/TRANS/ Morata vs Lukaku edition

Paris St-Germain are set to hold talks with Barcelona over a £196m deal to sign Neymar, Barca's 25-year-old Brazil international forward. (Guardian)

PSG are willing to pay Neymar a signing on fee of £45m and will offer him a five-year contract worth £596,000 a week after tax. (Daily Mail)

Chelsea are holding out for £44m for Atletico Madrid target Diego Costa, 28, after agreeing a deal to sign his fellow striker Alvaro Morata, 24, from Real Madrid. (Independent)

Atletico president Enrique Cerezo has played down talk of an imminent move for Spain international Costa. (Mirror)

Liverpool are ready to bid £70m for RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita, having had a £66m offer rejected for the 22-year-old Guinea international. (Mirror)

West Ham are set to sign former Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez, 29, from Bayer Leverkusen. (Sky Sports)

Arsenal have told the Hammers they will have to pay £20m if they want to sign 25-year-old midfielder Jack Wilshere. (Daily Star)

Manchester City are set to sign Real Madrid's 26-year-old Brazilian full-back Danilo for an initial £26.5m. (Guardian)

City are also closing in on a deal to sign Monaco's 23-year-old French full-back Benjamin Mendy. (Times - subscription required)

Manchester United are being linked with Paris St-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti, 24, after the Italian hired Mino Raiola as his agent.(Sun)

The Red Devils are also monitoring Ross Barkley's situation at Everton as they consider a move for the 23-year-old England midfielder. (Mirror)

But Barkley is keen to join Tottenham after hearing glowing reports about manager Mauricio Pochettino. (Standard)

United and Chelsea both looked into signing Barcelona forward Neymar but were put off by the 25-year-old's £196m asking price. (Mail)

Inter Milan have told Manchester United they must include forward Anthony Martial, 21, in any deal for £48m-rated winger Ivan Perisic, 28. (Independent)

*sets sail for the sky bet championship*

AC Milan have said 23-year-old attacking midfielder Suso - a target for Tottenham - is not for sale. (Tuttomercatoweb, via Talksport)

Everton have had a bid accepted for Newcastle United defender Lewis Gibson. The Blues want the 17-year-old to join their under-23s set-up. (Liverpool Echo)

Newcastle have offered out-of-favour forward Aleksandar Mitrovic, 22, to Lyon for £16m. (Foot Mercato, via Talksport)

Nottingham Forest are closing in on a £2m deal to sign experienced striker Daryl Murphy, 34, from Newcastle.(Nottingham Post)

Birmingham have opened contract talks with 21-year-old attacker Che Adams after rejecting a £5m bid for him from Fulham. (Daily Mail)

Aston Villa are closing in on their fourth summer signing - Stoke City midfielder Glenn Whelan, 33. (Birmingham Mail)

PSG will sell midfielder Blaise Matuidi, 30, so long as a suitable replacement can be found. (L'Equipe - in French)

>Stats for 90 minutes
>Morata was a sub against shit teams who had already given up
Metrics where a mistake

I read a stat that his goals gave Real 13 points this season. Second to only Ronaldo who's goals added 15

Read into that what you will

>Nice reddit spacing

Ivan perisic

for me, it's mook clickbait

>stats for 90 minutes
hate this meme

New age Drogba confirmed

Chicharito to West Ham confirmed by kicker.

>Nach kicker-Informationen wird Chicharitos Wechsel zu West Ham United noch am Donnerstag über die Bühne gehen, Bayer 04 kassiert eine Ablöse zwischen 16 und 18 Millionen Euro.

So between 16 and 18 million for a guy who scored 28 goals in 54 Bundesliga apps and Bayer only paid 12 million for him

love that

my read on this is comparing a 32 year old 4 time Balloon door winner to a 24 year old who cannot get a start in the same team is lunacy

Tall strong black man. Most be the new Drogba and not the new Paul Onuachu

>le big black man is the new Drogba

Did literally none of these people ever see Drogba play?

it was actually confirmed by my personal sources that chicharito was going to be going to a club in spain and i believe my sources more than you sorry

Morata will do better than Lukaku 2bh

>liverpoo are ready to bid £70m for Keita

What did Kpoop mean by this?

Yeah, because Mourinho is so good at developing youngsters

>Signing a league rival's second choice target after they gazumped you for your first choice

How cucked are Chelsea?

Man Utd fans are as bad as Liverpool fans in their delusion and bias

Of course most clubs have biased fans but those two take it to new levels.

>not Liverpool and Spurs fans
United have some deluded fans as well, but to be fair theyre acting on achievements which happened in the last 10 years.

I believe its called 'trying to buy the league', disgraceful if you ask me.

lads its 6am and i still cant fall asleep my sleep schedule is going to be fucked

What a legend, hurts because it seemed avoidable. Now we've got a fat Allan McGregor and an injured David Marshall, both shit, to choose from.

>600k a week after tax

What

true. If he plans to stay at United for 15 years as he says, he will have to bring through some.
Players like Pereira and TFM are probably better than the first choice equivalents I think

>15 years
he's getting sacked this season la

If he sticks to his sequence, its next year. But I think United will be forced to keep him since the shower of shit performances haven't been all down to the manager since Fergie left.
I put some of the blame of Rooney being a shite captain and an even worse player

Oi lads remember me from the women's match thread last night

Told you I'd do it

M8 it's 11am ur fuck'd

congrats la. why such the high stake?

Should I bet on Rooney to score against United?

his a big baller

yes, meme goals against former clubs always happen

>16th September
I'd be surprised if he is even in the first 11 by then. Already dropped

Would you go?

rolling over my winnings from last night's game

all sorts of social clubs etc do these types of nights. theyre good fun but attract too many skinheads who think theyre in Vegas or something

It's pretty weird how Chelsea wasted weeks chasing after Lukaku when signing Morata (for less) when done so quickly. They must have really wanted Lukaku.

today's the day Mouyes gets REKT
>houston we have a problem

sounds good man, keep winning

dont they play City? I wouldn't take any result serious desu. United smashed everyone including Real Madrid under Van Gaal in friendlies

been to one of these before in a dingy social club
was a grim state of affairs for all parties concerned

He will win the preseason friendly to get the pajeets hyped before being totally dominated in the league derby

>you now remember Ole Gunnar Solskjær

>Blaise Matuidi, 30, so long as a suitable replacement can be found.
honestly how did this clown manage to dupe a team of PSG's supposed caliber for so long? much less the french NT

best of luck

1. retake penalty
2. intent of dangerous play. goal kick
3. he's a professional, free kick against goalkeeper

hmm yeah I really wonder why...

But I said why, because they actually, really, wanted Lukaku and tried to lower the price by waiting.

Chelsea should know better than to fuck about with Mino. He holds all the cards and will help out the buying club and the player, just pay him what he asks.
He literally saved United the agent fee on Pogba, making JJ pay it

Is it too late if i want to be Girona /lifelong/ now?

It's pretty stupid how Real Madrid reportedly rejected Man U's higher price bid for Morata all over a transfer saga that was there own making.

If they weren't retarded they would have
>Got Morata for more money
>Had De Gea 2 years ago

>2:30am
is city vs united on tv anywhere?

ill be following them next season

It is only on Man U TV

>is city vs united on tv anywhere?
MUTV

streaming it is then

Not sure if you guys know but soccerstreams dot net is really good

>ill be following them next season
Imagine the meme potential if they beat Real and injuring the Tsuu.

Not a comparison at all. Just a stat that seems to say that his goals were important ones

if he can do the same as Costa, its a good buy.

>if he can do the same as Costa
he can't, he's nowhere near his level

Farnborough is 15 minutes from my home-home lads. Absolute state of those small-minded, suburban types

any giant killings would be cool

They don't want to sell to MU obviously.

Madrid and United have a good relationship. Just Perez is a cunt

>people so brainwashed by Sup Forums that they're now against making things readable

Can someone stop Madrid this season please

nobody seems to have watched Lukaku play

He's big but he isn't a physical player

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

It's absolutely soul destroying knowing that this once beautiful isle is now inhabited by cucks like you. Very very disrepectful.

Yeah because of the De Gea saga, which is all Perez fault, he could have signed him 2 years ago for £28m. He is bitter than Man U wont roll over and sell him for what Real value him as rather than what Man U value him as.

Tend to skip the likes of Everton vs Hull when it's on the tele 2bh

>proving his point

You're polluting our isle with your redditry. Cuck.

>Cuck
is it 2014, lads?

, Reddit spacing, much?

>cuck
lmao that's the favourite insult of some of the most popular reddit boards

now who's reddit?

>yet more RS (reddit spacing)
Stop being such a cuck

>cuck
is it 2014, lads?

Well this thread has deteriorated quickly

Posting the word "cuck" should be an instant 3 day ban.

>current year nonsense
That's peak cuckoldry, that. Free your mind, cuck.

Sweden can you save this thread, thanks

What'sWithAllTheRedditSpacing, lad?

Is Sanchez really a necessity for City?

>cuck
is it 2014, lads?

.takeitagain2.giveapenalty3.joininwiththechantsandgiveapenalty

Who are your lads? You have no 'lads'. Cuck!

Where would this team finish in the premier league?

Howitshouldbedone.Waytoshowthosecucks,lad.

Sanchezisthenumber1target,pephadabigcomplaintlastyearaboutnotscoringenoughgoalsandhewassupposedtoremedyit.Eveniftheydon'tsignSanchezcitywillsignsomeoneelseofthatcaliberwhocanplaymultiplewings/wingerandstrikersinceit'sthepositiontheyhavethemostbudgetfor.IfSanchezdoesn'tgotoCitythisyearI'dbesuprisedifthey'reeveninformhimnextyear.

ignore the idiot

Lukaku>Morata>Lacazette

>the american autist has decided to infect this general with his shitposting
I wonder if people in here are dumb enough to fall for it. Probably

It's mostly UK flags though.

Your post looks pretty reddit mate

thats because Real played heroball for much of the season and he was subbed on to save the day against tired players. 90% of the time he started he did fuck all.

also "points won" stat is a retarded meme

>being this obsessed when nobody even knows you exist

The absolute state of /trans/ now