So, this bitch keeps roasting me on my comments just because I post non-politically correct stuff. How should I proceed?

So, this bitch keeps roasting me on my comments just because I post non-politically correct stuff. How should I proceed?

>How should I proceed?
You keep going. It's simple.

Original image for context.

The paper says "don't whistle to me, I'm not a bitch"

first we have to know what you said to determine which one of you is the retard

Call him a pseudo-pious hypocrite who only regurgitates information instead of being analytical and objective "muh feeewings, muh #notallmuslims, muh globalisation"

This. Ignore her and keep going. If you give her attention she'll win and you won't even know what happened.

>Ignore her and keep going.
yea dont even respond m8. your post is pretty retarded though

Am I the only one who mocks people (with facts and stats mind you) when debating others? Staying serious with brain-dead libs doesn't accomplish anything, but knowing you're mocking them with facts they can look up easily really gets to them.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Make an alt and shame her every other time she replies

Be sure to ignore her on your main

>female opinion
>a single fuck given
You are doing it wrong

Typical comment where someone tries to undermine someone's confidence in place of actually challenging their points.

Block her, its just kikebook

You should let her know that man is a cisgendered term and the continued use of that word is an indirect contribute to the patriarcal oppressive society keeping women down.

>using Facebook

I wouldn't show your power level online. These crazy fucks can get you fired. However, if you want to ignore my warning then follow what everyone else said. Ignore her.

kys you're self if you actually take shit some random slut on facebook says seriously.

lel

what is the point of posting that on facebook though?

You post a picture of trump. And that's it.

>that fucking stupid dog filter

God, I hate normalfags so fucking much.

She's flirting with you, autist.

This. Find her and bust on her face.

Yeah, I have abstained myself from commenting, and I know it is retarded, I just share shit I find funny and contradictions on female reasoning like that one always get me ..

quads confirm

im surprised you even know what facebook is in Argentina. tbqh im suprised you fuckers even have internet

Are you sure this isn't just a bad attempt from her at hitting on you?

Maybe she wants to fuck you.

Bruhh. How is that fallacy called though?

what the fuck are you doing? bitch is practically asking you to rape her

tell her to block you so she stops being triggered

Oh no you are triggering her even though she can always just unfollow you. Do nothing.

My thoughts exactly

The best weapons you have against libshits are statistics, facts and evidence. Having these things specifically from non partisan organizations that don't represent special interest groups keeps them from criticising your sources and calling them unreliable. When they can't refute the evidence presented they resort to arguing with their feels and will eventually run from the debate and choose to block you. When they get so upset that they have to run you've won the debate.

Start tagging her in every post. Maybe even say things like "Jessica(whatever her name is) showed me this today, I have to agree with her! Glad we have the same political view."

proceed by not being a massive pussy

Tell her she's the status quo and you're the new counter culture.

I always love throwing that at lefties and watching the gears in their head grind to a halt.

ask her if she knows the definitions of: rhetoric, hyperbole, and ad homenim attack mean

She wants your D bro.

I'm actually serious. Girls have been really aggressive to me in the past and 9 times out of 10, they just wanted to get my attention so I would fuck them.

Either ignore her like anons are saying or get into it and have a flirtatious head game with her.