Do you support the return of South Tyrol to Austria?

Do you support the return of South Tyrol to Austria?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDJBXxTCkz0
youtube.com/watch?v=zvogdSqI5-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Land belongs to states, not people. If the Tyrolians want to live in Austria then they should move to Austria

Italians died in WWI. No

The Tyrolians have it pretty good within Italy, so no.

I really don't give a shit

Yes. They speak German and have Austrian culture. Practically Germanic in every way except citizenship

Only if Austria gets anschluss'd by Germany afterwards

They died in WWII, too.

>Yes. They speak German and have Austrian culture. Practically Germanic in every way except citizenship
this

THIS TBQH
H
I
S

T
B
Q
H

this
ethnic minorities left over after wars are a meme and should be dealt with accordingly. Offered to relocate to whatever shithole they identify more with or forcefully assimilated.

I support people's right to selfdetermination

Edgy

I support the return of southern Italy to Spain

We should abolish every country in the EU and make every first-level NUTS have some degree of autonomy with the EU as the central government.

No, I support its independence from both Italian and Austrian oppression

shitalians shouldnt have any land

I support the return of south tyrol to an independent tyrol

This

>t. non-country slavshit

Im Greek you pastanigger

Sudtyrol Is to Italy like Tibet Is to china, strategically essential. It will never be released

greeks are proto-italians

>annex land against the inhabitants will
>assimilate or leave lol

It wouldn't be so funny if Italians themselves didn't always complain about how awful le prison of nations supposedly was

italian subhumans immigrated from Africa to Europe and lived like subhuman animal dogs until Greeks came over and showed them how to live like humans, every shitalian achievement can be traced to Greece. We have nothing in common with those arap subhumans occupying our ancestral lands. National identity of italians is copying and stealing from Greek people then being proud of ''their'' culture

qualche user posti il poster con il legionario romano che calpesta il crucco pls

gayreeks were worthless faggots who buttfucked each other until the romans came and forced them to not act like gay nignogs.

they were inspired by greek concepts and then improved them tenfold. romans aka italians are superior humans, despite what jealous angloniggers, nordicucks or slavshit subhumans say.

>shitalians unironically believe this

without Greeks ROMANIS would be worthless, Shitalians are like Donald Trump with his small loan of million dollars he got from his wealthy father, despite being total retard he obviously found a lot of succes

greeks are subhumans

youtube.com/watch?v=qDJBXxTCkz0

italians created culture. without italy, g*rmans, angloniggers and subhuman slavshit would still be eating worms and beetles and drinking cow piss in mud huts today.

italy gave europe the gift of culture and today they are trying to destroy italy with refugees because they are jealous of italians.

Greeks civilized shitalian nigger savage asses

without Greece italy would be Portugal tier

Shitalians are subhumans
Without Shitaly, G*rmany wouldn't exist

greeks are subhuman criminals. greeks made their home in sicily and today sicily is the home of organized crime in italy.
coincidence? not at all, greeks were simply so jealous of italian achievements that they resorted to CRIME instead of honest work and achievements just to compete with italians. greeks truly are a cancer on the world.

i just cant take shitalians trashing on Greece seriously, even in their pathethic little cuck ''Empire'' Greeks were ones holding it together to the last moment after lazy african niggers just got their asses kicked by snowniggers and steppe niggers

nuh uh
jealous wh*tey made the n*rth the government and they neglected the poor south, but because GREEKS are the literal MASTER RACE they made some of the most powerful crime families and are beating back wh*tey

It is bad. Like all of Northern "Italy".

the weak should fear the strong bitch boi

this

should belong to greater bavaria desu and cuckmany shouldn't exist and should splinter into swabia, saxony, friesland etc.

Yeah, one should be afraid of all the countries that won wars for Italy

just wait until iki sees this thread

yes, losers have no say in any of these matters

they have larger autonomy with us than as an austrian region, they like it more this way

ikibey is a subhuman

The fucking laz ruined this board

rangeban i*aly for week and you will see how this board becomes pinnacle of intelligent discussion

*saved

slavic shitskin

>>annex land against the inhabitants will

fucking AUSTRIA

I am of Hellenic descent

you subhuman italian

>I am of Hellenic descent
lying subhuman
I am Greek

there are no Greeks there anymore sadly because shitalians are ungrateful animals

jealous subhuman
una faccia una razza

jealous of what?

>una faccia
ok, maybe

>una razza
no

>una faccia una razza
M*sshitlini's propaganda

So do most Swiss people

Stop it larper, iki replies are never longer than two sentences

im not trying to be iki you turk

albanian subhuman in Greece

shitalian subhuman in Shitaly

t. independent since 1990, rapebaby of every trepasser since ancient times

im literally Greek

>this entire thread

imagine showing it to someone who was never on Sup Forums, what would they think, would they even comprehend whats happening here?

no
and that's good

Italians can't be subhuman you shitskin

only overhumans can understand this thread

subhumans just look in confusion

I support the return of south tyroleans to austria

>a thread about should a region of Italy that was once part of Austria became shit flinging about Greeks

wrong
they can be if they're not Greek
the whole world is about Greece you subhuman

King Leonidas
King Alexander
Homer
Ikibey

some of most important Greek figures

>every opinion i dont like is jewish

>every opinion I like is Greek

all south tyroleans I know identify as Austrian anyway

I identify as your mum's boyfriend

Daily reminder that this discussion does not even come close to the real problem.

t. terrone

those are the lands controlled by the king of sicily, not a map of germany though

fuck, i posted the wrong map

>tfw an aussie actually get it

>greeks

>not wanting a Roman republic
Fucking Southern I*alian subhumans

thats like saying spaniards are proto latino subhumans

you jealous subhuman

inferiority complex
Greeks are better than other humans

germans are subhumans
this is the german subhuman in northern shitaly

they are all ugly mongrels

lying subhumans
jealous of Greeks
inferiority complex

germans are subhumans

you are mixed with germanic and arab subhumans

shitalians are subhumans

ikibey is a turkish subhuman

>holy
>roman
>empire
germans are subhumans

Ich spreng den Mast in Südtirol,
Den Bahnhof von Trient,
Mein Rucksack ist mit Sprengstoff voll,
Hurra die Lunte brennt,
Italien ist ein Flammenmeer,
Von Bozen bis Trient,
|: Und deshalb hat Italia
Angst vor Deutsch-Südtirol! :|

germans are subhumans

Yes, let those useless whiny niggers go

Yes if they are austrians.
Reunification worldwide!

i support those parasites but in the last referendum they voted to stay in italy...

Do they even have a core on it?

yes

I am Greek.

As I have read the people there enjoy some kind of taX benefits from the italian government to keep them happy, so I don't even know if they'd bother with becoming united with austria, they seemingly don't speak italian, and are autonomous already?

all of them speak italian but with a horrible crucco accent

you can't blame them, you aren't their culture or people after all

>crucco accent
youtube.com/watch?v=zvogdSqI5-M