Aren't automatics already banned? Or does Seth want to make them double illegal?

Aren't automatics already banned? Or does Seth want to make them double illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gWaBimM0Us
youtube.com/watch?v=C0QeEodselQ&list=PLKvTZC3BI7EfLnf_-0W7jNr7pzPZRl8pw&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>AR-15
>automatic

Seth McCucklane

he forgot to charge the battery so it wasn't an automatic weapon

A .223 is also weaker than the the rounds used to hunt game with. Nobody ever said gun grabbers were smart.

First you go for the autos, then the semi autos, and eventually you'll get to the lever actions cause you have nothing else to scapegoat

Fully automatic rifles are not illegal.

Ahmed had one without the proper paperwork, so we obviously need to repeal the NFA, since it doesn't work.

Automatics are banned past a certain date of manufacture

Why not just ban murder?

Automatic Weapons have been banned since the 30s thanks to WOPs

They're heavily regulated and damn expensive.

Seth really means semi-autos, but he's saying "automatic" to conjure images of someone with an Uzi with a 100 round ExtendoClip(tm) mowing down a crowd of 5 year olds. Classic debate tactic, you muddle the issue just enough to change one or two words in your argument that on the surface look meaningless, but when you think about the argument can color it one way or another.

Automatics are legal, but incredibly difficult to get. It will take the greater part of a year to be interviewed and investigated by the feds. The gun will be registered, and the cost of the automatic will be about as much as new luxury car. They are the rich man's toy.

This guy gets it. For all you no guns, it is a semi-automatic rifle that has the cosmetic appearance of an M16 but cannot fire automatically.

This to be honest family. Omar didn't even use an automatic either, macfarlane is just another ignorant celebrity who does what his jewish handlers tell him to.

>ban automatics

next we ban water, for drowning people

Didn't Cho have semi auto pistols?

Last I checked he had the second highest score, so its not like banning the ebil ayyarrfiteen will do anything.

>next we ban water, for drowning people

why is this is retarded false equivalence, continually circled jerked on here

Unless its modified.

I don't understand why everyone thinks ar-15's are some big scary thing.

>Easy to build, and parts are super abundant.
>typically chambered in 5.56 or .223 very common and easy to acquire ammo.
>Extremely reliable, easy to strip and clean.

They are popular for a reason, and its not because they are megadeath baby killing machines.

Why is a false correlation between guns and murder circle jerked by leftist faggots?

>You don't get to be shocked any more unless you take action to stop them

Like, oh I don't know.... Shoot the fucker?

>WOPs
What?

whats this problem with assault rifles? Why couldn't someone kill 50 with a pistol in a short time either?

Who could be behind this post?
Also,tell me how jet fuel can melt steel beams again, user...

I hate to be a panic buyer but fuck do I want an AR 15 now.

It's not a false equivalence.

>Guns kill X amount of people/children/gays every year. This is unacceptable, they should be banned, or at the very least heavily restricted. No one NEEDS a gun.

>Pools kill X amount of people every year. This is unacceptable and they should be banned if not heavily restricted. No one NEEDS a pool.

>Cars kill X amount of people every year. This is unacceptable and they should be banned. You don't NEED a car.

I can't even blame celebrities for saying retarded shit like this.
Imagine being that dumb and useless coupled with the insane dopamine rush you must get for being retweeted/commented on thousands and thousands of times.

>buying an AR-15
That isn't being a panic buyer, that is being a stupid buyer.

A fasle correlation? Is there another weapon that is used more frequently in homicides?

Seriously, gun-grabbers are fucking retarded

>I don't understand why everyone thinks ar-15's are some big scary thing.

This isn't Reddit, friend. You don't have to pretend you don't understand simply because you fear speaking the truth in public.

You know the reason.

Live in cucked state, HBAR AR 15 is the only semi auto rifle I can buy now.

>tfw relatives work in some gun factory in belgium and gave me a scar :3

Idk, the gay muslim faggot didn't seem to have any problems with it

>Is there another weapon that is used more frequently in homicides?

Bare knuckles are used more frequently than muhskurryblacksaltrifles.

without papers.

italians. mafia.

renounce your citizenship.

Guns don't kill people (rappers do).

Ban guns and you will get stabbings going through the roof. Ban those and they will use screwdrivers, hammers, iron bars, vehicles, their bare hands, whatever.

The issue is not the tool, it's people wanting to kill other people.

Not in all states.

If I so desired I could go out and buy a fully automatic weapon this morning

god bless VA

Hands

Pic pls :333

All of them.

Like most gun control advocates they are ignorant of the topic they are so vocal about.

This under-the-rader QUADROUPLE DOUBLES blessed by KEK gets it

Fuck guns, we need to outlaw MURDER. There's no WAY they'd think about doing something against the law like purchasing weapons illegally.

Government monopoly on power and GUN FREE ZONES not AR-15s and constitutional rights OK. praise allah.

If you don't feel free, you should move.

You have to break down the numbers.

According to the FBI, there are about 30,000 firearm related deaths per year.

Take out suicides, and you're left with about 10,000.

Take out criminal violence, such as gang violence, and it drops to roughly 2,000-3,000.

That's a .000912% chance of being killed by a gunman in the USA.

It is though, pools and cars aren't designed to be efficient human slaying tools.

What people should say is that the second amendment actually says yes, citizens NEED guns to ensure liberty is upheld.

>These shootings are a regular occurrence. You don't get to be "shocked" anymore unless you take action to stop them. Ban all the Muslims.
Here, just addapted his tweet to Europe since we banned automatic weapons long time ago, and it's hard as fuck to even get a handgun.

"These shootings, Seth? *This* shooting set a record. *This* shooting wasn't a random killing by a nutjob, it was a targeted attack by a Muslim who self-aligned with ISIS. Maybe you would like more of *these* shootings, Seth? *These* shootings, like the ones in Paris? Do you like Muslims that much, Seth?

They'll just use illegal guns.

Look at the Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan attacks in Paris, or the Brussels airport shootings & bombings in Belgium.

>It is though, pools and cars aren't designed to be efficient human slaying tools.

Yet they both kill many more people a year than guns do.

My cousin just got a .308 for his confirmation gift. Finnish gunlaws arent that cucked as people think. Its just stupid that you almost have to join a hunting club to get a license for a big rifle. Semi autos are also only for long time hunters.

It's about time they ban explosives and Kalashnikovs in france.

Kike mine

80% of this state is amazing, rural and beautiful. It's two counties and Baltimore ruling the rest of us. They should leave.

But most shootings aren't even done with automatic weapons? Just another out of touch elitist Hollywood traitor who wants to disarm the people!

quad d-ubs confirm dank memes
>Allah ackbar

Thanks user, sometimes I have to much faith in normies and forget that they are to busy to stay informed themselves so instead believe what ever is popular at the time.

What the fuck is this bitch going on about? I can't decipher it.

If semi-autos get banned, will people just buy revolvers and learn to fan the hammer?

>IT'S HIGH NOON

Buy an 80% lower and build a rifle yourself. Its cheaper and not too difficult.

yes autos are banned. retards like family goy will still yell about banning autos regardless. no one really cares about the facts, they care about being relevant and getting upvotes. who gives a shit

Liberals think semi-auto means full auto

To do it though you need to jump through some serious hoops and file your paper work with the Feds and then be interviewed by the FBI etc etc etc. Shit the Feds have burned women and children alive in Texas for thinking they could that without the blessings of the ATF

>learn to fan the hammer?
Was that ever really useful with those old 6 shooters?

The problem with this argument is that pools and cars werent created to kill people or things. The AR-15, the gun used in orlando, was created for the military during the vietnam war to give american soldiers and upper hand in combat. Its original design and intent was for inflicting mass casualties. Can pools and cars kill people? Yes, but thats not what they were made for, and thats why they are not the murder weapon of choice in america

I'm getting real sick of people like this faggot thinking they know everything about politics and the government because they've acted in some movies or made a fucking cartoon.

And as far as I know, legal in all 50 states.

the people should have whatever the government has. PERIOD. That is what the 2nd amendment is about. So any law banning any weapon is just a bunch of hot air.

Guns are the reason this shit happened. It didn't happen because of Islam.

>The problem with this argument is that pools and cars werent created to kill people or things.

So? If the issue is the amount of people that they kill, why does their designed purpose come into it?

If the only issue is that they are designed to kill/destroy, then that is merely an emotional knee-jerk, which is not a good reason for doing anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gWaBimM0Us
Why haven't they banned this guy from existing yet?

I think I'd feel high and mighty because I got hungover and missed my flight which caused me not to die on 9/11.

They are trying to ban it in Cali right now. Trying to scare people about shit like "ghost guns" and mass armories pumping out weapons from people's basements.

Just make the trigger pull lighter.
You can hold the gun with both hands, and you won't be fucking up your aim by fiddling with the gun.

I live in the shithole called Toronto. No guns period are allowed here and people are murdered in broad daylight by gun fire everyday. Ffs even Virginia tech was done with a pair of handguns. Point is if people wanna kill you or go on a spree, the spree will be worse if they are (for the most part) uncontested.

That's the average woman speaking about politics.
>WE MUST DO SOMETHING ! I DON'T KNOW WHAT BECAUSE I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON THE QUESTION BUT DO IT BECAUSE PEOPLE DIE !

>mfw living in noguns Bonglandistan and even I know the difference between semi-auto and fully automatic.

If you were a good enough shot and in an enclosed enough area, absolutely.

Baltimore Cityfag here, and you're right. Maryland is a stunningly beautiful rural state, one that at times resembles a Grant Wood landscape in its hauntingly surreal agrarian beauty.

Even the city has some killer restaurants, as long as you avoid the groid.

At least the terms of our AWB are as stupid as the people who wrote it, so just buy a VZ-38, or an AR-10. The Jews and their nigger hordes haven't taken those away from us. Yet.

Luckily, it also seems like the increasing levels of TNB in the city are driving more and more law-abiding citizens to push for reforms of the CCA ban. Now THERE'S an especially retarded example of Baltimore and PG letting niggers be niggers and making the rest of the state suffer if ever there was one.

I'm buying a VEPR 12 AND a 54R in anticipation of the chimpening that's sure to happen this year. I'm confident my Slavic steel will keep me safe. If not, then hell, at least this state gets real rural real fast, and if there's one thing I've learned, it's that dindus absolutely hate anything resembling the great outdoors. Something about their ape brains not being able to appreciate beauty.

There are plenty of ways to get a good cheap ar15 even in the midst of a libcuck moral panic.

Pretty much every household item is used in more killings than rifles are every year.

80x the amount of people killed by rifles are killed by cars every year.
Double the amount of people are killed by someone's bare hands.
1.5x the amount of people are killed with hammers and/or other mundane blunt objects.

in fact at an annual rate of ~400 deaths via rifle shooting, rifles are statistically insignificant.

But we should definitely ban a small percentage of the rifles produced, that will totally eliminate all murder in the world forever.

He died a while ago. RIP Bob.

Hey, better idea. How about we make murder illegal?

You have some sources for those stats?
I like to argue with my friends about these things and I would like some sauce I could throw at them.

Serious question. I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything.
Why does anyone think that banning guns is a good idea?
People who want them will still get them illegally. Just like anything that's illegal. Then if only criminals have them we are in a position where no one can defend against an armed individual. I don't see how anyone who thinks for a few minutes would think that banning them is a good idea. Can someone please give me a not meme answer of why anyone could even think this?

BUT MUH SCARY BLACK RIFLE.

Libshits only want to ban this stuff because it is the most common rifle in the United States. It's guilty of prevalence and nothing more.

Wow, I'm pretty disappointed in Seth. First he made the festering garbage that is the Cleveland show and American Dad, and now this?

also

>1 post by this ID

he wants an automatic gun ban
as far as i know its REALLY hard to get automatic guns legally already
he wants a ban on something that is effectively already banned

in other words, these people don't think

its not an emotional knee-jerk reaction. and its not the issue its a distinction that separates it from comparing it to pools and cars. No is arguing that we ban all guns; i own a gun. I just believe there need to be stronger regulations on certain guns, speficaly ones designed for military combat. Just as certain cars are illegal and deemed to dangerous drive on the street (indy/race cars), so should certain types of guns imo

>Hating American Dad

Make sure to drink apple juice because OJ will kill you

This. American Dad is the only passable thing that turd has ever made.

Show a little more sympathy for the victims' families Seth, this shooting was the biggest atrocity since the Cleveland Show

Yes.

People who want to ban the ar-15 are retarded.

Exactly, just like that dutch bitch did when they voted the EU gun ban a few days ago

>HURR THERE HAVE BEEN 100 000 PEOPLE IN THE EU BEING KILLED BY LEGALLY OWNED FIREARMS

Someone points out that it's actually 1500

>HURR I DON'T CARE! MUH FEELINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT! BAN SEMI-AUTO RIFLES RIGHT NOW

Someone points out that there isn't a single statistic about anyone being killed in the EU by a semi-auto rifle.

>DURR SOMETHING ABOUT SEMI-AUTOMATIC WEAPONS HAS TO BE BANNED (sic, she actually, unironically said this)

And thus the law passed, they'll confiscate our AR15's amongst other scary looking semi-auto rifles toward the end of the year, without any monetary compensation of course.

Oh damn I didn't know RIP

not to mention the new season on TBS has been GOAT
>that r kelly trapped in the closet parody episode
youtube.com/watch?v=C0QeEodselQ&list=PLKvTZC3BI7EfLnf_-0W7jNr7pzPZRl8pw&index=2

it mirrors the first few parts perfectly, and if you havent seen trapped out of the closet, the whole thing is on jewtube...it is the pinnacle of black achievement

:^)

>I just believe there need to be stronger regulations on certain guns, speficaly ones designed for military combat.

OK, well these regulations already exist.

You cannot (without going through a mountain of paperwork and having the government elbow deep in your ass) legally buy and own an M16 or M4.

An AR15, while looking superficially similar, is not the same gun. It does not have the same capabilities, namely select fire.

Which type of guns? Military types? All guns can be military types, there are African militaries still using bolt actions. What criteria do you use to judge the guns banned? They will just alter them to defy your criteria. It's the problem here in Cali. Ban assault guns? Fine my weapon is just a semi auto. Ban "scary features", fuck it I'll start changing those features forcing you to start trying to ban stupid shit like "barrel shrouds" because you have no idea what the fuck the feature on a gun actually does.

Seth is afraid his gay ass is next.

it's every fucking thead on Sup Forums now. 98% of thread creation is scripted in advance.