Just asking has anyone ever notice how donald trump is gonna turn game of thrones into a reality...

Just asking has anyone ever notice how donald trump is gonna turn game of thrones into a reality? A trump is very like joffrey baratheon, an idiot and has very extreme ideologies eg ban muslims! Also his idea if building a wall on the american mexican border is no different from the wall in westeros which separates the 7 kingdoms from the far north. Also trumps wall will certainly piss off the mexicans just like how the wildlings are towards the nights watch. Note that trump hates mexico and muslims and wildlins are the unpleasant enemies in game of thrones. Plz this is ma own opinion.

Promptly kill yourself

Consider Suicide.

You autistic sheep fucking retard

someone post the pic

you know the one

Trump is Tyrion

underage

reported

Implying Joffrey "whorekiller" Baratheon/Lannister wasn't the best one to wear the crown so far.

Tommen is a cuck. Joffrey at least had integrity.

But Trump is actually Danaerys.
>wants to free the commons from their slavers
>blonde
>has had multiple marriages

Tommen is the biggest cuck to disgrace the 7 kingdoms. Even his """""" dad"""""" was a cuck

Have you even watched game of thrones? Kings landing and the other areas turn to shit and are overthrown by religious fanatics after Joffery's death lmao

Your post reeks of normie.
Read the books.
Build the wall.

Trump is Tywin, only cares about money and power.

Seems more like Stannis to me, he understands the true threat, from the people who want us all dead and are invading.

50 dead already because Luis Burbano thought he'd play Hodor

How many more must die before you realize shitty fantasy show is fantasy, shitty?

yea but joffrey is le evil!!

>countering terrorism
>extreme view
Just popped a blood vessel in my forehead

Hillary is Joffrey

Trump actually thinks through things before saying them though.

His father was uncucked. He has literally flocks of bastards compared to his 3 "cucked" children.

fucking bogans man i swear it

Daily reminder Tywin was a self-made man who brought glory to his house, was the only one with his feet in the ground, and his only goal was to keep the realm in peace, you only hate him cause >muh Lannister priviledge

This is a paid thread. Stop responding.