RT

>RT

>make cerebral movie with a dash of LOVE for normies
>normies don't understand the cerebral shit and hate
>tfw too intelligent for the LOVE ending and hate
JUST

Are you implying interstellar is good and not on the same pleb dogshit level as ghostbusters 3?

>RT matters.
>Is not full of paid shills.

We need a moviegate to shake things up.

Google: Who owns Rotten Tomato?
>Fandango Media (Warner Bros. Entertainment/Time Warner (30%)
>Comcast/NBCUniversal (70%))

But the figures for ghostbusters are wrong. They purposefully stopped updating reviews for ghostbusters on the main page, the actual percentage should be around 30

>stopped updating
where did ye get that?

look on the page then look at the actual reviews, there are a shit ton more than they reported and many more are rotten, perhaps they've removed a bunch but they can't have changed much

Whats the deal with Sup Forums and their hate of Nolan?

Dude is basically the best director alive.

t. reddit

>I don't agree with this bait therefore reddit

71% for Interstellar sounds about right

Do you remember when Civil War got better numbers than The Thing? Haha gotta love RT man!

beep beep

it should be much lower

I'll bet that movie was pretty good in IMAX though.

6-7 is alright. Beautifully crafted, strong start, but weak finish and a unmemorable middle part.

>implying Interstellar isn't garbage too

The meme was started by contrarians and is repeated by underagers, canadians and reddit.

>unmemorable middle part
>wave scene
>"It's been 23 years"
>Travelling through the worm hole
>McConaughey crying

The second act of interstellar was the second most memorable part of any movie ever, the most memorable being the third act of Interstellar.

>most memorable not being the Duel of the Big Guys from TDKR

user Consensus: Ghostbusters does an impressive job of standing on its own as a freewheeling, marvelously cast supernatural comedy -- even if it can't help but pale somewhat in comparison with the classic original.

It was, specially the water planet sequence

not the best. good, great, but not the best. at fucking all.

I like many of his movies, and fuck I love interstellar, but I recognise its flaws.

> trusting anything with a impressionable userbase.

>Dude is basically the best director alive.

they're both terrible movies

Galaxy Quest is underrated. Unarguably the best Star Trek movie.

I withheld watching it just so I could watch it on my parent's huge ass television. I loved it.

THEY JUST GIVE A PERCENTAGE BASED OFF POSITIVE AND NEGATIVES REVIEWS OF MOVIES.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO DO THIS SONG AND DANCE WHERE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND FUNDAMENTALLY HOW THAT WEBSITE WORKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Dude is basically the best director alive

excellent bait, got me to reply

one day Sup Forums, or OP, will open a book and figure out what a false equivalency is. today is not that day.

>7/10
>6.5/10

did you want ghostbusters rating to be better than interstellar's?

Because it was mostly white people, I guarantee it.

How could you see Interstellar and not give it a positive review? Say what you like about the film but it was a phenomenal experience to witness in theatres. Can't even imagine what it was like on IMAX.