STAR WARS IS FINISHED

STAR WARS IS FINISHED

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/rampelys/film/filmanmeldelser/filmanmeldelse-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-mest-intense-star-wars-opplevelsen-paa-36-aar/a/23872159/
youtube.com/watch?v=A45FQvlfU6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

Huh. I would have thought a Star Wars/Disney flick was guaranteed good reviews by default

I'm glad making it as bland and nostalgia-bait as possible didn't pay off this time.

I think Disney wants the spin-offs to be just as big as the episodes and to appeal to everyone, but that's not gonna work. They should have done what everyone was hoping for, using the spin-offs to do different stories that wouldn't appear in a main episode. We'll never see Gareth Edwards' vision for a proper sci fi war movie.

>tfw I have to put up with the hourly rotten tomatoes shitposting all over again

>idiots saw this movie itt

>We'll never see Gareth Edwards' vision for a proper sci fi war movie.

Thank God.

>Fresh (20)
>Rotten (6)
Nice try friendo

Looks like actual movie reviewers think its mediocre, while fucking video Cali hipster reviewers like Polygon, IGN, etc love it. Wonder who to believe more? Movie critics or le DAE STAR WARZ NERDS LIeK ME? video fags?

>Start shilling feminist/multiculturalist ideology at the expense of quality narrative
>Movie suffers
Same thing happened to literature. Women now make up close to 90% of the publishing industry and, guess what, literature is probably in the sorriest state it's been since English became a written language.

>buying into Sup Forumsspiricies
take a break from for Sup Forums and go out into the real world for a few hours everyday

>Implying these aren't the best threads on Sup Forums

where the fuck were all these reviews when TFA came out, all the negatives said on R1 apply to TFA

>MUH AGENDA

whatever could've went wrong...

>planets with names like venereal diseases

Disney COULD NOT afford TFA failing.
They can afford this.

None of those reviews are real, you morons.

looks shopped

Yet another movie to under use Mads Mikkelson. The dude is a mega star in Denmark and aside from Hannibal he's been cast in utter shit. Although he was pretty much the only good thing about Doctor Strange

>all male reviewers

Opinions discarded

Fool me once, shame on me
Fool me twice, shame on you.

>The dude is a mega star in Denmark
Wow. Denmark.

I love Mads, don't get me wrong, but who gives a shit about Denmark?

Build wall.

>obsessing this hard over something you hate
Yet you call others cucks, LMAO

Stop blaming Sup Forums for everything. Do you seriously pretend we don't have our own crazies constantly ranting about Disney paying off critics to give DC movies bad ratings and other dumb shit along those lines?

I've been waiting for these negative reviews ever since I saw them do a Rogue One style ad for Gillette razors. It's even worse than Batman v Superman shilling for an airline company.

t. reddit

This

kojima will save mads

>>I'll keep coming.
Oh my...

>84%

>Sup Forums out of nowhere
she lost, faggot.

t. Reddit

>it's a movie with reshoots

>it's not a good movie

OH I WONDER IF THIS FORMS PART OF A PATTERN

PROBABLY NOT LOL

t. hollywood

A Norwegian newspaper gave it 5/6, let me give you fags an excerpt from the review:

"It isn't exactly Donald Trump's best friends we follow here. The gang who is trying to stop the fascist-esthetic Empire is portrayed by among others a Mexican (Diego Luna), two Chinese (Donnie Yen and Jiang Wen), a Muslim (Riz Ahmed) - and is lead by a woman (Felicity Jones)

The fact that the bad guys almost without exception is played by white men has made the rightwing screaming for a boycott. Too bad for them, since this is the most focused and intense Star Wars experience in 36 years."

They can't keep getting away with this!!!

>Finished

>post calling out Sup Forums
>Sup Forumscucks come out of the woodwork to defend themselves

Really makes you think

I don't really care, society is moving away from this 'dude white men are evil lmao' narrative and any company that tries to push it will suffer the concequences

Ain't buying it.

>post calling out reddit
>redditcucks come out of the woodwork to defend themselves

>Muslim and Chinese
>led by a woman

PURE SCI FI

>disney shill yelling Sup Forums to derail the thread

>scampering about far too many planets with names that sound like obscure venereal diseases

I kek'd heardly

>Baneposting birthday
>Star Wars is over

> m-muh poleeeeee

Which anti-fa Facebook group are you from? Or are you one of the butthurt leftypotards?

>tfw I've been saying Rogue One will get demolished by critics since Edwards was announced as director because he's a talentless chucklefuck

It feels so good to be right. Maybe Disney will learn their lesson about hiring yes men and hire real directors. Hopefully by Episode IX.

How much of the film was re-done after test screenings?

Muslims aren't in star wars, though

>9 critics out of 57

Don't be doing victory laps just yet.

APOLOGIZE!

When the 200+ more reviews come in, it'll probably have a worse score than RotS.

I pray that you're right, but I don't think you are.

Ain't buying it? That it was an excerpt from a review in Norway's biggest newspaper? Just look for the Donald Trump part here then.

vg.no/rampelys/film/filmanmeldelser/filmanmeldelse-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-mest-intense-star-wars-opplevelsen-paa-36-aar/a/23872159/

>mega star in Denmark
Not even a Dane would take a statement like this seriously.
t. Danefag

>The dude is a mega star in Denmark and aside from Hannibal he's been cast in utter shit
ahahaha
>>The dude is a mega star in Denmark
HAHAHAHAAHA

Even Fantastic Beasts started out with 100% before ultimately getting knocked down to around 70+. Starting at 84 is not a good sign.

What the fuck does Sup Forums have ANYTHING to do with this?

The "critics love Disney because they are Disney" meme isn't political in nature; it's based on the idea of critics buying into memes and ideas about certain production companies being favored by the public more than others, and thus tailoring their reviews to come into line with majority opinion. You see this every time a Disney-produced film gets unreasonably high praise relative to its quality, regardless if it's an animated film or a Marvel movie or what have you.

These guys realize disney is gonna have the blacklisted from ever getting to review another movie early again, right?

What do you expect when you hire worst Gareth.

Pic related. It's best Gareth.

context ?

It's from a skit. I dont remember the exact sauce, but it's not real.

>Yet another movie to under use Mads Mikkelson.
watch his pre Hollywood movies and you're good

Damn that Slan pan.

Here's hoping Armond White pans it too

Or maybe marvel movies are enjoyable flicks, and DC just produces pretentious and retarded shit.

So when it gets 20% will Sup Forums start defending it and calling it kino? That's the SOP innit?

Sad that this is actually true

Mads was pretty bland in Doctor Strange too,
he had more personality in the Death Stranding trailer then in a whole movie.

What are those weird flags?

Who am I to judge?

Score dropped to 80%.
It'll probably go under 70% by the end of the day.

Danish megastar seems like a bit of an oxymoron too, gor det ikke?

>Brings up two things that could be seen as a problems in the movie industry
>Gives praise that one of the problems got fixed
>Just ignores the other one and says "lol too bad for you"

What the fuck?

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with Mikkelson.
He is just a pretty face and you know it.

There's an 80% that you're partially descended from them, they used to rape A LOT.

>LOL DUDE DRUMPF

8 years of snarky liberal tears

Women aren't into a lot of things, they just make fake news and fake polls to "prove" otherwise.

I read a poll a few months ago saying there are more women playing games than men, they don't add that most of the women they count are a) playing mobile games and b) are mothers standing next to their kids, buying the games they ask for

It's fake. It's a skit from Robot Chicken or something.

The guy says he's the creator of Mara Jade and George immediately flips out and tells him to get the fuck out of the room.

80s donald bod with pres(id)ent donald face

youtube.com/watch?v=A45FQvlfU6Q

>implying the prequels were not shit and should have killed off this shitty franchise to begin with

>Start shilling feminist/multiculturalist ideology at the expense of quality narrative
>Movie suffers
>Same thing happened to literature. Women now make up close to 90% of the publishing industry and, guess what, literature is probably in the sorriest state it's been since English became a written language.

....Fuck, you know what, you're right, the current state of literature is fucking shit, for these reasons you mentioned even.
The tropes that make every single teen fantasy book the same crap were partially created by a woman (J.K Rowling) and were perpetuated by women.
Goddamnit I used to believe in giving diversity a chance but these people keep ruining fucking everything.

>reddit comics

You have to go back

>dat first review
>rotten
>quote is endorsing and extremely positive aspect of the film

Disney expected much more from TFA they clearly lowered the budget for this one.

>le reddit argument

you really scraping the bottom of the barrel son.

THIS FILM'S FINISHED

mfw disney will just think that they have to stick to their succesful TFA formula insead of diviating and we'll get even more of empowered female mary sue shit before they realize what the true problem is

>you really scraping the bottom of the barrel son.

and you are fucking up basic grammar and making it obvious where you come from

fucking hang yourself

The Sup Forumstards got triggered hard by this post lmao

Jorge don't take no one's shit, son.

>quoting yourself

>BRO TRUMP IS PREZ NOW THINGS GONNA CHANGE

how's that swamp draining going? want to put more EXXON executives into political positions?

Ya know... all the Star Wars saga are movies for kids. Any serious adult will never give a good review of it.

TFA didn't have the tone of the prequels, and wasn't offensively terrible.
Those were literally the only things they needed to be viewed as in order to get a good review

>want to put more EXXON executives into political positions?

How triggered did the epa nomination make you?

>I'm glad making it as bland and nostalgia-bait as possible didn't pay off this time

This. It's a lazy and lame movie-making tactic.

BUT ITS DIVERSE YOU SHITLORD, WHO CARES ABOUT HAVING A GOOD STORY AND THE REST OF IT, THATS FOR WHITE MALE NERDS

literally shaking reading these fake news reviews

And I am now depressed. So movies and entertainment is fucked and eventually they'll infect video games. We're fucked aren't we?

I'm not even American so I don't really care but it shows pretty significantly that opinion is shifting, but whatever, hold onto your delusions that post-modernist philosophy and ideology will be universally accepted for all time.