Could he ever possibly forgive us? Do we even deserve to be forgiven?

Could he ever possibly forgive us? Do we even deserve to be forgiven?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hWNLWMy336A
youtu.be/BZwe-Q2d_bc?t=2m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Do we even deserve to be forgiven?
No.
He's long forsaken Star Wars "fans".

I am sorry Lucas.

PLEASE COME BACK GEORGE

:(

>fucked up the OT

nah fuck off

never forget

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything tha

Please buy the rights back and make a Darth Plageuis movie with young palpatine

I dont like the Disney spin off ideas

>Disney makes Luke a cuck who abandons all his friends
BRAVO JJ

Are we getting these threads every year now?
>tfw RLM will never get rid of Lucas appologists
top kek

RLM better apologize and realize the artistic brilliance of the prequels!

Fuck that. Redo episode VII. Recast Young Luke if you have to, then in VIII bring in Mark Hamill. Han Solo can stay dead though. Already watched him die once.

;_;

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hWNLWMy336A

I so sorry, George.
Please come back

>Redo episode VII
This.

My idea

>Han Solo is not a smuggler but is a high ranked General whilst Leia is a force user and has mastered the force since Luke said in Ep 6 she was force gifted

SO BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL

we don't get the flicks we want, we get the flicks we deserve

What do you think his ideas for episode 7 were? Keep in mind this is the same person who made Indiana Jones 4.

Maybe if we all apologize then things will be better?

I fucking loved Indy 4 and never understood the hate

Do you think Django's head is still in the helmet when Boba picks it up?

I read somewhere that it was about moving the setting forward, have it set long after the ending of VI with little mention to the old characters.

Unlike Disney Star Wars that is bascially Rebels vs Empire v2, complete with identical X-Wings and Tie Fighters

Same here. Also never understood why everyone disliked temple of Doom so much. Indy IV could've done without the jungle/monkey swinging scene, but the rest was fine.

Yeah of course his head never fell out

"[Episodes VII, VIII and IX deal with] the rebuilding of the Republic [and] the necessity for moral choices and the wisdom needed to distinguish right from wrong. If the first trilogy is social and political and talks about how society evolves, Star Wars is more about personal growth and self-realization, and the third deals with moral and philosophical problems. In Star Wars there is a very clear line drawn between good and evil. Eventually you have to face the fact that good and evil aren’t that clear cut, and the real issue is trying to understand the difference. The sequel is about Jedi Knighthood, justice, confrontation, and passing on what you have learned."
- George Lucas, 1983

No. If you watch closely right after Mace lops it off, you can see the shadow of the head fly out of the helmet. Brutal.

>Indy IV could've done without the jungle/monkey swinging scene, but the rest was fine.
My thoughts exactly

COME BACK GEORGE

youtu.be/BZwe-Q2d_bc?t=2m32s

we should start a club.

I even thought nuking the fridge was really funny and subversive. in the 50s they used lead paint on everything which helps shield from radiation.

Using a fridge as a lead plated cocoon is literally genius.

Literally nonsense

hey JJ didn't see ya there

Depends on if we can forgive him for Red Tails.

I'm so sorry George, I never thought that RLM and Disney was working together to bully you to sell Star Wars to the absolute worst company out there

Some people are too hard on him but he really did let it go to his head and fuck up big time. I never hated him or shat on him hard like a lot of the other autists, I just think he had a lot of potential to do better.

PS I don't think Disney is any better, I thought and still do think it was better in his hands but whatever.

explain in any way how the prequels are about "how society evolves"

it's bullshit and you know it.

COME BACK GEORGE!

WTF are you talking about? He was tired of doing Star Wars. He took the money, and sighed a big relief - "Thank god I don't have to keep pushing out SW to millions of fanboy babies for the rest of my life."

fuck Disney, they're just recycling the OT. I'd rather watch a movie about the Sith Emperor instead of some bitch getting the death star plans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A

You are so dumb

Will we ever get any Old Republic era films?

Your idea sounds like a fanboy's wet dream

nah, that was JJ with TFA

nothing to do with the OT, so no

I don't know, but I wouldn't mind it. I think it would need a well thought out pre-production period to make an engrossing story and interesting characters. It wouldn't be something like Rogue One or TFA where they can work off the narrative of the OT. It's something that would be completely new to the general audience and to those who haven't played the games. It can't have a rushed pre production like Jackson's Hobbit films or it'd be a disaster imo.