Soccer is a sport for men

>soccer is a sport for men

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foul_tip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont manlets succeed in a certain position in American Football? was it running back?

Kicker

>i appreciate big men

What did Joe Hart eat in Torino??? Whole beefs? He's fucking huge

>manly sport that sends out players in pads and a helmet

Don't forget to wear wool panties and mittens too, sweetie.

Yes, but there's a trend of non manlets RBs coming up

>zero contact sport
>wears pads

Lol

You ever been kicked in the shins m8?

You ever been tackled by something 300lb m8?

These are optional

hit by worse and still alive. come at me bro

fucking Jamy and Fred, how are they still free...

You now remember Maurice Jones Drew

With all that pussy padding that NFL players have? No, I can't say I have

Imagine getting all hot and flustered over big strong men

This is LITERALLY the mindset of North American sports fans

I don't wanna make a thread to ask this:
If a batted ball hits a reporter or a club employee in front of the dugout, is it automatically a foul ball?

I would like Vince Wilfork to plow my anus.

To imply that there's anything wrong with that is just plain ignorant.

Imagine being so insecure about your height that you make anything critical of manlets into something sexual

This is literally the mindset of European sports fans

Sniff sniff. Would wedge my nose in there honestly

>Etihad Airways
What a weird name for a team

That's a sponsor.

You mean a fly ball or a line drive? If its a fly ball , they would have time to get out of the way. Either way if their in foul territory it's a foul ball. Unless a fielder catches it

Either one, but for the sake of example let's say a line drive.
Iirc, a ball is foul if it stops before third or first on foul territory, bounds past them over foul territory, first falls past them or foul territory or touches the person of an umpire, player or object foreign to the natural ground on foul territory, right? In that case, why would it be foul if it touches a reporter?

Also curious, is it out if a batter edges a ball directly to the catcher? Like in cricket with wicket keepers and spinners.

Fun fact the Patriots had the shortest average height and the Falcons lowest avg weight of any team on their opening roster in the NFL.

>zero contact
>that flag

Every time

Only if he has 2 strikes against him already

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foul_tip

the reality is that NFL players are pussies compared to rugby players.

soccer is the pussiest contact sport.

Fun fact the pats are still taller than the avg soccer player by inches and the Falcons are easily heavier by the average soccer player by at least 50 pounds

This is kind of misleading. Aguero is on the shorter side (I think he's about 5'9"), but Watt is fucking massive (6'7" iirc). He would make anyone look small by comparison.

>the Falcons are easily heavier by the average soccer player by at least 50 pounds

No shit, offensive linemen are basically sumo wrestlers. They heavily skew the average weight of every team.

Counts as a strike

Because the ball dropped in foul territory
Doesn't matter because no one is going to be standing in front of the dugout during the game lmao

even shorter than that. aguero is a bad example for this kind of memeing though, he's physically strong and can brush off defenders a foot taller than him.

But a ball being foul by dropping on foul territory applies to balls that drop beyond first/third base, dugouts are not beyond first/third base and a club employee is obviously not foul territory.

>But a ball being foul by dropping on foul territory applies to balls that drop beyond first/third base

No, it applies to all foul balls no matter where they're hit.

No, check the definition of foul ball.
If for example a batted ball drops in foul territory before passing first/third and spins back into fair territory stopping next to the pitching mound, it's fair. If it for example a ball drops in foul territory before first/third and bounds past either of these bases while over fair territory, it's fair. Balls that pass beyond first/third in flight do become foul if they drop on foul territory.

>still alive

Tough luck froggo. You could've isekai'd and got a qt harem.

The one time i got a foul tip was when I put it in ur mum's pooper. XD

Imagine being canadian

BTFO

How much bait do you think you eat on a daily basis user?

>this is the GOAT boxer in america

You couldn't be any more retarded if you tried

>6'0
>5'11

I only like sports that feature big black men: The Thread

Seriously what is with this obsession in the USA? Why can't any sport without muscular black men be accepted?

BBRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Barry was 5'8" and still the GOAT

>americans need to wear a fucking armor to play Rugby

see Also, where are the muscular black men in OP's pic? Or anywhere else itt, for that matter?

America fell for the cuckold meme. It's been being pushed long enough desu senpai so no wonder you couldn't resist in the end baka

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

>men (female) wearing pads and pantyhose hugging each other every 5min for 4h is a sport

>talking about sexual insecurity
>leaf

Aren't canadians being RICED and MOHAMMEDED right now?

>this is what clueless morons actually believe

she's 6'2 (1,88)

hownew.ru

i know...just forget it