Is it true that Africa will surpass Latin America soon?

Is it true that Africa will surpass Latin America soon?

yeah since europe will give them a shitfuckton of money for free

feels good being first world... ... lol

Yes

Africa? You misspelled Europe

Yes

>his country doesn't have the highest HDi of it continent

lol
Lol
LOL
L O L
L
L

Fama des meme Islands africains qui ont un hdi supérieur de l'Algérie

Les Seychelles ont une population de 90,000 et sont des micro îles de l'ocean indien, c'est même pas en Afrique, ils comptent pas.

You realize the UK, France, Spain, Portugal and Italy have territories in Africa right?
Also there are island nations who are much better off

It wouldn't be surprising. This place is going down the gutter.

They aren't classified as African countries or part of the African union by any international institutions. Also Ceuta is 18km2 even my granpa's garden is bigger.

Yeah those syechelle microisland have 90,000 people in them and are in the indian ocean, it's irrelevant. Plus Algerian hdi is mis-calculated, should be higher with current datas.

Mauritius has more than 1 million people and higher HDI
Also Algerian hdi is inflated because you sent all your poor to France and those rapefugees send money back

Nice meme but diaspora doesn't even contribute to 1% of the GDP so not even 0.01 point of the HDI.

>miscalculated
Wiki?

What? I'm not sure if it's on wikipedia but the most of the GDP is informal/black market.

Oh nah nether mind. There was this autistic algerian french poster called wiki warrior who sent a message to the guys who announce hdi numbers telling them that they miscalculated the algerian hdi. I thought it was you.

Those who say that have never met Africans in their life.

The future of Africa is just like now, but with even more niggers, less resources and more desert. Good luck with that.

I've heard that this guy died in a car accident some months ago.

Is Saudi Arabia actually a good place to live?

The future of South America is also with even more niggers and instead of desertification the flooding of all the best areas.

Yea for Saudis and expats who can stand the heat and aren't addicted on alcohol and drugs and other shit

You may not understand the scale of the problem. Africa will go from 1.2 billion inhabitants today to 4.4 billion in 2100. That's an extra 3 billion niggers ready to starve, kill themselves and flood both Europe and Asia entirely.

Oh sure, economically, military, in crime, in inequality, in population, in Ambiental degradation. In everything, I tell you.

>mfw other projections even go up to 6.1 billion Africans in 2100

delicious

Nah, the world population will tank before the 10 billion

At what? violence?

HDI is a bullshit statistic anyways. A population full of trillionaire, immortal, yet illiterates gets to a 0.666 HDI

Why is that bad? is education not important for you?
>Americans

probably not

South Africa has partnered with China and India to build political and real infrastructure. China/India have been dumping billions into the region with the promise that they will have exclusive access to the natural resources. This has set of a chain reaction across the global and political platforms and most of the crap in the news is related to the movers and shakers trying to manage this huge and permanent economical shift. It's ww3 shaping up but it will be fought with money.....we hope.