twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>i care about childrens movies

ok then

that's a fine score for a childrens movie

Disney is finished

Deadline
‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ Review: Stand-Alone May Be Best ‘Star Wars’ Yet

Polygon
I spent the third act of the film rigid in my seat, and the very last of it with my hand over my gaping mouth. I can’t wait to watch the same thing happen to everyone else I know.

apologize Sup Forums

>I spent the third act of the film rigid in my seat, and the very last of it with my hand over my gaping mouth. I can’t wait to watch the same thing happen to everyone else I know.

>with my hand over my gaping mouth

Written by a numale with a gaping anus.

>(((Polygon)))

>manchildren movies

fify

Based polygon

I'd be happy if it was true, but I know the way normies drool over mediocre movies like Guardians of the Galaxy, so I'll believe it when I see it.

>deadline, a box office site
>credible
>polygon, a video game site
>credible

And yet, I bet that douche is ok with stormtroopers being dumber than ever. Even Diego drops his gun to watch in awe as the midget soccer mommy uses her police baton to knock out armored soldiers. Truly I should have faith in a movie with an intro like that.

Indiewire David Ehrlich

Not only is “Rogue One” the rare modern blockbuster that could have afforded to risk something real, it’s the rare modern blockbuster that gave itself a genuine responsibility to do so. And yet, for all of its excitement and occasional splendor, there’s nothing the least bit rebellious about it. It could have been special.

>indiewire.com/2016/12/rogue-one-review-star-wars-1201757457/

>David Ehrlich

I thought this guy was a fucking faggot wtf is he our guy now?

What the film really lacks is a strong and vigorous male lead (such as Han Solo or John Boyega's Finn in The Force Awakens) to balance more equally with Jyn and supply a sparring partner. None of the men here has real physical or vocal stature, nor any scenes in which they can decisively emerge from the pack in a way that engages audience enthusiasm. Both Luna and Ahmed have proven themselves repeatedly in previous big-screen and television performances, but their characters never pop here, to the film's detriment. And given than Jyn is rather less gung-ho and imposing than was Ridley's Rey, there's an overall feel of less physical capacity on the part of the main characters.

GREAT
R
E
A
T

>negative review
WE WERE RIGHT
STAR WARS IS FINISHED

>positive review
lol paid shills. probably a nu-male cuck haha
really makes you think........

>Finn
>Strong

Only thing strong about Finn was his birthing hips.

really makes you think

>a Star Wars movie is disliked by the critics

shocking.

this has failed to live up to the high standard set by George Lucas!

this is a quality review

Either way Sup Forums wins again!

He's an ehrlicher guy.

The original Star Wars has initially MIXED reviews, just to remind everyone.

fuck off Disney shill

BRAVO LUCAS

Because people still had some resemblance of sense in 1977.

The west is basically made up of people that are all adult children now user.

>Stating a fact makes you a Disney shill
The denial is strong with this one

So you're saying the OT is shit?

Projecting oversensitive snowflake.

You could sum up this and what other reviewers said into one conclusion; the first half of the movie freakin suck.

I guess that's why they dreamed up that "neo-nazi" boycott.

If it fails drum up some political controversy.

Not the same user but yes it's shit. Star Wars is just the same sci-fi trash from the 70's but with a higher budget. Star Wars is remarkable because it invented a new form of merchandising for movies that financially saved Hollywood after their 70's crisis, not because the movies are good.