I was putting this off because I had reserves but since it's the new year I want to get this off my chest

I was putting this off because I had reserves but since it's the new year I want to get this off my chest.

I moved to Long Beach, NY in 2011 and was in high school for 2 years with Gustav before he dropped out. (aka Gus)

I smoked weed with him for a bit and knew a lot of the people he rolled with but never was close to the guy. I also was there when he threw a little private party and revealed Beamerboy for the first time. (my favorite track)

Like i said i wasn't his best friend or anything but shoot away

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/who-is-lil-peep-rapper-21-2159912
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does my taint smell like Pringles?

Do you listen to his music?
I don't believe you btw

what flavor?

It's annoying how cute he is.

Ranch I guess

and no I don't eat pringles anymore

I unironically enjoy his music but i dont listen to it much after i saw the dude in a casket its a little difficult for me.

The name of his drug dealer was Mike and he rode a bike everywhere so we called him "Bike mike"

There are lots of people who doubt his depression and claim that he was generally a happy guy like his brother said. Did he seem as depressed to you then, as he seemed to be in the last months of his life, even if you were only watching from a distance?

well there was a time when girls would fucking throw themselves at him but after the face tattoos (around 17ish) he stopped pulling the catholic girls. In long beach there is the public high school and the private catholic school, and the jewish school too. He got catholic girls mostly. Then after he got really inked up he hung around with public school girls.

Did he like videogames? favorite movies?

a lot of what's in the videos is acting, which I think he was pretty good at. But you have to understand the dude was on pills since he was 15, which was the first time i saw him popping and getting all weird. I never fucked with that stuff, i just smoked weed and rolled around with the losers you know. But to answer your question fully, yes he was generally a nice face but it became apparent towards the end that he was being pushed over the edge by the people he surrounded himself with. (which i can talk about just a little bit)

i was never over his house but i know he loved playing NHL hockey games on xbox live (no i dont know his gamertag) as far as movies, one time i was smoking with him and we were driving around having a few drinks and he went on like, a 15 minute gush about how he liked the transformers movies. That's something lol

those are questions you can easily find the answers to in video interviews desu. he talks extensively about the anime and vidya he likes in them.

yeah ask me something juicy, i know where his favorite place to get take out is

uhh did he like memes

you should just write down everything you remember or that you consider interesting instead of waiting for people to ask the right question imo

I wanna know the ways in which people and his entourage took advantage of him

man it was kinda sad i can give some names (i wont) of people who said some vile shit to make him feel bad about himself (mostly girls)

the biggest thing i can remember though was one time we were chilling out at a skate park and this chick named J. who had relations with him, I think this must've been 5 years ago now, i cant remember it well, but aparently he went in without a rubber and we were like throwing dabs at him for being a savage but she didn't like that, even though she was a slut and everyone knew it, so we were there right having fun watching the skaters do their thing and passing some bud but J. well she hadn't talked to him for a while and when she heard that he was there she came by and started freaking the fuck out, she said something like "How can your parents graduate from harvard but your so f. stupid" and he just put his head between his knees and started sobbing all sad like, eventually the bitch gets gone but i remember it really well that he had a fucked up relation ship with his parents and people would always bring up the harvard thing, it was messed up man.

i never brought it up lol maybe tho i did know he watched anime

When was the last time you spoke to him?
Did you ever thought he would be "famous"?

Dubs or subs? If subs he's a weeb faggot

>How can your parents graduate from harvard but your so f. stupid

Fake. His parents didn't go to Harvard. Thats just a baseless rumour

Did he ever release a full album? I wanna try Peep's music out but I dont really like listening to just singles.

His next album is coming soon, no joke.

Was gus talented prior to fame?

Do you think he got big because of his image or his work? or both?

confirmed fake OP

I played Runescape with Gus

nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/who-is-lil-peep-rapper-21-2159912

it says here that they did but i'm no Peep expert so whatever