>Fri 21 July
21:00 Brumbies v Hurricanes, Canberra

>Sat 22 July
19:00 Poosaders v Highlanders, Chch

>Sun 23 July
2:30 Stormers v Chiefs, Joburg
0:00 Lions v Sharks, Cape Town

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com.au/rugby/story/_/id/20117868/world-rugby-rubber-stamps-six-law-amendments-breakdown-scrum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

half decent thread

Still managed to fuck it up though.
It's late.

Might tweet this to Sumo to get a mention on Hauraki breakfast in the morning.

Anyway.

*dabs*

dreadfully humid tonight

*dabs away sweat*

Hello, who here is going to be watching the Shark's mauling of the Lion's?

I tend not to watch retard fights lad. I imagine you'll have four retarded orderlies picking and choosing the rules as they see fit during this game?

>SH goes to bed
>thread dies

>"v" instead of "x" to represent opposition

*rumbles into thread*
Peter Stringer just resigned lads, age 39

re-signed rather

Scotland

We've been through this before you fucking beaner.

Uran > Landa > Aru > Bardet

Froome shall crash and break knee like Valverde at prologue.

Urán shall win with one second gap over Bardet

>Urán shall win with one second gap over Bardet
Urán winning TdF, obviously

Are

Shit

kiwis are up.

There's rugby on tonight lads.

>tonight
I think you mean tomorrow morning, sweetie

>I had to solve 9 captchas to post this shit

Make like Linkin Park and neck yourself lad

Ummm the only morning game is this Sunday sweetie

Technically there are 2 game Sunday morning.
Casuals BTFO

fuck I wondered why I saw so many chester threads

Is 12 the morning or night? But your right the op is off with every time by 30 or 35 mins

Hurricanes.

Indeed. Go the 'tweeners

Kickoff is 0:30 i.e. AM i.e. morning

*wipes snout*

>new tackle gate and not being allowed to kick the ball out of a ruck law
literally why? Why would you make it harder for teams to win turnovers/disrupt the ball? If you don't want contest for the ball go and play fucking league

>tfw i have a life and cant stay up till 4
JUST

England is Coming.

>A ruck commences when at least one player is on their feet and over the ball which is on the ground (tackled player, tackler). At this point the offside lines are created.
Looks like someone from the RFU was still butthurt after the Italy game in the 6N so wanted to make sure it couldn't happen again

another nail in the coffin

just wait until they add a limit on phases

>tfw have 3rd monitor already waiting so I can watch the game at work.

Gonna be a great weekend lads

what size shirt do you wear?

>a ruck commences when one player is over the ball
>not allowed to use your hands in the ruck
>pilfers just became illegal

Michael hooper just became the best openside in the world. Who /hoopcrew/ here?

APOLGILOSE

Time for The Dab King to get his shot.

25 is quite young to hit the retirement home.

It looks like they're trying to turn back the clock on rucks and have them be more like they were in the old days, when you won by pushing the other team off the ball instead of jackaling. Unfortunately it's probably a bit too late for that, so these new laws are just going to make it so it's nearly impossible to lose possession
>Players on their feet may use their hands to pick up the ball as long as this is immediate. As soon as an opposition player arrives, no hands can be used.
Pilfering is still allowed, but in conjunction with the new "gate" rules, it seems there's really no time at all unless the tackle is very isolated and away from supporting players. It's difficult to tell by the wording, but it seems to me like the instant an opposing player arrives, the tackler must let go of the ball. So either referees will have to be less lenient when calling "Not Releasing" or it will be very difficult for turnovers to happen in the ruck. It does seem like the rules promote a school of rucking that is based around muscling the opponents off the ball to get the turnovers, which I'm not sure is a safer way to go about it.

>after looking at all the things that are important to me

Those things being money I guess?

bit wet lads

yeah mate

*pisses on you*

*opens mouth*

Jokes on you, I was thirsty

Soon.

I'd win in fight soon, it's so soon

Pre-preemptive soon.

I'm so glad he's done in nz.

Hope that was a yellow card.

toe touched the ground, good tackle

i am haev rugby

>thinking that any rub of the green call will ever go in Australia's favour

Oh naive sweet summer child.

kek

Cheeky scrum banter isn't even comparable to Joubert.

>multiple free shots at goal is less impactful than allowing Australia to kick a penalty rather than a field goal

K.

You almost lost because you kept throwing interceptions, nothing to do with the scrums.

Except that the scrums gave 9 points to Scotland, and each of the penalties were questionable at best and should have been Australian penalties at worst.

>ref makes dubious scrum call
In other news, water is wet

scrum calls are almost always made in favour of the the 'dominant' scrum team

you see it all the time with the crusaders getting scrum penalties awarded despite no actual infringements or dubious ones like wheeling the scrum

how come the loins got all the scrum penalties
ABs pack was far stronger

NH ref

NZHerald tier analysis

prove me wrong

the ref gave us plenty of penalties, including the scrum penalty resulting in 15-12

more just the state of union in general

Remember this /nrl/ copypasta from 2015?

>The pinnacle of Rugby Union is viewed as the penalty goal. Every rule in the entire game is geared towards maximizing the amount of penalty goals that can be attempted within 80 minutes. Its great viewing. What a thrilling sport.
>Rugby league is OK but I can't deal with all that running and passing. Sometimes a whole game can pass without a single penalty goal being kicked! Can you imagine?
>I hardly ever get to sit and watch for eight minutes while a scrum collapses and repacks six times, followed by a penalty goal, in rugby league. If league wants to compete they need far more of it.
>Also, there's far too much game time in rugby league. They set up too many plays and go far too long without slowing the game down with penalties, line outs and 4 scrum re-packs. What rugby league need to do is make field goals and penalty goals worth more, so more time is spent standing around watching one guy kick a ball. Did you guys see the latest Durban Pirates vs Roturua Razorbacks game? >Six penalty goals to five! The pirates had no answer to the Razorbacks tactics of kicking the ball out then collapsing the scrum.
>Its this level of tactical sophistication that is missing in rugby league, where as you rightly point out, its just a bunch of athletic guys trying to score tries against each other. Yawn.

it's unironically becoming true

And yet the game is faster paced and has more tries than it has ever had before.

Is this lad, dare I say it, seething?

the shit about league being "more athletic" and union being slow was just /nrl/ memeing
I mean about the penalties, the lions score of 15 in the final test was entirely penalty based

espn.com.au/rugby/story/_/id/20117868/world-rugby-rubber-stamps-six-law-amendments-breakdown-scrum

>landers flight got cancelled
dirty cheating poosaders

might be a bit of rugger on tonight

the weather's shit atm

le Forward Who is Back, Man

hahahaahahhaahahahahahah

imagine downvoting that respectable post
absolutely disgusting

Le Forward who is Black, man

based fucking naGOATlo staying with the muscular landers lads

don't rate him Tbh
rieks and fatvea are better if he becomes leanvea again

>if he becomes leanvea again
So this is the famous welsh optimism I've been hearing about

naholo is better than both to be frank

you didnt really get to see him since he got taken out by one of your thugs

I think bru gave me the times for the start of the buildup. Sorry lads, My accuracy is usually world-class.

Daily reminder that the Queen of /rug/ is Hannah Laity.

Le forward, who like Crack, Man

Why the fuck do I have to wait until 9.30 or later?
Australia was a mistake.

>that just-tier hairstyle

timaru BTFO

What's for tea lads?
Ricotta and pesto chicken mignon here.

chink takaways to be honest

gotta keep statschink from starvation somehow

It is Friday after all.

statszeus is unironically the best NZ poster on Sup Forums

Statscunt is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his yellowish olive skin. This skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Adelaide, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The tanned skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

Statscunt's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The yellow penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make statscunt the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of twinks, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the anus. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Taiwanese/Greek seed will immediately enter the rear of the man statscunt penetrates.

In total, statscunt expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why statscunt is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance

laughable

You'll be pretty lonely if you head along tonight, retard.

Is this photoshopped?

is that girl nicole yorston