How long can this organization last?

How long can this organization last?

Once the law changes this from a church to a business slave practice they've SOL. How can this thing survive? How many years?

How can people still be willing to pay to see his movies?
How long before his movies make not enough money to produce more?
How long can all of this thing go?

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

really?

>How can people still be willing to pay to see his movies?

Because he doesn't talk about Scientology in them and he just does his job as an actor which is to entertain?

Just joking about how they handle criticism

Cash grabbing scam piece of shit cult that worships a tax evader that sci-fi'd his way into their fucking pockets fucking harassing domestic terrorists fucks
Going Clear was a godsend, Alex Gibney fucked that scam into oblivion

That movie was pure docukino, way better than louis'.

Ah. Understood. You did make me worried, that they're still trollin' Sup Forums.

A&E has a big documentary series going on with Leah Remini which has me wondering how long this thing can last with this much negative attention shining a light on it.

They got really lucky they got some random dude to become famous and then he got his dumb friend in

Well yea, its not like sea-org has anything better to do in the hole but shitpost on the 4chans.

But whats with the OP? Is there some new legislation or legal action running that might undo scientology's tax exempt status?

>Once the law changes this from a church to a business
Never going to happen, government agencies like the IRS are intimidated by them. These guys are going to be around for a long, long time.

Have you been to any of the scientology threads in the past year? They're crawling with trolls. They all type exactly the same and say the same things like they're working off a script and don't even care. The COS is so pathetic that they have to even police threads on a chinese cartoon imageboard.

Their tax exemption status could be changed if their status as a church is challenged in court. If enough people get together it can be taken to court.

The IRS isn't intimidated, they were just fed up of getting backlogged with requests.

As much as I want this to happen and as much as I want them to lose and see Miscavige get locked up, it probably wouldn't be practical, at least for now. If they could blackmail and extort the IRS into giving them tax-exempt status, who knows what they could do (or have already done) to the court system.

I thought they were inundated with law suits from scientology members so they backed off? Sounds like they got scared. Or maybe they were just fed up with it. Also I wonder if a tax exemption status has ever been reversed in the US for something like a church.

The mummy looks awful, Tom

>Sounds like they got scared. Or maybe they were just fed up with it
I think it was both

That I didn't know. Public opinion would need to be made more aware, and treat them as a crime , or terrorist organization.

I think hollywood jews promotes uk actors because they're less likely to be scientologists

I find it odd they don't do much in the music industry, a scientologist rapper or singer would do a lot for their profile, who is the biggest black scientologist, will smith?

they did blackmail federal employees, but it wasn't successful

the war was over when the irs realized that they were spending more contesting tax returns then they would by collecting

To be fair, the head of the IRS at the time was a pretty weak faggot.

they needed this guy desu

I think this is all worse than most people have imagined.

Take for example Tom Cruise, he is just as much a pawn in all of this. They make certain he has no external intervention what so ever. He probably can't even go on any talk shows without a staff of lawyers making certain he isn't asked anything about Scientology. Nobody would want to talk to him, he is brain washed, and stuck in it.

They surround him like a King, and he has no way of knowing what's really going on in, or outside of Scientology.

I feel worse for his kid, Suri or whatever. At least Tom got to choose that shit pile and he gets some groovy medals he can pin on his pretend naval commander uniform.

>Suri
At least she's free. All of the kids raised in Scientology literally know no difference from what they're taught.
These people have no income, no freedom, no way of knowing they've been bred to serve a criminal organization.
I know it's hard to sympathetic but honestly, it boggles my mind to imagine not knowing what's going on in the world, and trained to believe everyone is the enemy but your group.
That's a kind of conditioning that is life long, and nearly impossible to break.

The only way in which this cult will be under crisis would be if Tom Cruise himself comes out and renounces them.

I thought she was right in there with daddy? Now her dad being one of the top guys, I would imagine that she wouldn't be subjected to some of the treatment I've read about like the seaorg slave ships or the filthy housing filled with punished members. But I though she was right in there to the point where Katie Holmes was trying to bust her out or break her conditioning somehow. Idk, there's so much made up shit that goes along with all this because celebrities are involved.

He won't do that because they've made certain to keep him focused only on what they want him to see, and think.

Imagine being served hand, and foot every day, and a team staff of people deciding how to keep Tom Cruise "oblivious" to every negative story floating around on TV, or anywhere. He literally has several people whose job it is in making certain he doesn't know what's going on.

>Once the law changes this from a church to a business slave practice they've SOL.
unless they insult trump or something they aren't going anywhere anytime soon

So what happened to them? Can't they sell divine truth anymore?

ITT: The mentally ill moron who pretends to be a scientologist so other people will pay attention to him.

>How can people still be willing to pay to see his movies?
Judging by his latest 2 turds he's starred in it may not be long before he's doing B movies.

Jack reacher 2 was a horrible flop and the new mummy remake looks like shit too, He better be careful because it only takes a few flops to ruin your career.