So why were so many girls attracted to F1?

So why were so many girls attracted to F1?

They like to know someone who knows how to drive

F1 is a paying endeavor.

The men of course. Because there is so much fucking money in it and being an F1 driver is to be the ELITE. In any other sport there are hundreds competing at the highest level, in F1 there's just 24. It's the sport of kings.

any other movies like Rush?

Driven

Money
And driving race cars is pretty baller

And money

Im a big F1 fan, so i fucking LOVED Senna, but its a documentary.
Still, watch it by any means

How do i become an F1 driver?

I want to be ELITE and God-tier Alpha Male.

money

Yeah I've seen Senna - great movie, great man.

I was thinking more like movie dramatisations of real-life sporting rivalries.

start kart racing at 3 years old and build from there.

Oh shit, i'm late.

Have shitloads of money from dad
Buy yourself into a meddling team

You've got to start karting practically from the moment you can stand on your own two feet and work your way up.

>Money, women love momen
>Status and worldwide recognition, women love famous accomplished men
>Dangerous, so it makes women biology go primal and make them want to get impregnated by you

You can be a total autistic fucker like Lauda and still get laid with those three. When you are someone like Hunt though, you pretty much are peak Alpha.

If you loved Senna, than definetely watch this

That old film Grand Prix which all racing films are based by from Days of Thunder to Rush. Don't laugh but Ricky Bobby although NASCAR is comparable to Rush. The W. Sisters Speed Racer minus the stupid animeshit. That Stallone racing one only for the racing scenes. David Guetta Dangerous mv was obviously modeled after Rush. There is a serious deficit of racecar kino hence why Rush was a mustsee.

i can't even name 3 current f1 drivers. plus their faces are covered i don't it's fame that does it

either this , and become the best karting and lesser foruma driver steadily till you make your way in F1 as a test driver for one of the teams and maybe eventually main driver, or just be rich as fuck and buy yourself a team, but you'll forever be trash

Neat I'll check it out.

My dad is a big fan of Road, which is another doc I need to see.

mein autokino brauters

It's a shame Hollywood is going to fuck up one of the greatest racing stories in history. Based Ron Howard should be in charge of everything.

>narrated by jared leto

Should I watch Rush?

I take it you're not a yuropoor.

What are some exemples of F1 drivers who bought their own teams and were forever trash?