Unpopular opinion thread. I'll start. Lil pump is not bad. Not the best. But not bad...

Unpopular opinion thread. I'll start. Lil pump is not bad. Not the best. But not bad. Lil peep was emo trash and his death is just sad, it doesn't fix his music magically. Damn was awful, like really bad. It was the first Kendrick album I heard and I almost didn't give him a second chance until I hear TPAB which was amazing. Mm food is the best DOOM album. Run the Jewels 2 is best by far.

1) learn to use a line break you degen
2) half those opinions are popular and the others are just trash

Lil peep is trash is like very popular.
Mm food is a defendable position, and so is RTJ2

Also who tf heard Damn before TPAB...

Viper is actually really great (except for all the copy/pasted stuff)

Yeah none of these opinions are unpopular irl

source: all of my friends/acquaintances

since this is an opinion thread, give me your honest opinion

www.soundcloud.com/t-nvda/late-for-work

>Run the Jewels 2 is best by far.
Nah, 3>1>2 but they're all pretty equal

1. Correct
2. lil peep could have been amazing if he didn’t die so young. He was trash as is, but I feel he hadn’t stayed alongside the developing Emo trap scene and improved himself artistically and kept going forward, he would have been something interesting.
3. Agreed, although how didn’t you hear DAMN before TPAB?
4. Correct
5. Correct

Mac DeMarco's music isn't nearly as bad as mu made it out to be

Also RTJ2 being the best is the most popular opinion, idk why you'd consider that an unpopular opinion

RTJ2 had the best bangers but it wasn't the best overall.

Hardcore punk is by far the worst subgenre of punk, Punk golden age lasted from '75 until '80

I agree with this ranking and I get shat on for it a lot lmao

Even worse than pop punk?

Unpopular opinion - TPAB is by no means amazing.

Weezer is meme rock and they only have one album worth listening to.

This. #1 Firearm is one of my favorites that isn't on you'll cowards

how is rtj2 not the best album by them so far? i understand it being hard to choose over 3 but not 1, somebody explain the 3>1>2 ranking

If you're listening for just bangers I can understand RTJ2 being the best. In terms of lyrics RTJ3 is way better. I like the beats on RTJ1 more, like sea legs > close your eyes.

pop-punk isn't punk, so no
for proof play a pop-punk song slowed down on acoustic, sounds suspiciously like standard radio pop. on the other hand, playing a germs song slowed down on acoustic would sound fucked.
tl;dr speeding up standard radio pop=/=punk

id consider the beats on rtj2 better than stuff on rtj1 and for some reason rtj1's tracks can get annoying to me, the hooks get really annoying although i see how the beats help it, i guess all three albums are great and its really up to the listener, rtj3 without a doubt has a nice variety of the lyrical stuff and the bangers

Yeah it's really personal preference, all 3 albums are pretty damn equal.