Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Nigger are so disgusting

I bought a frame and kept a Jackson bill inside it as a historic piece. Fuck this world

>Jack lew lack jew

when it will releases
nigga will steal these bill

Nooooooo. How terrible that she saved people from slavery and devoted her life to supporting equal rights for women and people of color.

It's so much worse than Jackson, with his deep connections to slavery and genocide. /s

I'm for it.

Seems pretty fair to have the face of the $20 bill be someone who was worth and probably sold for $20

Dont you have a dog to blow, leaf?

>$12 bill

>Jack Lew
>Ja ew
>Jew

All you twats ragesperging over this don't have the slightest clue who Harriet Tubman was. I doubt there's a single poster on Sup Forums that she wouldn't have BTFO with one hand. She was the kind of badass that all of our action hero movies try to pretend white bois are supposed to be. Google her up and find out what a real American fucking hero looks like. You should be proud to be born in the same country she took a shit in.

>getting change for a 100 at the bank
>asks "how would you like it?"
>I'll take 5 silverbacks
:D

My wife's son wrote an ese on her
She was bretty based
Def worth more than 20$ tho

The value of the 20 bill will drop.

Yea, she is one of like two black people libs keep pushing

wish i got put on money next to presidents because i felt like sitting somewhere on a bus

It will be worth only $12 now

Yeah, sure is badass to sit at the front of a bus and not move when told. Literally a lazy nigger bitch that couldn't be assed to walk 10 more steps.

Is that plus tax and then plus tip?

Live in a country of niggers, run by a nigger and you pay the niggers with pictures of niggers.

How does it feel murrica?

>American education

Why do guys get some nigress slave on the $ bill

I really, truly, honestly could not give a single solitary shit who they put on their monopoly paper dollars.

I have always hated banks.

I am wondering, whats the exchange rate between niggers and euros?

i have been waiting forever for chicks on paper money. you will never see so many drawn dicks shooting cum on legal tender as you will after women are on those bills. huge asses taking massive shits on harriet tubman's nigger face.

it will be christmas every single day.

Ouch. Funny doe

So what will the slang term for a 20 dollar note be?

Are you a filipina ladyboy?

> Jackson founded the Democrat party
> Tubman was a Republican, and pro-gun too

>that il be 20 groids please

if I was, my boipucci should be working right now instead of shitposting

3/5

Huh....That really made me think

Jackson would have NEVER wanted his face on our currency anyway. I don't see the problem here.

I want a ladyboy

Damn, /pol is dumb as fuck.

3/5ths

I think this is great, diversity is for the better future. American dollars were too white for me imo, she helped ending the slavery

The nigger-note

well honestly , she was a brave women you have to admit it. i don't get why you should complain

go to thailand, too bad you can rarely see them here on Sup Forums because they are busy selling their boipucci

Why didn't they put George Washington Carver on the $20?
Not only would it be more scientific, the name irony would be GLORIOUS.

>A Twelve

No I want filipinas

Tubs.

I'm absolutely using this on non-white cashiers from this point forward.

There is almost no chance I'll get called out. These fucks can't even do the math the computer is doing for them. Give me the fucking proper change nigger.

you gonna get beheaded

Let's not talk about that

>see 3/5ths compromise

I'll go to manila

Jack Lew - Lack Jew

>Obama puts

It would make more sense to put Frederick Douglas on the $20. This is obviously Moochelle's doing. Barry is a fucking bowing cuckold.

Well played user, well played

I get it.

you know manila has the biggest muslim population in that region

1 post by this ID
1pbtID

See