JUST

JUST

i'm hard

TUMBLING DOWN DOWN DOWN

Where were those critics for TFA?

>Its actually good
I'm excited desu

>dying breath of a shill

Will it make more money than TFA and be a highest grossing movie of all time?

I doubt it.

>83%
>7.5

...That's not good? I mean in any case it's gonna be financially successful.

>Rotten tomatoes.

If i wanted the opinion of Disney shills i would ask for it.

THEY'RE DONE

TELL ME ABOUT ROGUE ONE!

WHY DOES IT MAKE WHITE MALES INSECURE!?

I think you're confused, they're only shills when it suits my narrative.

I expect the second weekend curse to go all out on this one

This. RT praises shot films and seems to hate good ones, the more negative reviews from them the more I want to see it

Not when people give a movie they liked a 10 and one they didn't like a 1.

I know Sup Forums gets off on watching things fail, but I myself fail to see any signs of a looming disaster.

Disney have their fanbase in their clutches and they know it.

God I just want this movie to bomb but of course it won't.

Everyone will just keep lapping up all of Disney's liquid diarrhea as long as Star Wars is in the title.

Wait, they're recovering!

I think you're confused on how the average critic rating works. It's weighted proportionally with the score they give.

We're talking about the average score rating in OP's image which is 7.5/10.

top critics
all critics

Reminder that "All Critics" always has tons of sci-fi/capeshit fanboys who come out of the woodwork specifically for these types of movies. It's no surprise that it's doing a bit better there.

...Which is based off critics. The average audience rating doesn't show up yet because the film hasn't actually been released.

Maybe I misunderstood the point you're trying to make.

the only reason it's getting some non-great reviews is because Edwards is not good at getting good performances out of actors (watch Godzilla for another example) and critics want to make clickbait reviews.

I'm not sure if Edwards is wholly to blame for the weak performance of ATJ in Godzilla. The script certainly wasn't anything worthwhile.

Is Gareth /ourguy/ now?

BU BU BU DISNEY BUYS REVIEWS AMIRITE?!?!

Did anyone really expect a not-shit movie from Gareth "I hate fun" Edwards?

Turd flick

Disney shills on suicide watch

Chris Stuckmanm hated it

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

BASED

>78% now.

Holy shit, it's really bombing fast.

Critics know what is best for us, they really do, or else they wouldn't have been hired.

>Rotten tomatoes
>Disney shills

You realize RT is owned by Disney's mortal enemy, Warner Bros, right?

WB will gladly take Disney's money

kek

I love these pithy little soundbytes

>make movie to pander to feminist
>jeopardize nerds
>feminists say it's just a worthless gimmick

>7.5/10 = 83%

Women will stab you in the back and then try to heal the wound

You think with how much shit rotten tomatoes gets around here people would at least understand how the fucking thing works.

wow Time magazine

Total reviews 78% LOLOL

it's 69 on metacritic

It will still make close to $400 mil on opening weekend. Who are you cucks kidding?

It's projected to make $250-$300m worldwide, far lower than most other blockbusters released this year.

Heck, that's in the range of Deadpool.

nice

78%- below Episode 3 now ahahahaha

they want to see an original take on the universe we love fail so disney will go back to the same formulaic approach that made the other films so successful financially

Is this where the balance kicks in? Are critics finally getting tired of sucking the Mouse's dick?

>>>>>original

This is JUST the beginning. Han Solo spin-off is going to bomb fucking hard, wait and see.

>those digits
is TIME /ourmag/?

>original take

I'll explain it
>be a "movie critic"
>watch this new movie
>what's my opinion on this? I need to write something that doesn't derive too much from what the others say or i'll lose my job
>write something based on the first few reviews, circlejerk it or anti circlejerk it.

movie critic is the dumbest job in the world.
the film is probably mediocre anyway

Critics will just use the same argument every time, completely missing the point of a film (to be enjoyable to watch and to rewatch). That's fucking it. who the fuck reads critics written by fucking idiot who decided to study this field and not becoming film makers?

Of course movies can be piece of art. Critics can be helpful then. But for capeshit and shit like that it's triggering me so much

I don't really care for this movie but in my experience movies that are actually great and original can get mixed reviews while 90+ percent bracket is full of mediocrity. I doubt it's the case here though.

WHY ARE YOU Sup Forums KEKS STILL USING ROTTEN TOMATOES AFTER THE GHOSTBUSTERS FIASCO????

What the fuck are you doing user

For the last time Rotten Tomatoes doesn't have critics, Disney buys the critics themselves

Why are you acting like this movie THAT HASN'T BEEN RELEASED YET is terrible? It's getting overall positive reviews. Why would you want a Star Wars to fail?

It's Disney, movie won't flop.

Pic related is why I want this to fail.

And that stupid fucking blind Asian monk. Fuck that guy.

john carter is a disney movie

I APOLOGIZE LUCAS

why would a white supremacist organization use clones of a maori as their army?

that doesnt even make sense, senpai

Because of (((them)))

>white supremacy in a fictional universe full of aliens
Who is this fucking idiot?

(((He))) is Chris Weitz

Why can't people just let others enjoy things anymore? Why does every single little fucking thing have to be some edgy little "message to the man" or whatever the fuck this is supposed to be. Just watch the fucking movie and stop making it about "white men are evil xD" or "jews did 9/11".

I blame the internet to be quite honest. Ever since "news" started becoming a mainstream online service this entire shitstorm has been brewing and now we're really starting to see the consequences. We got a meme in office for (probably) the most important job in the world, we got perfectly functioning people believing there is a "white supremacy" and basically just a bunch of shit are being spewed out left right and center. Can we make it stop now? Can we please make it fucking stop?

Sup Forums was a mistake

Some critics are just making click bait.

average rating 7.5/10 AND THAT'S WITH ALL THE SHILLS?!

Jesus fuck this is Attack of the Clones klunky isn't it? Another shit prequel!

It's funny how critics will give a "was this really necessary" review on some films, but never on a Disney Star Wars money grab. It's so obvious they're desperate to get back muh 4 billion with all these spin off movies in the making.

Because it is propaganda made by people who want me dead.

So it's kino?

Wtf I LOVE rogue one now

>83%
>7.5
>JUST
what

lol

We memed a president into power. Did you honestly think some shitty SJW movie was going to stop us?

For a movie like this anything less than 99% might as well be 0%.

>rating drops below 75%
>Sup Forums suddenly loves the movie

For a Disney flick that's like a 15% for a normal movie. Dr Strange was 100% by now (and it was abysmal)

Yesterday
>RT is a pleb filter
Today
>LOOK IT BAD ON RT IS SHIT MOVIE

Also

Rogue One isn't SJW. It might be bad, but it's not SJW.
SJWs just think it's on their side because they think everyone else is evil, and Star Wars is basic Good vs Evil. It's the converse of calling opponents "literally Hitler".

I really hope the lead isn't a Mary Sue but I know she probably is. I haven't read any spoilers yet.

>Sup Forums loves the movie
only after reports of poor box office & merch sales

Did the check bounce?

>51%

Shilled as fuck my friend

Casuals BTFO

>2012

I suspect this was just before Disney started going all in to pay off film critics....

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if they focused their shilling energy on critics from useless blogs on the internet and YouTube critics/fanboy critics.

The movie was a snorefest, I would rate it 65%

It's actually nice to see that it seems to be getting more divisive acclaim than TFA.

When was the last time Sup Forums was excited for a film to get good reviews?

Does this pile of shit even have many Bothans dying?

Basically people you can buy with merch and free tickets.

>When was the last time Sup Forums was excited for a film to get good reviews?

Batman v Superman

The RT score is gonna end up at like 75%. Around the same score as Jurassic World, and a little less money made. Still gonna be decent, still gonna make money, it's just not gonna be incredible.

But it will polarize Sup Forums like no other

Wrong Death Star m80

I love it when tards still don't realize bothans we're involved with the second Death Star, not the first.

Nope, but I sure hope most, if not all of the diverse cast does

fug I thought that scene was in a new hope.

What percentage is no shilled?

Isn't it more reasonable to believe that Disney invested in talented people to produce movies that will safely make money rather than outright bribery?