How much of a fucking shithead do you have to be to claim you have even a passing interest in music when all you care...

how much of a fucking shithead do you have to be to claim you have even a passing interest in music when all you care about is lyrics. I cannot even estimate the number of times when I've seen this exact type of scenario happen to me or someone else:
>hey I found a cool new album, wanna check it out?
not too sure it's intrumental/it's foreign

too long semicolon did not read

>filename
lol

>doesn't know how to format convos with quote markers
And you call other people a waste of oxygen?

i mean, i agree for the most part, but technically they still do have a legitimate interest in music, even if it's the least musical aspect that they care about, because they are still listening to music.

SHUT FUCK UP

>

haha, that's a funny face :-)

Lyric fags are the biggest of music plebs

Only a fucking foreigner with a poor grasp of the English language would say something like this. It's the reason all the worst Britpop bands were so popular in countries like Brazil. They couldn't differentiate between one band and another.

At the end of the day all you're talking about is pop music so it's music of questionable value to begin with. But to say that ANY aspect of the song DOESN'T MATTER is peak retardation. If it's there it should matter. If it doesn't matter then it shouldn't be there.

>SHUT THE FUCK UP

no you fukc

FUKCS SACE GO AWAY OUTA MY THREAD >:*(

I was asking why the fuck you used

lol:-)

Is this merely a bad attempt to turn reverse quote marker into a meme?

>dubs trips trips
:o nice

no it's a genuine problem I have with people. also stop pseudo-tripfagging this is not [esfores]

>no it's a genuine problem I have with people
why don't you discuss it with then?

>I have to see if I can relate to the song
Fucking dropped. God damn Jasmine you little egomaniac not everything has to relate to you.

because i'm not here to discuss i just wanted to tell you and let you enjoy haha:-)

you like björk?

no she sounds like a retarded icelandic moose, i do like sigur ros tho

well FUCK you then.

Sometimes the blurring between opinion and fact is so compelling. This is one of those times.

wh o jasmin nd james

instrumental albums are boring as fuck unless its old as fuck

when i hear the word instrumental i just know its some nerd doing power solos over some ugly ass chords

checked

do you only listen to rock music

why did you reply to

FORE

play

Intrumental music probably means Yngwie Malsteem and Joe Satrini to him hahaha

yeah
most likely

hmm I'm the opposite. I feel like a fake fan sometimes because most of the time I don't understand all of the lyrics or even try to analyze them or listen carefully to them. they're almost like a another "instrument" to me.