United BTFO!

United BTFO!

B-b-but Lukaku is PL proven!

Well consider the fact that Man Utd started with Trashford past season. Lukaku is a huge improvement.

why would anyone replace diego costa with morata??

i think lukaku is shit, but if he gets 20 goals a season it doesn't matter

>Chelsea's choice was to replace a proven premier league striker who has 2 EPL medals with a Real Madrid benchwarmer mainly used to pad his stats against weak teams while Ronaldo takes a breather.

Cool story, I enjoy this bit of russian propoganda.

Morata hattrick against MADrid and United next season, you can screencap this because you know meme magic is true.

i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-it's not like we wanted him or anything

Yeah, if Chelsea fans are actually thinking this was a good move, they're kidding themselves.

Morata is half the player Costa is.

>not rating Rashford

>morata hattrick
Poor man's morientes desu senpai.

Morata's hair still dyed red?

He always wanted to join the Chelsea Reds desu senpai

>lukaka will destroy the shit teams united struggled against last season!
>can't even score against la galaxy

member when customers laughed at everton for signing kaku?

otoh he is the perfect striker to deliver a 6th finish

Doesn't really matter what we think does it? At the end of the day Conte is the one getting paid to make these decisions and I trust him.

Customer BTFO

Daily reminder that Costa starts ahead of Morata in the Spanish NT.

The guy isn't even spanish but they poached him so that Morata could warm the bench in yet another team.

Morata is only 24 he still has a lot of time to prove himself. Sometimes all you need is the chance to be a starter, look at how well Sanchez has done despite being a bench warmer at Barcelona.

Kek, what a bullshit comparision. Sanchez had already proved himself at Udinese, that's why they signed him in the first place. Plus he wasn't a benchwarmer like Morata.

Morata had his shot at Juve and couldn't start ahead of Mandzukic. Good lucky with trying to settle in a extreme physical league like the PL.

If Conte wants him it's good enough for me, everyone laughed at Luiz and Alonso being signed, they're not laughing anymore. The same will be true about Morata.