suggest that racial preferences are something that (1) exists and (2) can be acted upon.

If we lived in a vacuum and questions of immigration had no historical context I'd agree with you. Unfortunately, "mono-ethnicism" isn't the same as "multi-ethnicism" because of context.

Say for example India was 23% of the world's GDP before colonial rule and then 4% when they gained independence. The Gurkhas are a proud part of the British armed forces to this day. We took them, made them poor, made them fight in our wars, and now letting them live in our country is wrong because "mono-ethnicism" is only as racist as "multi-ethnicism"? I don't buy it buddy.

Of course it's problematic. It's got a bunch of awful shit in there. All the holy books do.

> robs anyone that reads it of IQ points such that whole countries are retarded by it
bit rhetorical there mate, they still managed to invent our number system

you do realise if everyone who wasn't white left england today the country would collapse, right? also:

>gujaratistan
lmao

Also, that's not how you use the word "provoking". Can't you even speak English?

macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/thought-provoking

Do your gorilla hands make it hard to use google?

2nd and 3rd generation Muslims hold more radical views then 1st Gen.

The "getting more secular" is a lie.

Remove Kebab, Kebab has no place in Europe, we shouldn't of stepped in when Serbia was doing it.

I understand the concept, but you said:

>He's a Black mate, he isn't capable of such provoking thoughts.

Again, this doesn't make sense. You could have said any of:

- "he isn't capable of answering such thought-provoking questions".

- "he isn't capable of understanding such provoking thoughts".

Or maybe even

- "he isn't capable of provoking the kind of thoughts in himself that would allow him to form coherent answers to your questions."

This
> he isn't capable of such provoking thoughts.
Doesn't work.

>Britain would collapse if all the shitskin parasites disappeared.

We'd have to go back to scrubbing our own toilets. That's about the only thing we'd notice, you uppity nigger. Meanwhile if Whites disappeared, you troglodites would starve and genocide each other by the billion fold and in a hundred years would be back to eating grubs and slurping water from muddy puddles.

>2nd and 3rd generation Muslims hold more radical views then 1st Gen.

if you say so buddy

>Remove Kebab, Kebab has no place in Europe, we shouldn't of stepped in when Serbia was doing it.

*shouldn't have

and also woah there on the pointless edgy opinions matey!

Well the NHS would collapse instantly without immigrant labour. This is a pretty well-documented fact but I'm sure you can google that yourself.

>We'd have to go back to scrubbing our own toilets. That's about the only thing we'd notice, you uppity nigger.
wew

How does if feel knowing you mother willingly fucked a monkey?

lmao you're not even getting your racism right. I'm half Gujurati. Gujurati? You know? Like Freddie Mercury and Gandhi

>We took them, made them poor,

No. India was already getting butt fucked by Islam before the brits arrive and, furthermore, if they were 23% of the GDP to then shrink to 4%, it could very well mean, that the relative proportion of the GDP of other countries was expending while their was staying the same. But I don't give a shit about this because I don't care about cosmic or historical justice and, if I did, I would much rather burn my own country down than share it with people I didn't want to be associated with.

I also know for a fact that this excuse is bullshit because multiculturalism is pushed in EVERY western country without exception including fucking New Zealand. So I know it's not about righting the wrongs of imperialism.

Mono-ethnicism isn't "just as wrong" as "multi-ethnicitism". It's that it's considered to be wrong by default while other types of racial preferences aren't, while both of those position concern racial preferences.

Here's how I know there's no historical context to immigration : imagine Britain was about just as wealthy as Somalia. Would there be a historical context then? Would there be some endless berating and nagging about the evils of colonialism? The answer is no because there wouldn't be a fucking person who would try to get into Britain in the first place, which is also why Turkey, the home country of one of the most expensive empire to have ever existed, doesn't hear jack shit about its colonial past and about its "context".

Cool. Now go back there.

Muslim

Yes actually it does work you thick coon

>back
I've never been, and don't really have any desire to go, thanks.

He means your mom's uterus.

What are you thoughts on free speech? I promise you 100% that every White person who knows you thinks you are a disgusting shitskin mongrel and the world would be a better place without you in it.
Do you think White people should be sent to prison for honestly telling you dark aliens what you are?

your argument was "we should have let serbs kill innocent people", my argument is "maybe not that", there's nothing really to argue there.

>my argument is "maybe not that"
Nice grammar you thick shitskin

When will you leave?

> I promise you 100% that every White person who knows you thinks you are a disgusting shitskin mongrel and the world would be a better place without you in it.

even my girlfriend? oh no!

>Do you think White people should be sent to prison for honestly telling you dark aliens what you are?
no, but it's fair game to take the piss out of them, which is all that's happening really. not my fault you can't handle your feelings being hurt

I'm not the one trying to make it sound like my race is superior though, the onus isn't on me to stick to formal rather than colloquial grammar.

i won't

lmao better that than slovenia

No Muslim is innocent. They see a pillaging, pedophilic, rapist, murderer as the perfect example of humanity.

They are disease ridden, 50% of them are inbred due to 1000 years of cousin marriages, ~70% of them think Sharia should be the law of the land and I could go on and on.

You're the one *correcting* everyone else's grammar and yet yours isn't perfect. And it's not about racial superiority, the land of Britain belongs to the Anglo Saxons and to nobody else.

OK you are really on a grammar bent since
Let's break it down:

>he isn't capable of such provoking thoughts.

Now, the thoughts were his, not mine. That's important because if I had had those thoughts, then this would work. You could say "He's obviously just pasting from the internet, he isn't capable of having such provoking thoughts" or something like that, that would have worked.

The thoughts were his, and so what you're saying i'm not capable of is some kind of interaction with those thoughts, i.e.

"he's not capable of processing such provoking thoughts"

"he's not capable of dealing with such provoking thoughts"

"he's not capable of responding to such provoking thoughts"

As is, you wrote a sentence that didn't make sense. Which is fine, I've written plenty of sentences in this thread that don't make grammatical sense, but with the points you're making about the inherent superiority of your race I'd expect you to have the grammar to back them up.

>Even my girlfriend?

Yes. Say you and your naive, low IQ white slag breed and create further walking crimes against evolution I assure you that one day she'll see the sunlight glinting on the golden hair and sparkling blue eyes of a pure human child and then look at her own ugly, undesirable genetic flotsam and think to herself 'what the fuck have I done?'

Whatever, I'm done replying to you anyway, just going to report this for being off topic. Have a shit life, with any luck you will get your head stamped in. Don't bother replying, I'm leaving this thread.

So cool. About time you Anglos had a backbone to claim your ancestral lands.

t. Chinkbro

>And it's not about racial superiority, the land of Britain belongs to the Anglo Saxons and to nobody else.

There's a great Stewart Lee bit about all those Anglo Saxons, comin' over ere, taking jobs from hardworking beaker folk, who, in turn, were comin' over ere, taking jobs from all those hardworking neolithic people.

The truth is, still, that the country (especially the NHS) runs on immigrant labour. There's no two ways about it.

>crimes against evolution
that's not how evolution works.

>As if the whites can't run their own healthcare service, like they've done for thousands of years before the non-whites arrived.