West pride in sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=9sOeDI2YuMs&t=355

so much for free speech

Other urls found in this thread:

frejalindberg.com/freja-lindberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't speak cuck, what's on his sign?

what was even written? what is happening?

West pride = gay pride right?

the sign says: "Pride is a threat to a healthy society"

Haha lawdy...

Explain whats happening please

Can someone tell me how these people were ever viking conquerers?

Should have held up the sign while in traditional Islamic dress.

I cannot believe there are entire nations that don't speak American. It's like the Twilight Zone.

What the fuck is that bald weirdo in the picture?

Google translate says
>"West Pride fools go bananas over the truth!"

They are arranging a pride festival in Sweden, a man goes to it with a sign that says "pride is a threat to a healthy society" and he gets attacked by rabid LGBT leftists. The community officers and the polices goes on and arrests him instead of the violent ones in the crowd. The guy who speaks out at the end sitting on a bench also gets arrested for telling the cops that they are wrong arresting someone for free speech.

What is that specimen in the pic?

Explain what they did wrong.

Damn my man titties are bigger than that.

Female?

they were hungry, pagan, and life was very tough

life in sweden has been too easy for too long
victory has defeated them

Looks like your typical swedish male with tits and a feminine penis

>swede/pol/ is a fatso
>everyone else is a degenerate or a shitskin
YAWN!

the bald girl actually has a nice face

Hard times make tough men. Good times make weak men

They went from being horny degenerate rapist cucks to horny degenerate cucks

>du e så jävla vidrig asså

that's rich coming from that abomination

Doesn't the left usually try and shame whites for having pride?

>girl

That fat guy looked pretty degenerate himself. Was he from Sup Forums?

swedes call that a women

Some autistic sperg who probably posts here was trying to troll a traditional Swedish celebration. True to form, they couldn't handle dissenting opinions and attacked him.

this is what i expect the typical alt-rightist Sup Forumsack to look like.

The guy at the end looked like homo too, guess he wasn't properly falling in line.

Bald bitch needed a hug after this life threatening confrontation. He was so aggressive. Gonna write a few pages on her tumblrs blog.

>The guy who speaks out at the end sitting on a bench also gets arrested for telling the cops that they are wrong arresting someone for free speech.
REALLY?

Her name is Freja Lindberg, shes a LGBT activist.

Yeah, can we have translations of what's said there? Did something else happen before he tries to walk away from the cop and gets manhandled for it?

what does that mean in human

>autistic sperg
i dare you to try it yourself instead of hammering your keyboard. at least he stood up for his beliefs.

>Freja
>pic
Senpai make me unsee it.

Oh Christ! Euthanasia when?

Burn it pliz

idk i find it funny what they do. when islam takes over they will be killed

>7:08
That guy in pink sound is pretty fucking scary, if only he didn't look like a faggot.

holy shit, it's her? her profile got ripped on the forme shit tumblr says page on FB.

Looks more like a goblin rights activist

women took over

Abomination.

You should become more /fit/ and bring more people if you want to protest desu.

Also protesting in fucking sweden is fucking pointless at this point.

We need a coup d'etat and a full scale civil war in Sweden.

The only way to change the mind of a radical leftist is a bullet to the head.

wow these ladies had quite manly voices

This is not what a healthy country looks like

Delete this, NOW

>palestine
you guys still have a country?

How the fuck is this thing 18, it's had a hard lifebi suppose.

frejalindberg.com/freja-lindberg

>Romania?
I thought it was called gipsyland

Makes you think...

Stop it pls

kill yourself

>victory has defeated them
An excellent wa to describe our entire civilization.

it looks like fucking Gandi

Fucking ditto

Sweden is nothing but a big fucking joke at this point.

Did anybody see this? Looks like a girl mutilated herself.

>that guy with curly hair who is trying to act manly

Holy fucking shit, hahahahah

Also the amount of degeneracy here is insane, atleast they paint their hair vibrant colours like various dangerous animals so you know they're poisonous.

"go away, i don't want see this, if he wants to say...?, then he will do that. He has freedom of speech, and it is his fucking right as well" to the police:"i'm not talking to you, i am talking about the situation here. i don't wanne see any violence here, leave at once!"
Not one hundred procent, but i'm not Swedish :/

This. The dude was a chubby kid.

You need at least 2-3 viking looking mother fuckers and those bulldikes wouldn't have won.

What is the purpose of people like this in society?

Guy is assaulted by degenerates and is handled by the cuck police. Can't wait for the mudslimes to go full Muhammed.

Why is it that the more and more a country turns Liberal the more it looks like fucking Mad Max?

I think it's a guy but i honestly can't fathom what is up with it's chest.

is that a guy¿?

To show us what life has in store for us if we give up religion and accept liberal ways.

Because it get's you closer to the breakdown of society

its busted its tits with its bare hands
amen brother
liberalism=absolute anarchy. No rules, everyone has a free for all

Its not human, it's just like Darwin said "all species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations that increase the individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce" but in this care it disvolved, instead of evolving.

Hope someone murders this bitch. Fucking disgusting Leftist dyke traitor.

So if we just deal with this shit a little bit longer society will collapse and these people are free to hunt?

Seems not....pic related

Hva heter sangen helt til slutt, når han fyren drikker sjokomelk? Den er egentlig ganske fin

They will die naturally I think. They never have any real commodifiable or survival skills

Looks like an Albino monkey. Look at the ears, lips and nose.

>berg

turn it off

It's a common Germanic surname m8

The bankers literally want a Mad Max society so that they can have slaves and public human sacrifice and all the rest of it.

>these people are free to hunt?
I got a boner. Just fuckin imagine hunting down those degenerates one by one... like ANIMALS...

jävla hjälte

>Not a mental illness

How often do I have to tell Yanks. BERG doesnt mean jewish. its a common name in germanic.
jews stole it to hide better.

Ah geez... Freja Lindberg. I know this nut job, she's absoloultey insane. If you want to see what Swedish feminism looks like, follow her Instagram account. It's...well..interesting. She has gained some popularity over here due to a newspaper "missgendering" her. If anybody needs help translating I'm here for help.
>frejalindbergs

The faggot at the end was actually defending the protestor, saying he had the right to freedom of speech. Of course the police dragged him away too.

profile.php?id=100011220461164&sk=friends&pnref=lhc CHECK HER FUCKING FACEBOOK FRIEND LIST. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS CUNT?!

this is communism

They're still breddy aggressiveas you see, but only the women

My family comes from Norway and what was Prussia. My Prussian sides last name was Bergow and when they came to the US they changed it to Bergs. Norweigan side was Bjugan and they changed it to Bergs as well for some reason.

Why do they dress like that? What's the purpose?

Is there anyone left in Swedish cities that isn't SJW or an immigrant?

Might as well give us some highlights Swedebro

s/he looks like a fucking fly

What a disgusting language.