What are your thoughts on Joji/George Miller/Filthy Frank as a musician?

What are your thoughts on Joji/George Miller/Filthy Frank as a musician?

youtube.com/watch?v=kU7LF5mYZkw

Take a fucking hint your music is not wanted.

he's not very good at the moment. he was way more entertaining as filthy frank/pink guy but since he is done doing that, i'm done paying attention to this guy.

He needs to seriously work on his background music.
I find it hard listening to music with Horible cheap background music while he is talking

>that guy who dressed in pink and made silly jim carrey faces around youtube now wants to be the next pretty boy

Humanity is so gracious sometimes.

generic faggot

Fpbp.
Go away, George

Generic garbage that pretends like it's not.

I think he would have become better received as a solo hip hop artist if he started doing a few collabs with known artists.

However I really cant hear any passion behind his words. Hes singing about something sad but it really doesn't move me. Its like hes afraid to fully put his emotions out there. I just see this sadboi image mostly as a crutch to keep releasing boring stuff.

He has like a dozen songs on record and public under "joji", he's kind of new to music. It's bland right now primarily because his singing has as much flavor and color as raw oatmeal. But I think his instrumentals, meme or not, are some of the better lofi stuff in the mainstream. If he genuinely cares about making music I think his sound will mature

oh sweet its this thread again

digits

You mean the spiritual lyrical individual miracle that is Politikz?

>youtube celebrity worship

his instrumentals are alright but he needs a vocal coach

checked

Cucks

It's ok, he just needs to lay off on the distortion a little bit on his background music and he needs more vocal practice.

he makes shitty """"chill""" music that is boring and whiny

he'll never be taken seriously as a musician. he'll always be seen as that goober in the skin tight pink body suit

>mumbletrash
>trying so hard to be "deep"
>basic as fuck production

Pink Guy was unironically a better project. At least it had some entertainment to it.

my thoughts are that you need to go back

Drake used to play a guy in a wheelchair for a kid's show

can this just turn into a get thread please

hes basically a hack all round

Garbage. Pretty funny about how he whined about how like diseased or "sick" and tormented he was over it too.

Drake is also a far better rapper.

>next pretty boy
Well it ain't happening. Dude is not attractive. Half the time hes caked in makeup like all Jap's love to do. Also, manlet.

wew lad

I think he's kind of cute. Music is trash, though.

Pretty weird, I thought homos were supposed to be Better at detecting "natural aesthetics" and spot someone frauding their way through via makeup

hello Frank

i like his beats but right now its just generic sad lofi music