AMA : Ask an Indonesian Anything

Indonesian here, Ask me Anything folks, in case any of you are intrigued and want to know more of our Nation.

i see that indonesian user in this board / Sup Forums in General is almost nonexistent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YF-tBVVumMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When are you going to give back the flag to Monaco?

Why are you guys and the rest of SEA so poor?
Is it warm for you right now?

Is it worth learning Bahasa

are you javanese?
do you speak 3 languages?

when we cease to Exist as a Republic and a Nation

because we haven't learned how to live and think like Europeans or any first world countries

depends, are you planning to stay in Indonesia for a period of time?

sumatrans here, i speak Bahasa, and English fluently, and currently learning German

How do fuck do you have that many people living in your jungles. How do you keep order over so many islands?

is there no sumatran ethnic language?

we have lived in Jungles as early as first humans settled in this Region

Acehnese, Bataknese, Minangnese, a lot of them. in fact, one Province could host as many as 10 native languages there in Sumatra

do you not speak any of them? i thought bahasa was too formal for everyday speech

I speak Bahasa, I'm West Sumatran native, that i also speak Minangnese, althought not so fluent.

its common here to speak slang Bahasa at everyday and daily activities, and uses normal Bahasa at certain occassions such as formal ceremonies.

All Indonesians hate us singaporeans with a passion right?

>How do you keep order over so many islands?

most of the Islands are uninhabited, we keep order over remote island communities by sending the Police and the Troops to enforce the law and guard the national border nearby.

nah, not all of them. i'm cool with you Singaporeans, i also have some singaporean friends, they're also chill

Do Indonesians like Koreans?

All of SEA generally like Koreans and Japanese.

yes, especially the Korean Boybands & Girlbands. God we have insanely fanatic Korean fanbases here to the extent creating online Roleplaying forums and accounts to roleplaying their idols

sounds kinky

Kek I'd date them if they weren't Muslims

God, if you understand Bahasa and read their fanfics, you'll bleach your eyes

no problem, man. you'll easily find indonesian christians that also cute here

What do you think about western civilization?

>indonesian christians
Chinese or actual Indonesians?

they are great and accomplished many breakthroughs in modern times, they endured turbulent times and managed to recover from the ashes.

both. Most of the Chinese here are Natives or Descendants that lived here for hundreds of years. if you're looking for cute Native Christians, or Chinese-descent, we have both.

Do you watch anime?

I rarely watch anime, but i like Cowboy Bebop

Your sincere thoughts of your country:
What do you hate the most?
What do you hate the most?

Sorry, 2nd is:
What do you LOVE the most?

no one hate singapore in SEA, we only hate malaysia for unknown reason

>What do you hate the most?
islam
>What do you LOVE the most?
secrecy, just like the US we have plenty of natural wonder and secretive society to uncover even by ourselves

What do u think about LatinAmerican counts and that "We wuz whitez n shiet" meme?

why is Aceh such a degenerate Sharia shithole?

How big is your willy?

most people only know mexico because pic related and other telenovelas, and brazil/argentina because of football

OP here

>hate
Arab wannabes trying to eradicate the Republic and Constitution

>Love
Coexistence between cultural groups and fact that our culture was shaped by thousands of years assimilations and coexistence of various cultures and religions

sup bro, you live in Jakarta?

>Latin Americans
they're cool, and have unique cultural traditions and heritages

>we wuz kangz
nah, niggas could do better to improve themselves

2003 War in Aceh reshape everything, the instate of Sharia law is purely political

my wiener's size is typical southeast asian size

when islam """integrated"""" into your culture, that is what you get

What indonesians think about interracial couples? Would you date a westerner?

Are you circumcised? Are most Indos circumcised? I assume they are because of islam but does it vary by region?

i find it strange and personally dont like it, but since looking western is literally the standard of beauty, i think most are okay with it

why do indos get so long to get sum fucc

>because we haven't learned how to live and think like Europeans or any first world countries
That's good. Keep your cultural heritage and keep niggers out of your country.

What do you think about Iran/Persia?

>keep niggers out of your country
we have our own niggers although not even as half-bad, we also have timoreans migrants and, boy i would trade 10 niggers for one r*hingya.
when not even poor countries see you as human being, you know how bad you are

tell me about r*hingyas

we're cool with it most of the times, many indonesian females dated white european men recently

yes i am circumcised,
yes most indofags circumcised
and yes its because religion reasons
'm not really sure if its vary by region or not

kek. religious reasons

Fascinating, with a long history since ancient times, i am looking forward to go there to admiring the Persian historical heritages.

kek, we have native niggers in easternmost part of the country, they're cool at most times.

That's because we and our Commonwealth bros defeated your Konfrontasi. But that's all in the past. Our nations have good relations now, barring some short-lived tensions. We need your wimmin to looks after our kids and houses and clean our toilets after all.

OP here

>That's because we and our Commonwealth bros defeated your Konfrontasi
kek, that was populism policies by our president, i admit that Indonesia - Malaysia confrontation is utterly unnecessary.

is it normal to be a virgin over there?
how slutty are indo girls

Have you been to Java, Borneo, and Sulawesi?

What's your favourite elder scrolls game?

>force their way in illegally
>absolutely oblivious about concept of hygiene
>loves to steal
>sever criminal minded
>even uglier than cannibals in papua
we give them temporary public toilets and they dismantled and sell the parts on the very next day

they sound like gypsies

yep, its considered normal to be a virgin, even its encouraged to stay virgin until you're married

>slutty
they tend to hide their lust on their daily life, but when they sleep with their bf

B O I

I live in Java right now, i've never been visiting Borneo nor Celebes though

we give em KFC as meal and they fucking refuse to eat it, how ungrateful egocentric refugee cunts

shitting everywhere like pajeets

kek

>we give em KFC as meal and they fucking refuse to eat it, how ungrateful egocentric refugee cunts
>shitting everywhere like pajeets
Holy sheetz, lucky that we don't have any.

what are your thoughts of indonesia in the middle ages compared to europe or japan?
do indos know that their ancestors colonized madagascar?
what are indonesia madagascar relations like?
what do indonesians think of polynesians?

papuans aren't the same as black people, what the fuck are you talking about

what do indonesians think of philipeanos

are you a virgin?

I have a refugee rohingya family living next door to us. My mum gave them some homemade jam to welcome them, now they bring us weird delicious food every time they have a celebration.

They're very nice people. The mum is studying to be an engineer and the dad is some sort of labourer.

varies.
easy if you know the right target especially with foreign look.
this whore right here is easy as she look and has been chink fucktoy since she was 14.
t. not chink

Skyrim

Goddammit even the Afghan boat refugees could still appreciate the hospitality we give to em. but these proto-pajeets just keep being egocentric cunt

>what are your thoughts of indonesia in the middle ages compared to europe or japan?
We Wuz Thalassocracy Empires and shiet.

>do indos know that their ancestors colonized madagascar?
yes

>what are indonesia madagascar relations like?
we keep good relations, lots of cultural festival and exchanges

>what do indonesians think of polynesians?
sea niggers

sucks ass at playing Dota, Badass President though

no i regularly fucked my gf

thats impressive, never been any rohingyas be nice here. they're like cunts here because they're seeking to enter Australia but instead caught by our border patrols.

we tend to like pinoids much better than malaysia, also don't know why

>what do indonesians think of polynesians?
come home asian man, this also the same sentiment for amerindians

Is Indonesia received refugees become the country is mostly Muslims?

not refugee, mostly chinese and indian trader/settler

nah, we was muslims for at least a thousand years, it was brought by ancient Arab and pajeet merchants. not because by those refugees.

what do you guys think of Najib.

i'm not into Malaysian politics, so probably the other indonfag here will answer your question

(sorry, forgot to put tripcode in prev post)

Is there a large cultural split between the different language groups in the country? In other words, do you all see each other as 'Indonesians', as a member of a different tribe, or a mixture of both?

>Is there a large cultural split between the different language groups in the country
unfortunately, yes. especially when it comes to how most Indonesians think of Papuans, most of us sees us not more better than a nigger.

>In other words, do you all see each other as 'Indonesians', as a member of a different tribe, or a mixture of both?
a mixture of both, although we are all agree that at the end, we are live in the same country.

is it true that indonesia dislikes chinese people?

unfortunately true, it was driven by political and economical motives. most of us even refuse to differentiate between native chinese-descendant and chinese expats / immigrants.

Do people of Sumatra feel more connected with West malaysia than mainland Java islands? Do you ever thought about joining Malaysia instead

the only connection / bonding between sumatrans and West Malaysia is the Malay Heritage, that in fact both Sumatra and West Malaysia shares the same malay Ancestry. We still have some negative sentiments to Javanese though, historical reasons.

nah, i'm good right now as an Indonesian.

>i see that indonesian user in this board / Sup Forums in General is almost nonexistent
You new here? Sup Forums is blocked and most Indons are flocking around Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Correct, they are Melanesian, the same as Aborigines and some parts of Oceania. Though it is understandable to mistook them as blacks.

What is indonesian music like?
Do indos like rock music?
What do you think of blink 182

>What is indonesian music like?
kind of weird, while most people listen to garbage jazz-wannabe pop, we tend to export indie and progressive rock
>Do indos like rock music?
probably one o the most popular genre
>What do you think of blink 182
the prime idol of working class milenial rocker wannabe, along with greenday and avenged sevenfold. middle class likes grungy 90s music better

youtube.com/watch?v=YF-tBVVumMw

Are indo girls thicc?

>poor country which people cant even afford nutrition to grow properly
>thicc

How do you feel about having an upside down Poland flag?

>fatlaysia

More like 500 years

Delete dis or you will be rammed with motorcycle.

Are you new? Well most of Indonesians here are chinks tho