Why do you guys dislike him so much?

why do you guys dislike him so much?

I don't know if dislike him as much as I think that he should never have been in Suicide Squad in the first place, he was essentially the bait for people to go see the movie but then they start cutting out the majority of his scenes and making his relationship with Harley less abusive.

If he had never been shown in the SS trailers and the movie had ended with the surprise of joker breaking out Harley it would've been better I think.

Because when even Family Guy can make a good joke about him, you know he isn't very good.

Link?

>keeping up with family guy enough to know about jokes recently made

Opinion discarded

what if the next batman movie (with ben affleck) had jared leto's joker as the main antagonist?

Because he likes dong

Don't really dislike him. I haven't seen enough of him to categorize him as "bad" but so far he isn't good but I'll hold the judgement for the next movie he's in.

Still believe they over did his design with the tattoos.

His voice was pretty grating

you dont have a fitness model body and clothing like a fashion fag when your theme is nihilism

Here's hoping because let's be honest, when you've got Batman frothing at the mouth to kill Superman when the joker is apparently running the entirety of gotham's underworld.

i guess you could argue that Batman sees Superman as a bigger threat but FFS he's on the news saving people while the Joker is a goddamn psychopath but putting Joker on the backburner feels wrong somehow.

Who's more crazy, huh?

he wasnt funny. no jokes, no slapstick, nothing
>just because its a dramatic scene doesn't mean you cant do a little comedy in the back ground

HONKA

There was also that whole bit about how batman apparently did absolutely nothing for 18 months except fume over the fact superman existed.

The entire DCEU is a complete mess anyway, so who cares?

He put the milk in the fridge without the cap

why not? nihilistic people can be hot and fashionable too. lol.

maybe 10 minutes wasn't enough to cram some comedy into it too

He was a little nu male cuck and Leto is a massive faggot

There seems to be no Youtube link. It is from episode "Carter and Tricia". There is a scene where they're watching TV and a show called "Gyllenhaal or Leto" comes on, with a list of things they've done and you gotta work out which one the presenter is talking about. It mentions the method acting pranks he pulled iirc.

Calm down, Jared. Write an angry letter to FOX when even fucking FAMILY GUY takes the piss out of you.

I honestly want the movies to be good, all it really needs is for everybodyworking on scripts to sit down and map out what the fuck is going on, I mean when you read an interview with Ayers regarding the joker's origins and he says something as ambiguous as "here's my take on what happened to his teeth" it means he does not have any real control, further solidified by the fact that rather than a Director's cut we get an extended cut and him saying "well the theatrical cut is the movie i wanted" when you can look at all the lost footage that one guy posts and know that can't possibly be true and he's just trying not to rock the boat trank-style

The fact there was more joker footage in trailers for suicide squad than there was in even the extended edition is enough to hate DCEU's nu-joker.

>trying not to rock the boat trank-style
To be fair to that, boilerplate studio contracts include an anti-defamation clause. Where if anything a signee can be construed to have damaged the reputation of the product, that person forfeits all fees and are potentially able to be sued for damages.

But yea, no one knows what the fuck they're doing and nothing is being done for the right reasons.

>you dont have a fitness model body and clothing like a fashion fag when your theme is nihilism
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Little goy still doesn't understand.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

it's not his fault they baited the audience like that tho.

>be nihilistic
>worry about your car intake

Pick one kek

Carb*

It was a bad movie

Damaged.

it kinda is. As they didn't really give any reason for nu-joker to be as retarded as he was.

>:::growls, purrs, makes clawing motions towards OP and sits on his lap while stroking his hair:::

Ledger was too ebin joke teller man

>"p-please stop"
>tries to inconspicuously hide growing boner

I came here to HONKA HONKA and was not disappoint.

he was indeed

He didnt kill himself because the role was 'too much' for him

what did he mean by this?

what

How is it that people were surprised that he sucked? They should have known from the get-go.

>leto's 'method' acting

"He's so dedicated! He didn't even say hi or introduce himself to will smith and margot robbie for 6 whole months because he was working so hard being the joker!"

>enough footage for 'a whole joker movie' was cut

Probably because all that footage was terrible.

>jared the degenerate

On stage telling kids to wave their joints and lighters in the air is where you belong jared.

I would like a movie about him and batman or him and harley.

>There was also that whole bit about how batman apparently did absolutely nothing for 18 months except fume over the fact superman existed.
What the fuck are you talking about?

can we all agree he's the prettiest joker up to date

I fucking love him personally

he's my chemical romance 12 years late

has that toy in your image been in your asshole?

Damn it's a fucking crime how that shot from a shitty music video looks more glorious than any of the ones we got of Joker in the flick. Instead of releasing the MOMS GONNA FREAK image they should've released this.

Yeah, Jared Leto Joker is is entertaining in concept, but he was just used in a really stupid way.

I agree, having him show up right at the end for the first and last time would have been much better. Hell, I'd settle for him only being present in flashbacks and THEN showing up at the end. Anything but pointless filler scenes and engineering conflict.

Who is he again?

W-what? He's dyel as fug and his style of clothing is edgy and garish. Also, I don't really think this version of Joker was about nihilism. I think it was just more along the lines of "LMAO, SOMEBODY SSSTOP ME!"

>.lol

I wish

I don't. I love this guy.

tumblr hates Jared though.

why would tumblr hate him?

The Joker cares about chipping his nails and fashion style. Read more comics.

Retarded actor sent a rat to Margot.

Because he was racist in his pranks apparently. They also think that Will Smith and Viola Davis hate him, so they hate him. Will Smith by the way lied when he said he never saw Jared outside the set, but they were going with the story so whatever.

Also, shipping Joker/Harley is racist, why wouldn't you ship Quinnshot, shit like this.

Roses, a love letter AND a cute rat that the cast loved. Pic related, it's the infamous rat.

Literally "I'M ACTING": the character.

I actually like that music video. The song isn't too bad, but only because Rick Ross carries it. Skrillex i feel, encompasses the whole 'edgy teen' degeneracy. His beat sounded like something a tattooed fuckboi in tapout clothes would produce in his mom's basement. But Rick can take a shitty beat and make it hype.

Which The Joker is.

Today's Jared. He's so cute.

didn't WB put "NO ROCK CLIMBING" in his contract but he went and posted pictures of him rock climbing anyways?

Yep. Joel Kinnaman even went rock climbing with him and to a 30 Seconds to Mars concert