Muchellapaloozaroo

its that time of year.. by that i mean its much later than usual but were doing it anyway, ITS MUCHELLA SEASON, starting THIS FRIDAY @ 3PM EST/8PM GMT

muchella is our bi annual listenalong event we do over a series of days in a semi simulated music festival with scheduled continuous listenalongs, come and join us for the threads and in the chats if youre interested

lineup will be posted below

ayy lmao

day 1

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIST

Old Sup Forums was the shit but I doubt many people back from 2012 era still come here. These listen alongs use to be pretty filled.

hell yeah, i'm a long time listener of Sup Forumschella, but this is the first time i'll be participating in the chat/lyric spam :)

listenalongs are fucking dead here but it doesnt really matter, we include anyone who wants to come in anyway. besides it makes the board music related, just slightly so, for a moment

the longest day of all days

best event of the half year

welcome aboard

This day is godawful. Hopefully the encore is good.

the encore is always the highlight

theres always one of you who complains about not having your favorite album on a list, and even if we did you would still bitch about it

and the best darned week of 2017

"2017"

Why don't you guys do interviews / podcasts with musicians anymore?

we did one with hot dad recently but that has to be recovered from a hard drive and uploaded still.

its actually not as easy to get these as you would assume, we basically msg people and get luck of the draw, were hoping to get iglooghost in the future but who knows if he will do an audio interview iwth us

we got lucky before

bump