Where do Americans immigrate to for a better life?

Where do Americans immigrate to for a better life?

another state

Poland; however, we'll need to actually learn a difficult language.

Other state? USA is the pinnacle of humanity there's no better country

canada?

>poland
He said a better life

Mexico

Away from niggerd

You sneak across my fucking border like the Mexicans you bitch about.

Think "long term".
I'm not familiar with Switzerland's immigration policies, but I"m pretty sure I'm not skilled enough to be accepted.

Eastern Europe is all I have left.

Still don't see how Poland is going to be a better place to live in than USA now and in the future. If you aren't skilled you shouldn't migrate at all

HOWLY SHIT, IT'S TRUE!

It will take decades until they have the living standards you're used.
Best case would be doing some internet related stuff. Living with polish wages would be pain in the ass

I'm thinking about it too, also for us their language isn't soo hard, I already speak it.

literal bait

Poland won't be up to par with the west for a hundred years. At least. That's best case scenario.

Stop falling for Sup Forums memes. Just because they're homo genius, and refusing to let migrants in does not make them some first world savior of the west. You fucking autist.

Only rich Americans move there. I'm about to finish my degree, and have yet to hold a real career and make money.

not him, but have you ever even been there?

I didn't realize that it was that bad there.
They seem to have better water, electrical, and travel infrastructure than most of the US.

I don't exactly have a tremendous standard of living (I make about 35k USD), but I'm not very hard to please. I could live on about half of that.

Anyway, I was talking more about the future,, as the US, Canada, and Western Europe continue to weaken.

This. There's a reason why people are emigrating from eastern europe
I bet most western europeans would move back home within a month if they had to live like the locals.

t. estonian

Even if Estonia has gotten better in hte past 10 years it's still far behind and stuff is already in the same prices than in the west. Actually I think Germany is now a days cheaper than Estonia

Of course you can't, because in your legoworld, I mean worldview, all the people are happy

But it's a fact, Poland is better the USA in some cathegories and for some people.

You are fapping to English, but can't you understand that it's irrelevant for some people?

Polish is very simple to Russian in some moments but working bit different at the same time.

Pronounciation is the only one hard moment, but Polish has lithunian classical accent which is very easier for ua.

>They seem to have better water, electrical, and travel infrastructure than most of the US.
for the most part they do, in addition to being much safer. Literally the only issue is the depressingly low wages there, and that's a pretty big one and the language. I would probably go there if not for those things.

No, I guess that means it's impossible for me to know anything about that country.

Just ignore all the basic facts.
Just ignore their average wages.
Just ignore how shit their HDI is compared to somewhere like America or the U.K.
They don't have immigrants xDD I guess they're the best country on the planet.

Switzerland because GUNS

quality response

I don't know about the taxation in Poland. But you'll be really luck if you land a job with 1000$/month. After taxes social security payments you take home about 750€ If it's anything similar than in Estonia.

And take in account that the prices are more or less the same than in the US. Some products might be even more expensive - and gas is gazillion times more expensive aroind 1.6$/litre

>And take in account that the prices are more or less the same than in the US.
I don't know if you're talking about in relation to the wages earned there or not, but Poland is piss-cheap compared to the US in almost all categories.

Give me on reason why an unskilled American would improve his living standards by moving to Poland? People are moving to the US for jobs, people are leaving Poland for jobs. I don't need to say much else other than you're Russian so your living standards would increase in Poland.

payback faggots

you don't get shot

japan

and this is how I know you're a proxy

It can't be much cheaper than Estonia. Estonia is pretty much as expensive as Germany now a days. Altho it might be due to we having Euros. After we joined euro the prices sky rocketed.

Maybe it's a better situation in Poland, I don't know. But one thing is for sure your standards of living would plummet there's a reason why people emigrate -and they've lived there all of their life so they know better

hawaii

our retirees

>Altho it might be due to we having Euros
that's a very big factor in it. Poland keeping its currency has kept prices down for the most part while shit just keeps getting more expensive while wages don't improve in the Baltic states.

Isn't it really hard to immigrate there?
Like i said, I'll be graduating soon and actually want to work as an engineer, but if what I've heard about japan's work ethic is true, I don't think I would want to live there. I want to enjoy what I do, and take pride in my work without having to be there for 12+ hours.

basically this and chicanos
san luis potosi and lake ajijic are american colonies at this point

don't forget Cancún

CHI

flyover states

Nah, I'm just learning Spanish so i have the keyboard add-on installed.

Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions faggot.

It's like it's impossible to parody Americans at this point

t. derrick klosinski

Germany, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Singapore, Norway?

I'll gladly roll the dice for a nation that is somewhat on the rise, is openly proud of its (very good) cultural heritage, and refuses to look like metropolitan London.

Newsflash; you aren't going to convince all your migrants to unite under the banner of "civic nationalism" when native Britons (and a complicit press) are ambivalent to the mere existence of "British culture".

this 2bh

>money and living standards are everything
Stop forcing this meme.

Yeah whatever mate enjoy Poland

Well I'm glad to discuss it, even if you aren't.

too small to read desu

post better size pic baka

Ever been to Poland? You sure you want to live there?

I didn't say that I wanted to live there.
I'm saying that Poland's values are the scaffolding for a great future state. They are progressing, while many western states are regressing.

Given the right opportunity, i'd try to see what Poland is all about.

after traveling a bit, this is unironically true

>better water, electrical, and travel infrastructure
you seriously need to kys

>They are progressing, while many western states are regressing.
We are doing great in our swamp. And they do not.

Can't tell if it is a low quality bait or the OP is actually retarded.

Poland's decent enough to live comfortably if you aren't demanding.
We're a bit poorer, that's it. On nearly all other matters Poland is a better place to live in for an average white person than the USA. Safer, calmer, more fun.

Just less sex.

>sudacas together are not even as many as Americans

If you can't make it here you won't make it anywhere fag.

>On nearly all other matters Poland is a better place to live in for an average white person than the USA. Safer, calmer, more fun.

If i had to choose between Poland and USA, i would take the train to Poland.

They don't

They climb the social ladder and insulate themselves from the negative aspects using money

me too

Australia or New Zealand.

they must be a million by now.

you sometimes need millions to "isolate" yourself properly

its easier with downshifting

But why seek success in comparatively similar Europe, it would be better to exploit the opportunities in America

Running away from your personal problems won't solve them

Me three.

Me four
Except I would make it less white.

I'm not an autistic Sup Forums nazi pipedreamer.
If you're for Western values, leave Islam at the door, and don't become a welfare leech then I think you're bretty good.

Ah, so you're a civic nationalist.
Personally, I feel as though I would be making the country less polish, It's not like I have great akills to make up for it.

there are plenty of pooinloos and chinks in most major Polish cities, just not as much as other countries and no Arabs and very rarely blacks (and if there are they're usually students)

t. Poland travel pro

Consider yourself a viral inoculation, like a vaccine

1 assimilated version of you will redefine immigration standards and prevent 1000 from coming

Unironically this
I know plenty Americans with no education and no skills that work in call centers for more than 6 times the minimum wage
Most workers are CHIs and Mexican college students tho

I wouldn't even go so far as to call myself a civic nationalist. I'm more of a generic nationalist who hates specifically race-based nationalism.

I'm open to having my mind changed, should someone make a good case for me to think otherwise.

people should be free to associate with their own kind if they want to as long as it's not out of malice for others.

I know right? I was an exchange student there during high school in Wisconsin the host family I was staying at were pretty much the same as mine. Both had an university degree, meaning my parents and the host

I was amazed how much "richer" the americans are. It's common to eat out since it cheap as fuck. The houses are like mansions and people drive brand new cars. It's not like that here even if you have a decent job

Agreed

people are genuinely way nicer but
>eating out is why we're fat
>McMansions are horrible

It's a bit late now for me, but I'll attempt to summarize.
I'm a conservationist and nationalist, I find tgat the beauty of the world lies within its many forms of diversity.
The culture of a countryincludes, quite heavily, its native and colonial native ethnic groups. Throwing that out the door is grounds for the country being made non-existant.
I understand that literally anyone can make friends with anyone from any race, but poland should be majority forthe group it was meant to be for, the poles.
As slovakia and swaziland were created for their respective ethnic groups.

I meant even the real restaurant. You get a decent meal with $15(plus tip ebin :DD) or at least that was the case 5 years ago.
Here a similar meal would costs around $30
That's why I don't get why you guys eat fast food. You have good reasonably priced restaurants everywhere
Mcmansions are great if you've lived in an apartment whole life. And even the houses are here like 1/3 smaller than the place I stayed

i came to this country in 2009, and after hearing all the horror stories about the crisis and shit i was surprised to discover that restaurants were full, people driving nice cars, enjoying life etc. some people were probably affected but most were fine. that's how i learned what a "crisis" means in america, kek.

t. foreigner

So you've only recently discovered Sup Forums is what you're getting at

people don't just eat fast food. there are all kinds of cheap and medium priced restaurants and a lot of people eat there as well. people here eat out all the time.

You grow some fucking balls and make your own country a better place, you massive fucking faggot

Sup Forums equal parts irrational ethnic nationalist, cringey kekistani, and anarcho-capitalist. .

I'm not really any of that, from what I can tell.

Sure, Poland for the Poles is fine.
I don't think any sovereign nation is obligated to bring foreign nationals in, especially if they are a fifth column.

I dunno my friends there rather ate at fast food joints, but then again it was high school
Btw USA wasn't all that fat that I expected. Or I just stayed at Wisconsin at the time. Afterwards been to Boston and Oregon

The Netherlands are the only country I would permanently move to. Keep being based, you stroopwafle eating faggots

yeah of course HS kids love fast food since it is cheap and convenient. I would imagine there are more fat people in Wisconsin than in Boston or Oregon but that's just my perception.

Yeah I mean not even Wisconsin wasn't that bad. I was thinking about obese people everywhere and fat scooters :DDD

t. John Smithowski from Chicago

>working in mexico
>6 times more than minimum wage
please tell me more mexibro

>Mexican minimum wage
still interested?

anywhere else

israel

sweden or norway :^)