How many albums do you listen per day Sup Forums?

How many albums do you listen per day Sup Forums?

Probably like 1 or 2.

Anything more than that, and you aren't really *listening* and you really shouldn't be judging art so incorrectly

>albums
lol

all of them

correct

for once ever

fpbp

Generally two or three, but depends on the day and the period, there are days in which I don't listen to albums instead some tracks to keep myself company while I study or do something else. There also days in which i don't listen to anything at all.

I think that you can easily listen to stuff somewhat passively but still keep an ear out for anything that sounds interesting.

I've listened to about 8 albums today

When I was in school and college I listened to maybe 1 or 2 new albums a day. Ditto for my first job. Time constrains issues I suppose.

In my new job though I listen to like 5 a day because I can listen to music carefully while working.

Explain yourself

but you're not giving all the music you listen to equal opportunity

do you not see how the way you judge art is fallacious

not all music is equal

okay, well how often do you re-listen to the music you've heard

this is different for everybody though. and you can become a better listener over time.

it depends

Three on average. Although:
Sometimes, I can go through six to seven albums, even if they're pretty lengthy, doesn't matter, I'll have the time and energy to listen to a lot of music, especially if it's something new and refreshing to me.
In some other cases though, I can listen to five different songs at most, have shit on repeat all day.
It really depends on how my day is going. The second case is when I'm totally braindead and
can't focus on anything. Those days are extremely painful for me, because I keep hitting new lows. I'm currently in that phase, and it sucks real bad.

yeah that's fine there shouldn't really be a set quota for how many albums you're listening to in a day but fuckinghell if you're listening to 8 albums a day I sincerely doubt you're giving them equal chance to grow on you.

About 1 to 3,depends on the day really,I only have so much time that I can dedicate to music

i listen to at least 5 albums a day while i'm at work

>brainlets believe this

Your inner machinations ruminate like grovel in a sieve.

I'm on my 4th

I listen to music primarily for textures and timbres, mostly glitch and ambient music. if it's pretty generic stuff, I'll toss it aside. if I like the sound design, I'll make a note of it and return to it in a more intimate setting.

probably 3 a week
but each album i listen too for the whole week

3 a day on weekends at most
2 weekdays at most during school

ruminate my dick in your ass lmfao

grovel isn't a noun you fucking idiot

Christ youre an autist
It just depends on how much attention youre giving it
I can listen to 10 albums a day if i have the time. If i don't fully soak it in on the first listen ill keep going back to it over time if i like it enough. If you think youre fully appreciating something on the first listen youre just wrong

Yes, it is. I invent and manipulate words to cater to my every whim.

Grovel is the dust blown from my scepter.

holy fuck nu-Sup Forums is garbage

4 or 5

Depends on the day, usually 4 or 5. I also try to do something I haven't heard before first then the rest are usually re-listens

usually 2-4. could be up to 10 back when I was a student

somewhere between 7-9 a day

>Anything more than that, and you aren't really *listening* and you really shouldn't be judging art so incorrectly

~4 a day but if it's an album I hadn't heard before, I'll listen to it twice in a day.

How do people get the time to listen to whole albums in one sitting? Like i have plenty of spare time, but i don't really stay in the same place for more than 20 minutes at a time, I usually start at album and leave before its over, do you start the album and then continue where you left off? Or am i just an erratic spastic?

the latter

4-7 sometimes more sometimes less depending on how much time I spend at home

Like 12

I listen to like six albums passively almost everyday, but maybe two or three attentively.

Good thread. Bump it up!

this.
4-5 at work.
i can determine which albums are worthy of further listening on the first pass.
i only listened to 3 today because i had to update my audio drivers when i couldn't figure out why my music sounded tinny. must've just been a glitch. i never figured out what it was but one restart later everything was back to normal. i feel like my laptop might be on it's way out.
:/