What happened?

What happened?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

The director was acquitted of rape and the raped girl killed herself.
So people threw him under the bus

OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ REVOLUTIONARIEZ N SHEEEIIITT

>gimme awards
>"okay but don't rape anybody"
>aight... oops i dun did a rape

mel gibson supported him

kikey no likey

rape

so this is the nigger that mel was talking about doing raping

why negroes have such ugly noses?

Allegedly

it was literally fucking rape

SJW turned on him

more efficient oxygen delivery

The anti-white/black power message was beyond hamfisted, as was their marketing attempts to connect Turner to today's BLM protests. It's also pretty likely that he raped a college girl.

White people only like watching faggy niggers not rapey niggers.

to sniff out where da white wimmen at

they're primitive primates

triggered are we?

FUCKING RACIST DRUMPKINS
POCs NOW HAVE TO BE AFRAID AGAIN THEY WONT BE WINNING AWARDS NO MO?
I HATE THIS BIGOTRY, FUCKING 2016

SHAME SHAME SHAME

The dude is a rapist. That's the only reason this derivative garbage didn't get a globe.
>Being a weak-minded child that gets triggered like a tumblr babby.

Sucks to be you.

>some nig gang rapes some girl
>charges are dropped
>no nomination

>casey affleck molests two women
>it was settled out of court
>nominated and will probably win
BRAVO PEDOWOOD

>What happened?
golden globes is not fully retarded yet

>molests a woman

Doubt that.

>falling for obvious bait

Why you guise always do this? In a "bait Sup Forums diaspora on Sup Forums"thread no less

Shmhfamilia

>casey affleck molests two women
no

Baiting me into what? Thinking you're a bitch?

Yea he probably raped her

I've never liked their bulbous noses.

I usually don't take rape allegations seriously, but that chick killed herself. Casey Affleck might have groped a woman while he was fucked up, but omen do it all the time, and it's hardly rape or molestation.

Rape is just a cultural thing. Is it right? Is it wrong? That's not for white people to decide. It's time to check our privilege and give the man a Golden Globe

bix nood genetics

I didn't even post that shit, you underage fag.
Stop projecting.

Maybe that's why he idolized the rapist and child killer Nat Turner so much

>What happened?

Gee, you white people don't like movies about blacks slaughtering white women and children? Weird.

Also there was a much better black movie to champion called Moonlight so all was well. Which ended up probably being an unsung hero because man, they would have had to nominate Birth of a Nation for like 8 Oscars and it could have gotten very uncomfortable.

Whatever you say bitch boy

Absolute madman

So, anyone that has actually seen the film...is it any good?

>but omen do it all the time
Doesn't make it okay.

>and it's hardly rape or molestation
Groping women without permission is literally what molestation is.

did casey grope the women? he rubbed one's back, don't know about the other.

I lived in that town when that case was going on. Shit was weird, and it really is tough to say what actually happened. The ADA who handled it was an extraordinarily shitty lawyer. He saw himself as a white night and would take every sexual assault case that came around. As it turned out this was because he had his own shit to deal with and was not above flat out making shit up or completely exaggerating details. He actually lost a few other high profile sex assault cases against PSU players because he was full of shit or the girl was. IIRC he had to resign because he got caught sexting sex crime victims.

Casey Affleck isn't an ape though.

Go on and tell me this isn't part of some white agenda. They'd happily let bullshit be recognized, but the moment some serious black truth comes around, something that will inspire and uplift the black community, there's always some besmirchment. I fuckjng hate that you faggots can't see the truth.

It's probably the rape thing, not the fact that movie was garbage

Killing yourself doesn't actually point to guilt or innocence exclusively

She could be fucking crazy, lied, and killed herself

Or she could be serious and killed herself due to a lack of justice

It sucks. It misses the point of Nat Turner entirely and turns it into a white guilt caricature. They missed the nuance of Turner and his struggle against slavery and replaced it with a fucking dindu nuffin whitey bad story.

Nat Turner wasn't rebelling out of revenge, as the movie portrays, he was actually treated especially well. He was smart enough to recognize that the institution of slavery was wrong and set about slaughtering the families of rich slave owners including their women and children but he spared the poor whites as they had not contributed to the oppressive system and he felt some kinship with them as fellow victims of the aristocratic slave owners.

It's a Hollywood white wash of an important and respectable figure that removes all the rough edges and pushes a modern agenda.

> Marshall said he didn't want to comment, but in response to a statement from a reporter that the content of the text messages might appear in the newspaper, he said: "I don't know why you are going to put them in the paper, but that's up to you. All you're going to do is embarrass me, and I don't know why that is news."

>On Dec. 13 at 9:27 p.m. she received a message stating: "We actually have not had sex ... What am I missing ;)
>One of those messages said that man doesn't treat her like the "exotic goddess" that she is

>On Dec. 9 at 7:55 p.m. a message read: "My phone is always in my pocket now and every free moment I want to sneak a text to you."

>The woman said Madeira told her that photos of her from her driver's license and some that Marshall had printed from her Myspace.com page were missing from her file.

Holy fuck, thats hilariously creepy.

>Doesn't make it okay
It's also not a good reason to ruin someones life. People need to get over themselves.

Yes. Nate was the pack leader. But it was her fault for wearing a provocative dress.

the movie actually wasn't good

>respectable

A shitty film not getting a shitty award is not some white conspiracy to keep the niggaz down, I'm sorry.

I think all the libshits assumed that blacks would give a shit about a movie like this, when in reality its aimed at gullible whites who will do anything to get that endorphin rush of waning white guilt that is laser etched onto their brains

niggers don't watch movies like this, they watch fast and furious and madea goes to jail.

what is Casey's movie even about. in all the trailers i see a shot of him crying and then him smiling on a ferry boat. looks boring and pretentious.

>what happend?

ayyy yo ayyy yo me and my niggaz ran a train on that slut that wuz blacked out yo.

this pretty much sums it up, nigger rapist crys when he has to have personal accountability but...but.. muh ritez yo.

>He was smart enough to recognize that the institution of slavery was wrong and set about slaughtering the families of rich slave owners including their women and children

Oh, well, then, he's quite admirable!

Moonlight and Fences were the token black films and there was no reason to support Birth of a Nation considering the lead actor raped a girl.

Also it was bad

t.b.h., Moonlight was a decent movie.

If there has to be one "black"-oriented movie to spur the Academy to nominate, it should be that. I mean, how could you not given the themes of the film?

>market your movie to SJWs
>find out the director and writer gang raped someone and then sued her until she killed herself