Early Puberty in Girls Is Becoming Epidemic

alternet.org/personal-health/early-puberty-girls-epidemic

>Sixteen percent of Girls are developing boobs by the age of 7
>Only Effects Girls in developed countries
>Girls in poorer countries are not effected.

So what do you guys think is the cause?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/15346778
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have better and more nutrient packed diets, since we don't go hungry we develop faster.

ure fucking full of growth hormones ye, enjoy ur cancer

Stefan Molyneux has explained this many times. When the father is abscent, the female body thinks there is a war or famine and thus she has to develop much earlier so that she can be able to trade sex for food or please an invading force if her tribe should loose. It's survival tactics.

Women are biologically driven to compete against other women sexually for resources. Being around so much prosperity throws their bodies into a terrifying overdrive where the body tries to develop as fast as it can you obtain an advantage or at least not be left behind.

Real talk though, it's probably just better nutrition.

better quality of life?

>We have better and more nutrient packed diets
God bless burger.

This is wrong. If there is plentiful resources it makes sense to stay child as long as possible.

Estrogen is everywhere in cosmetics

Stay mad eurofags, you'll see what I mean once UK leaves EU and you have no more money to feed yourselves cause you spent it all on muzzies

It's survival tactics because mehmet likes them young and flat.

It's all the estrogens in the food.

Obesity

>tfw lift and don't ever bother dieting below 12% bf and look like a god next to fatass and skinnyfat normies

>Girls in poorer countries are not effected.
what is considered poorer?

and you see girls here developing early too

In essence, true.

>so what do you guys think is the cause?

So cutting weight and lifting better?

Sounds like bullshit desu.

Follow the instruction for free burger.

Contraceptive pill and subsequent hormones released in drinking water.

>We have better and more nutrient packed diets

There's xenoestrogens in nearly every bit of plastic now made, and hormones injected into every piece of meat, both before and after death.

It must be nice to believe shit like this. It's estrogen or estrogen mimickers in almost everything the average person ingests.

Science backs it up, the female can detect wether her father pherenomes are around, and if the father isn't around her body goes much earlier into puberty. With boys it is the opposite.

And tap water.
Hence why so many cucks as well...

Monsanto. Everyone would start starving if it didn't exist, though, so it's worth it.

My mother always said that it's incredible how soon those girls develop. Now looking at school girls I understand her surprise.

No father in household = earlier puberty

Next!

Estrogen in the water supply. Growth hormones in all factory farm animals.

Pedo elites like it this way though. The illuminati prefer their lolis with a bit of breast meat.

There's been studies that a show a correlation between the absence of the biological father and early onset of puberty in girls. Along with delayed onset of puberty in boys.

>There's xenoestrogens in nearly every bit of plastic now made

In plastic? Why would there be any in there?

Lol this has absolutely nothing to do with it. Idk why this is so complicated for people to understand. If you add extra female hormones to a young girls diet she will mature faster and that's exactly what's happened.

XENOESTROGENS, HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO TELL YOU?

vimeo.com/15346778

Propaganda for your congress aproves pedophilia. It's so fucking obvious.

Also in meat and other foodstuff.

quality post

a global unchecked food cartel, what a great fucking idea that is

Must be something in the water they drink

fuck I have been drinking tap water all my life

in my head and thoughts I always try to do the right thing but I always end up cucking it up

Maybe there really is stuff in the water

More hormones = more good right?
Its like, you can't kill a plant if you give it infinite nitrogen nor can you kill a human if you give them infinite water.

> news story from the 1980s

You can do better than that, Klaus.

We don't even have reliable medical statistics for comparison from before 1950. Most studies indicate a minor statistical bump, if there even is one.

Higher caloric intake

200 years ago women typically hit menarche at around 17-18. The higher caloric intake of industrial society is theorized to explain the earlier age of menarche.

It's probably the same reason men today have high pitched voices, small chins and cheekbones and look effeminate and young.

The reasons are...

1. Endocrine disruptors, plastics, pesticides, household chemicals, residual hormonal effect of birth control pill on male fetus, estrogen mimicking "vegetable" oils (soy), lack of exercise, vitamin d from sun and fiber...etc

2. Medical breakthroughs have eliminated infant mortality. That means that for the past 70-80 years, the 50% of infants that were to weak to survive have been able to survive thanks to medical science and pass on their weaker genes to the gene pool. The resulting effect is what we have today, weak males, genital and congenital deformities, autism, diabetes, low virility and vigor...etc

That's why immigrants are so much more vigorous that white native populations.

Which already exists. Nice delayed outrage.

Serious? Nobody notice they are making excuses for pedophilia approval???? Are you blind???

this combined with plentiful fatty food with hormones. Scientifically it is proven that females mature slower when a father and brothers are around due to pheremones

>men today have high pitched voices, small chins and cheekbones and look effeminate and young

Nice bro science bro

>this
stop talking about your tranny estrogen trips you cucks. Remember your classroom, all the girls who started growing books were fatherless. All the girls with good father figures stayed flat for longer

>massive titties and wide hips by the time they're 18

the guy sitting on the left is about the same age as ryan reynolds.

Men were a lot manlier looking back then

>what is water poisoning

Calories are a nutrient. Fat is a nutrient. A one dollar McDouble is, for the price paid, the most nutritious food in human history:

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html

So yes, we do have better, more nutritious diet. We're not eating grass and roots to try to squeeze out every possible calories. We've got so much food that we're literally killing ourselves gorging on the abundance of cheap and plentiful nutrition.

No such thing. But you can wash out electrolytes by drinking too much water and that can be lethal.

Water itself is harmless if it's just H2O.

Babies and stds as a bonus.

That's when you poison the water, like if you wanna kill a whole bunch of people.

Depends where you live. If it's in a city then there's probably birth control hormones in your water.

>That's why immigrants are so much more vigorous that white native populations.
We need WW3 soon. Men became too much of pussies and only a war would clean up this mess.

for comparison

The pill.

You don't understand the meaning of the word "xenoestrogen". It is a substance that for some reason (shape, molecular mass, etc) acts like an estrogen when it enters your body. It's not something that you inject in plastic, but the molecules of plastic bind to the estrogen receptors in your body thus expressing the genes for developing female properties.

It's not just plastic, it's nearly everything derived from crude oil, and much more (plastic, gasoline, everything you consider "clean" like dishwashing soap, shampoo, cosmetics, it just goes on)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

It's also the reason why males are more and more feminized, becoming traps at record high, being beta pussies, obese, lack confidence, while girls are more mature.

It will also be the reason how our civilization will disappear if we don't kill ourselves with nuclear bombs or asteroid first

Must watch
vimeo.com/15346778

Use activated carbon filter, they will do the trick for the xenoestrogens and other chemicals in the water.

t. Waste management student

>men today have high pitched voices, small chins and cheekbones and look effeminate and young

Blame your asian genes, not nutricion.

>keyboard warriors pushing for WW3

Have you walked past any gimnazjums lately pal, you cant tell a 13 year old from 18 year old when it comes to females.
ass AND tiddies

Single mothers

Why dont you drink 8 liters of it right now within 3 hours?

nice quadruple dubs bro, also i second that

>legal lolis in your lifetime

Sup Forums was right all along

Obesity.

Fat produces estrogen, the body only enters puberty when it has enough fat to support a child.
Ballet dancers are known to enter into puberty later in life.
This is a direct result of the obesity epidemic.

It's partly because of meat but mostly because of the pill

Only 99.99% of urine gets filtered, which means that Tapwater has traces of estrogen.

That's kind of hot

>fuck I have been drinking tap water all my life

If it's tap water you'll have remnants of estrogen from contraceptives.

If it's bottled water you'll have xeno-estrogens from plastic.

Shit's fucked up.

>plastic, gasoline, everything you consider "clean" like dishwashing soap, shampoo, cosmetics, it just goes on

Fuck, I'm a clean freak and wash myself a lot. So this is a bad thing? Fuck

Every other explanation I have read in this thread is bullshit btw.

Modern food products often have synthetic chemicals that are recently used and many effects are unknown.

One possible effect could be estrogen-like compounds in food not only causing early puberty in females but lower testosterone counts in males. If you look at average hormone levels girls are becoming more feminine, however men are having similar effects. If you look at how people used to look versus how they look now there is a definite difference in appearances, something that remained consistent amongst most populations for hundreds or thousands of years.
Yet in the last 100 years people say download have much more defined exaggerated features.

Natural selection has selected for genes which respond to the situation of a tribe.

If a tribe seems under populated or at risk of underpopulation, it's quite possible that hormonal development will trigger earlier than usual for girls within that tribe. Obviously this would be a benefit in a more traditional setting. Maybe not so much in modern times.

The "tribe" is probably whatever group of people the girl interacts with personally on a day to day basis. And the system by which she detects the tribes size isn't going to be obvious or common sensical... It may work as a reaction to people sexualizing them personally, that indicates that the tribe wants them to be fertile soon - which would usually indicate a difficulty for men to find older mates. It would help the group and therefore a gene which could allow this would propagate better.

Perhaps it's very simple, if she believes the tribe is small, she'll grow faster... or maybe it's stress related, the lack of stress indicates a lack of competition to get resources, implying low population, triggering growth. It could be the absence of babies crying or the lack of their distinctive smell. It could be the lack of men (or lack of men who act like men). Could be a lot of things.

Doubt it's tech or diet, because this used to happen in the past. Girls became fertile earlier.

much waifu
>, that feel when you practiced riding a bike to the airport so that you could run away from home, move to Van Nuys, casualy befriend Rachael Leigh Cook, and then win her heart marry her and live happily ever after

Between heavy estrogen exposure through our products/plastic, and lack of fathers around. It's inevitable.

No father = earlier onset of puberty in girls

Fuggin hell lads.

>loli will be legal in our lifetime.
>they'll look like old hags.

BIG
TITTED
TWELVE-YEAR-OLDS

town
5000ish people
didn't have any tests done on our water for ... 30 years and then last year or so they told us we got arsenic

so what should i drink?

It's to do with body fat. Body fat affects female hormone production. Girls getting fat at a younger age is kicking off their puberty.

I'm not asian but I bet those asian men are 100x manlier than you will ever be.

That's not even remotely true. Just because Stefan molyneux says something that doesn't make it true. I knew quite a few girls with their fathers around that had huge tits and wide hips by 11. My gf got her period at 9 and her fathers always been around.

shit, forgot pic

The Jews are poisoning our food/water supply.

It's the only explanation.

You've gotta be kidding me. It's because food here has a fuck ton of whoremoans, you stupid shit.

>It's probably the same reason men today have high pitched voices, small chins and cheekbones and look effeminate and young.

>but lower testosterone counts in males

Come on, Canada is becoming filled with Asians and America with Native Americans.

Don't blame what you eat, but your future genes. North American males will become hairyless, nerdy looking, shorter and more feminine.

This is literally the only explanation.
Lmao at all the chest pounding faggots in this thread.

God damn , more ?

Natures way of saying "lower the age of consent"

The meme magic is real!

Hormons in the food. All of the estrogens.

estrogen in the water from every girl ever taking the pill.

That's not true. A kid died at my college during a hazing because they tried to make him drink 10 gallons of water throughout the day. His kidneys failed and he died.

My money's on xenoestrogens in hygeine products and cosmetics as the cause. They're much better absorbed through the skin than through food so all this worrying about BPA has been for nothing.

Read this